Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,585 25.4%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,551 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,103 33.7%

• Total voters
Well, in corporate society, you can get fired for inappropriate social behavior.

No. They can't fire you if they find out you have interracial interests, but they can do everything in their power to make it happen - I know, I've seen it done for various reasons.

Examples are not letting the person do anything, just making them sit there for days on end, no reading, no computer access, not being invited to critical meetings.

Another example was when they made a lead engineer who had an affair that got dirty into the guy in charge of supply stocks.

A final example is the woman who had her pay reduced to that of apprentice level due to 'budgetary cuts'

Additionally, I don't want my family to find out and have to weather the recriminations associated with having an open relationship.

I have worked very hard to get to my position and I love my family dearly. None of that is worth the repercussions associated with announcing to the world that I love Black cock and my husband loves to watch.

That's why.

Well, in corporate society, you can get fired for inappropriate social behavior.

No. They can't fire you if they find out you have interracial interests, but they can do everything in their power to make it happen - I know, I've seen it done for various reasons.

Examples are not letting the person do anything, just making them sit there for days on end, no reading, no computer access, not being invited to critical meetings.

Another example was when they made a lead engineer who had an affair that got dirty into the guy in charge of supply stocks.

A final example is the woman who had her pay reduced to that of apprentice level due to 'budgetary cuts'

Additionally, I don't want my family to find out and have to weather the recriminations associated with having an open relationship.

I have worked very hard to get to my position and I love my family dearly. None of that is worth the repercussions associated with announcing to the world that I love Black cock and my husband loves to watch.

That's why.
Yes I agree with everything you said
They can’t fire you by law but they can make life a living hell for you

That's why.
bullshit

Yes it is Bullshit, 100 percent! But the fact remains, you are expected to live up to a standard set by society. I also believe that, given similar events, the woman is treated a lot more gruffly than her male counterpart, but I can't prove that.

What I'm outlining is true in a corporate (office) setting. It might be a lot different if you're outside in a trade (construction, truck driver, heavy equipment, etc). But things are pretty strict in my setting. Remember, they have a corporate image to project. If it became known that someone was doing something 'inappropriate' to their standards, it's just easier to find a way to make life a living hell - forsing you to leave.

On a less weighty topic, I have a Girlfriend who is a divorce attorney, specializing in high end clients. When interviewing for staff positions (only two actual lawyers in her firm) if the individual has any visible tattoos or piercings (except one piercing for each ear), they are not hired. She has people who ARE hired sign a document that if they subsequently get visible tattoos or piercings, they will be terminated. This all revolves around 'corporate image'.

So yes, it is BS, but it's also a fact of life.

Yes it is Bullshit, 100 percent! But the fact remains, you are expected to live up to a standard set by society. I also believe that, given similar events, the woman is treated a lot more gruffly than her male counterpart, but I can't prove that.

What I'm outlining is true in a corporate (office) setting. It might be a lot different if you're outside in a trade (construction, truck driver, heavy equipment, etc). But things are pretty strict in my setting. Remember, they have a corporate image to project. If it became known that someone was doing something 'inappropriate' to their standards, it's just easier to find a way to make life a living hell - forsing you to leave.

On a less weighty topic, I have a Girlfriend who is a divorce attorney, specializing in high end clients. When interviewing for staff positions (only two actual lawyers in her firm) if the individual has any visible tattoos or piercings (except one piercing for each ear), they are not hired. She has people who ARE hired sign a document that if they subsequently get visible tattoos or piercings, they will be terminated. This all revolves around 'corporate image'.

So yes, it is BS, but it's also a fact of life.
I believe somethings are best left private between the sheets. Not everyone can or will except your life preferences for whatever reasons.

326_1000.jpg
273_1000.jpg
322_1000.jpg
323_1000.jpg
321_1000.jpg
320_1000.jpg
Oh fuck yes, Sooo hot!

Back