• Not at all

Votes: 1,601 25.5%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,560 40.8%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,118 33.7%

• Total voters
Isn't this Megan Amazon?
She was all over the talk shows a few years ago after her divorce explaining how her husband used abuse to make her do these videos. I think she found Jesus or something.
I’ve seen the faces of women who were 4ced or abused, made to partake by their husbands, regardless of how good the sex was, or how many orgasms occurred, there was always some blank expression, as if to say “was that good enough for you” to her husband,,,the face on this woman isn’t one of those faces. I’ve also noticed that is the go to excuse for all these women who’s life has become public and videos of this nature don’t go hand in hand with the new life she’s attempting to establish, so blame it on the guy and claim they were being controlled,,,now she has sympathy and people put her on a pedestal for managing to be strong enough to survive her nasty man,,,all fuck’n bullshit!!! You can’t be all smiles with a mouth full of cum and stars twinkling in your eyes because “he made you do it”,,,there’s plenty of occasions in my videos where I sign off, wiping off a chin full of cum, smiling and waving, and saying “that’s all folks”,,,how could I do that knowing I was pressured into doing it? To be honest, a good deal of those women would probably not have a problem with it if their husband wasn’t barking directions at them,,,as in,,,if he wasn’t even there, then she might actually be able to enjoy herself, but if her life went public, she has to remove herself from any blame for having committed these heinous acts.

I’ve seen the faces of women who were 4ced or abused, made to partake by their husbands, regardless of how good the sex was, or how many orgasms occurred, there was always some blank expression, as if to say “was that good enough for you” to her husband,,,the face on this woman isn’t one of those faces. I’ve also noticed that is the go to excuse for all these women who’s life has become public and videos of this nature don’t go hand in hand with the new life she’s attempting to establish, so blame it on the guy and claim they were being controlled,,,now she has sympathy and people put her on a pedestal for managing to be strong enough to survive her nasty man,,,all fuck’n bullshit!!! You can’t be all smiles with a mouth full of cum and stars twinkling in your eyes because “he made you do it”,,,there’s plenty of occasions in my videos where I sign off, wiping off a chin full of cum, smiling and waving, and saying “that’s all folks”,,,how could I do that knowing I was pressured into doing it? To be honest, a good deal of those women would probably not have a problem with it if their husband wasn’t barking directions at them,,,as in,,,if he wasn’t even there, then she might actually be able to enjoy herself, but if her life went public, she has to remove herself from any blame for having committed these heinous acts.
Where did you get your medical degree?
That's a precise assessment and conclusion based on YOURSELF and what you see acted on a 7 minute clip.
You should have warned Johnny Depp about Amanda Heard before they got together. With your skills, you knew she was a bed-shitter back in her Pineapple Express days.
Amazing.

Back