Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,584 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,549 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,101 33.7%

• Total voters
If you clicked on the post, it included two additional pictures, this was the second one. But I wish I had the X-Ray vision!!!
Did not see the second pic (obviously), consequently I didn’t show it to my hub,,,both still wish we had that vision though, neither of us are all that hip on jewelry being anywhere near our special parts, one of the best encounters I ever had I was distracted cause a barbell in the guy‘s tongue kept hitting my teeth, my husband loves belly’s, tore a nice strip in his face once just under his sideburns from a belly button stud. Unless you’re into tantric sex, most of us eventually during the act become goal oriented, that’s when $hit goes wrong. Don’t tell me about statistics, they only matter to people who haven’t had their loop earring open while getting frisky, my hub‘s opened once and got involved with mine, but we got lucky, when he sees hoop earrings in labia, all he can imagine is what he already knows is possible, only while bangin full speed ahead, and instead of earlobes it’s his dick!!! LOL

Did not see the second pic (obviously), consequently I didn’t show it to my hub,,,both still wish we had that vision though, neither of us are all that hip on jewelry being anywhere near our special parts, one of the best encounters I ever had I was distracted cause a barbell in the guy‘s tongue kept hitting my teeth, my husband loves belly’s, tore a nice strip in his face once just under his sideburns from a belly button stud. Unless you’re into tantric sex, most of us eventually during the act become goal oriented, that’s when $hit goes wrong. Don’t tell me about statistics, they only matter to people who haven’t had their loop earring open while getting frisky, my hub‘s opened once and got involved with mine, but we got lucky, when he sees hoop earrings in labia, all he can imagine is what he already knows is possible, only while bangin full speed ahead, and instead of earlobes it’s his dick!!! LOL
I like using nipple clamps with connecting chain on women and stretching nipples. Most love the feeling especially while getting their pussy licked!!! And pulling on a clit ring while fucking from behind or licking pussy is great at times!!!

I like using nipple clamps with connecting chain on women and stretching nipples. Most love the feeling especially while getting their pussy licked!!! And pulling on a clit ring while fucking from behind or licking pussy is great at times!!!
No doubt, the women (and sometimes men), get genital piercings based of the fact that the closer to the nerves the more intense the stimulation,,,it’s the people that have to deal with those piercings that has our concern, like the guy who withdraws his cock and slides it between the pussy lips up to the clit and back, when suddenly he discovers his recent penile implant that has opened a two inch slot on the underside of his dick, only to hear something like,,,”oh my, that’s never happened before”,,,no thanks, happening once is enough to last a lifetime,,,LOL

Most white wives dont advertise like having a qos tat you can see. But a black man knows what to look for. Eyes sparkle when we are close, breathing changes. If they dont wear too thick clothes see the nips get hard. Some of them if your close for some time you can smell the heat tween their legs.

Back