• Not at all

Votes: 1,591 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,557 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,110 33.7%

• Total voters
"

What started out as baseball and beer ended up as me watching our black neighbour maybe getting my wife pregnant. My heart was pounding in my chest watching him come inside Kathy.​

Kathy was four days late for her period; she was never late for it before. We both had a little scare and she was teasing me that Sean might have made her his baby mama. It was very intense, and Sean spent the next year fucking Kathy at least once a week. It was so hot because he would tell Kathy wild stuff like: “You know I'm gonna get you pregnant, right?”"​

View attachment 6632605
Its funny how many of these stories start out with “my 1st wife”.

I love to talk about my wife. I have recently found it terribly exciting to reveal her personal and private details. Please send me a message if you are interested. Ask me anything you like

Its funny how many of these stories start out with “my 1st wife”.
It really really is,,,but that’s only because we spent 23 years in the lifestyle and are coming up on our 39th anniversary. But in reality, everybody’s gotta pay their dues,,,I’m my husband‘s fifth wife, so it gradually snuck up on him, by the time I showed up he was putty in my hands, LOL. The first four were from when he was 19 to 34,,,I took the reigns when he was 36,,,I’ve got the bill of sale on him, he ain’t going nowhere,,,there isn’t enough time! LOL

Back