Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,573 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,547 40.9%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,100 33.8%

• Total voters
It is the classy ladies who go under the radar when it comes to IR loving...

Those sorts of women are also the ones who can be kinky as hell to... As this video proves! You would not think this girl would do such acts if you just saw this women in the street or some normal social setting...

classy and kinky MILF.flv_thumbs_[2013.06.03_07.02.27].jpg

Attachments

• classy and kinky MILF.flv
    14.4 MB · Views: 965

I'm pretty sure she is a member of this site...her name is Jen, not sure of the screen name, perhpas jen4bbc or something...I think she is from North Carolina and she has a thread called "Perfect life, perfect wife"

I'm pretty sure she is a member of this site...her name is Jen, not sure of the screen name, perhpas jen4bbc or something...I think she is from North Carolina and she has a thread called "Perfect life, perfect wife"
Makes sense. That is what I have to put my skeptic glasses on when taking content from the internet and sharing it.

As a member of the TEA PARTY..I am shocked and appalled at the behavior of the young white girls and black men. For years they have been held up to the standard of moral rectitude. It saddens me when the values instilled by Jerry Falwell, Phyllis Schafley, Ralph Reed and Clarence Thomas, are being discarded and trashed by the wanton disregard for society's values...:frantic:..osp25 (being facetious folks, don't worry)

As a member of the TEA PARTY..I am shocked and appalled at the behavior of the young white girls and black men. For years they have been held up to the standard of moral rectitude. It saddens me when the values instilled by Jerry Falwell, Phyllis Schafley, Ralph Reed and Clarence Thomas, are being discarded and trashed by the wanton disregard for society's values...:frantic:..osp25 (being facetious folks, don't worry)
Actually the Tea Party is mostly Libertarians (like myself; I am a Libertarian but I don't give any money to the Tea Party nor lefty groups nor Right wing groups for that matter).

It is the old guard GOP, and actually some Democrats as well, that are literally shocked and appalled by the 'discarding' of values of the younger generation and such. So it is thought or claimed, by both supporters and detractors...I never bought into the drama of any political party preaching moral assertions and wanting those to be taken serious. It is up to the family to set a baby's moral compass, not the state. No matter who is preaching about what new moral standard is met or was failed to be met, both sides can't stop spending money [which really is not there] with aplomb...

It matters not what the complainers about the so called slide morality with the youth think:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...dlocked-jamaican-born-beaux-article-1.1342922

The House Speaker can enjoy a real life version of the popular Cheerios commercial soon enough... Up close and personal.

Back