Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,565 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,536 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,087 33.7%

• Total voters
Some women just look the type to ride a big black cock and love it. Some don't. I love pics where the woman is not one you'd suspect of being a hot wife.

View attachment 38277
My first wife was tall and skinny alwayss dressed nice but found out later she had sucked a black co worker in front of some other guys when she was ******* and she always swore a black man would never touch her

Certainly a very hot wife, I hope he left a mess in her after he was finished. I assume after reading your other posts he was bareback. :)
Nope, had to go condoms this time. Can't always go bareback. But I think if this guy wants to meet up with her again soon, it won't be long before she is letting him do that. She was more into this one than the previous two. I think this guy turned her from curious, to addicted!

Nope, had to go condoms this time. Can't always go bareback. But I think if this guy wants to meet up with her again soon, it won't be long before she is letting him do that. She was more into this one than the previous two. I think this guy turned her from curious, to addicted!
Well hopefully you get it all on camera to show us all :)

Back