Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,560 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,530 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,085 33.8%

• Total voters
A friend of mine...first hanging with her white b/f...and other friends..then getting so ******* she did what she really wants to do and I was lucky enough to be there with a camera...
View attachment 69761View attachment 69762View attachment 69763View attachment 69764View attachment 69765

you should really come up with better lies lol. the guy in the first picture is the lead singer of Puddle of Mudd. not your "friends" bf lol

what happened to this site... :(

I may have broke the rule about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ...but if you knew this gal you would understand I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get just one picture of her taking a black nut in here...couldn't believe she did the guys bareback
That is hot. Glad you got the photo.

Friend of mine had a few to many beers on a girls night out......got to ******* to even remember a condom..lol. I had to take her to the Pharmacy the following day so that she could get the "morning after pill." View attachment 54381View attachment 54382

Apparently shes hooked after her first encounter.View attachment 59427View attachment 59428

View attachment 59429

And yes, she got on birth control.

***UPDATE***
Officially a BBC whore...last weekend she had sex with 2 Different black men we picked up at a bar.

View attachment 61890

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893View attachment 61894
Oh my lord. That is sweet.

How is the newly minted black dick thrill getter doing? Still being drilled hard, I may presume.

None of our family or friends would suspect our "other interests".

Here is how I dress most of the time...

View attachment 42880

And this is how I dress for black...

View attachment 42881
Changes in latitude and changes in attitude. So too with a wardrobe switch for a sexy black man's so to be wet little fuck b...

You look like you are ready to rock all night with some black love stick in the second image. I hope that sorts of action happens most often too!

View attachment 69659View attachment 69660

Good friend of mine from college...if her hubby and ******* only knew.....
Is the man in the Missouri sweat gear a bull or no? Someone other?

Cheating women who are so overthrown by lust for IR sex that they go and get black dick and hide they trysts from their husbands are very alluring in my world view.

Back