Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,571 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,547 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,100 33.8%

• Total voters
Many of you gents have seen this redhead's nude photos on a few sites; hell, she's probably on this one. I had always wondered if she took BBC...well, she does - I once saved a photo of her riding a big Black dick, but later lost it. So anybody out there who likes this lady - remember she does do BBC and has been photographed doin' the deed.

I'm pissed off that I don't have the pic any more. Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen.

red BBC028434.jpg

Found one!! This isn't the photo I remember...but no matter. Click on the attachment (below) for the pic in my previous post. It's her, alright. Same exact freckles and everything.

RED ehelmq1.jpg

Many of you gents have seen this redhead's nude photos on a few sites; hell, she's probably on this one. I had always wondered if she took BBC...well, she does - I once saved a photo of her riding a big Black dick, but later lost it. So anybody out there who likes this lady - remember she does do BBC and has been photographed doin' the deed.

I'm pissed off that I don't have the pic any more. Keep your eyes peeled, gentlemen.

View attachment 563547

Back