Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,624 25.6%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,577 40.7%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,135 33.7%

• Total voters
She must be a great biology teacher and has the real world videos to demonstrate.
She is arguable one of the most famous QOS around. Her story of getting fired from school went viral, and planned or not, made her quite famous. Her vids are INSANELY hot, and she is an unapologetic QOS slut. Her name is Emily Salazar and she goes by bbcslutwife4u and/or etherealqos. You can find her stuff in all the usual places, and they are really hot!

@johnnyperr You have some outstanding videos and I enjoy the format you are using of the innocent mixed in with them getting down enjoying BBC. It truly makes you wonder if the cheerful 2nd grade teacher or the little shy barista are secretly BBC addicts. Let's not forget the celebrities that might look like the "girl next door" but might be involved in their own secret group parties that we will never know about.

@johnnyperr You have some outstanding videos and I enjoy the format you are using of the innocent mixed in with them getting down enjoying BBC. It truly makes you wonder if the cheerful 2nd grade teacher or the little shy barista are secretly BBC addicts. Let's not forget the celebrities that might look like the "girl next door" but might be involved in their own secret group parties that we will never know about.
That is precisely the idea. I'm glad you enjoy it even though I've received a couple of criticisms for that same format.

Please login or become a member to view

That is precisely the idea. I'm glad you enjoy it even though I've received a couple of criticisms for that same format.
Just so we’re clear, I wasn’t one of those who criticized you, I merely made a suggestion while still applauding your content…okay, that’s all I needed to say, keep up the good work.

Just so we’re clear, I wasn’t one of those who criticized you, I merely made a suggestion while still applauding your content…okay, that’s all I needed to say, keep up the good work.
I wasn't referring to you, I don't even remember what you say, to the users that don't interest me, I block them and that's it, I come here to have a good time, not to deal with nonsense.

🔥🔥🔥

Smokin Hott!!!

Back