Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,561 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,531 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,085 33.8%

• Total voters
Friend of mine had a few to many beers on a girls night out......got to ******* to even remember a condom..lol. I had to take her to the Pharmacy the following day so that she could get the "morning after pill." View attachment 54381View attachment 54382

Apparently shes hooked after her first encounter.View attachment 59427View attachment 59428

View attachment 59429

And yes, she got on birth control.

wow ...in that pussy and finger up her ass......nice job!

Some women just look the type to ride a big black cock and love it. Some don't. I love pics where the woman is not one you'd suspect of being a hot wife.

View attachment 38277

I like those types also. I enjoy seeing all these sweet white females out in public, grocery store, workplaces and what have you. Then imagine them getting fucked by a black man and ask myself the following questions:

• Has she ever had black dick?
  • If so, did he cum in her?
  • If not, would she go black if the chance arose?
  • Does she ever think about it and how often?
  • Has she ever talked about it with their female friends?
  • Has she ever fantasized or pretended while having sex that it was a black man fucking her?
My philosophy on it is this, some may disagree and some may not and that's fine either way. When a white female has never had a black mans cum in her then she is considered (by me anyway) as still 100% all white. If and when she does take in her first load of black cum then that black man has taken her "all white tag" by being the first to get the color inside her and that is a trophy for his shelf.

I know that me personally, I have a lot of respect for any white female that has had black inside her.

I like those types also. I enjoy seeing all these sweet white females out in public, grocery store, workplaces and what have you. Then imagine them getting fucked by a black man and ask myself the following questions:

• Has she ever had black dick?
  • If so, did he cum in her?
  • If not, would she go black if the chance arose?
  • Does she ever think about it and how often?
  • Has she ever talked about it with their female friends?
  • Has she ever fantasized or pretended while having sex that it was a black man fucking her?
My philosophy on it is this, some may disagree and some may not and that's fine either way. When a white female has never had a black mans cum in her then she is considered (by me anyway) as still 100% all white. If and when she does take in her first load of black cum then that black man has taken her "all white tag" by being the first to get the color inside her and that is a trophy for his shelf.

I know that me personally, I have a lot of respect for any white female that has had black inside her.
OSD I 'm the same way. When I see a really hot whitegirl I try to keep my eye out hoping a big chiesled black bull will come on the scene and they hug an kiss together. The most disappointing thing is when a white guy appears to be with her.

With thought in mind then why don't more black men approach married white women and try to pick them up? I've posted somewhere on another thread that I would love to be out with Sarah at the mall or grocery store and have a black man strike up a conversation with us and flirt with Sarah.
me too, i will be very happy if i can watch a bbc flirting with my wife infront of me.

Back