Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,552 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,105 33.7%

• Total voters
Everybody
Anybody know her name?
Everybody knows her name, my hub has an extensive collection of her in a folder, but I don’t know her name so I can’t look it up, how annoying, LOL

Ooh, ooh,,,Gabrielle Santini,,,that’s it!

Last edited:
"

What started out as baseball and beer ended up as me watching our black neighbour maybe getting my wife pregnant. My heart was pounding in my chest watching him come inside Kathy.​

Kathy was four days late for her period; she was never late for it before. We both had a little scare and she was teasing me that Sean might have made her his baby mama. It was very intense, and Sean spent the next year fucking Kathy at least once a week. It was so hot because he would tell Kathy wild stuff like: “You know I'm gonna get you pregnant, right?”"​

View attachment 6632605
🔥🥵🥵🥵

I will never understand the mindset of someone videoing their wife taking a black cock while they leave the TV on, or some game, or loud rap music,,,I don’t know about the rest of you, but besides kissing, fucking, and cumming inside the wife, the most important part of any encounter is the FUCK’N DIALOG,,,as it is some of the most erotic stuff is whispered at best, so when people are fucking and also talking to each other, it‘s rare that they do it loud enough to hear,,,but no,,,for some reason someone thinks we’d rather hear some TV program discussing soldiers? Any of you planning on videoing your wife as she’s succumbing to black cock and you’ve already read this, please keep it in mind for when that occurs,,,thank you!

I will never understand the mindset of someone videoing their wife taking a black cock while they leave the TV on, or some game, or loud rap music,,,I don’t know about the rest of you, but besides kissing, fucking, and cumming inside the wife, the most important part of any encounter is the FUCK’N DIALOG,,,as it is some of the most erotic stuff is whispered at best, so when people are fucking and also talking to each other, it‘s rare that they do it loud enough to hear,,,but no,,,for some reason someone thinks we’d rather hear some TV program discussing soldiers? Any of you planning on videoing your wife as she’s succumbing to black cock and you’ve already read this, please keep it in mind for when that occurs,,,thank you!

Myself, I made a playlist of a variety of different songs for me to watch the black guy fuck my wife to the rhythm. One of the songs, “Pony” by Ginuwine was one that my wife really got into… giving him that pussy. After, whenever she would hear the song - it always made her warm and smile. Wish that I would have made some videos.

Myself, I made a playlist of a variety of different songs for me to watch the black guy fuck my wife to the rhythm. One of the songs, “Pony” by Ginuwine was one that my wife really got into… giving him that pussy. After, whenever she would hear the song - it always made her warm and smile. Wish that I would have made some videos.
Don't play the music on the video. Get as much of the dialogue between the woman and her lover while they are in the heat of fucking. Play the music before and after.

You are 10000% correct. I swear a woman could make more on OF if she only talked dirty in the right way!

Back