• No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,103 33.7%

• Total voters
4960581876_f43559eee4_b.jpg
i'm sure you pushed that back into your perfect wife

Out with friends on a Sunday
afternoon.

2022-02-02_11-07-02_392n-jpg.5979799

That same Sunday morning, less that 3.5 hours before.

My Arizona housewife and her Canadian black lover Pt. 5 d.gifMy Arizona housewife and her Canadian black lover Pt. 5 w.gifWife and black lover compilationf.giffff.gifccc.gifddd.gif

I wonder if her friends knew than in less that 15 hours she had been fucked multiple times by her black lover and had several loads of potent semen deposited deep into her ravenous pussy. Some, of which, l’m sure, was still seeping out when the above photo (in the red, white and blue outfit) was taken.

Last edited:
There is an old song from late 60s early 70s that I just heard on the oldies station this morning. It is called "Who's Making Love to Your Old Lady" by Johnny Taylor. When I heard it on the radio I thought of this thread and an old work colleague from a number of years ago. My coworker was married but also quite a ladies man. He used to brag about how he would tell his wife that he was working an overtime night shift when he would actually be picking up women at a local bar and his wife never suspected a thing. But his wife had the last laugh. She didn't think she could get pregnant but she did. To my co workers surprise, the baby was black. It seemed that while he was out making love with other women his wife was busy with a black boyfriend. She threw her husband out of the house and the black boyfriend moved in.
That’s funny,,,my hub has a similar story and he also had an awakening which that song connected him to. He was cheating on his first wife with who would soon be his second wife, one day he walked in the door and his first wife smacked him in the face (knowing he was seeing the new girl), and accused him of giving her the clap. He already knew he had the clap, in fact he told his girlfriend to get checked,,,turns out she was clean,,,hmmm? A week later an old friend he knew from his gang days and when there when he met his first wife asked him if he got divorced or something, cause he saw her last week making out with a guy they new as *******, a cop fresh out of the academy, only a couple of years older than them, now he was a Sergeant. My hub burst out laughing, when his friend asked him what’s so funny, my hub said “apparently he also has the clap”,,,that’s when that song hit him for the first time, which added to his laughter,,,LOL

Back