• Not at all

Votes: 1,562 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,531 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,086 33.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_oljs7nk6Fq1vl1z75o1_1280.jpg

I know this may sound far-fetched but I tend to believe that when a white girl/woman takes black semen in her pussy, all things being even (she wants it, no residual guilt, etc.) the sperm gets absorbed (some portion) and a biochemical reaction begins to occur. She literally becomes 'blacked' and is more susceptible to the next advances of a black man. The more she takes the more she begins to change. I dunno; it's obviously not scientific and I have witnessed it with only a handful of women but the changes are real and helps explain (to me) why many white females continue to fuck black once they begin...even tho they may continue relationships with other whites.

I know this may sound far-fetched but I tend to believe that when a white girl/woman takes black semen in her pussy, all things being even (she wants it, no residual guilt, etc.) the sperm gets absorbed (some portion) and a biochemical reaction begins to occur. She literally becomes 'blacked' and is more susceptible to the next advances of a black man. The more she takes the more she begins to change. I dunno; it's obviously not scientific and I have witnessed it with only a handful of women but the changes are real and helps explain (to me) why many white females continue to fuck black once they begin...even tho they may continue relationships with other whites.
I agree with your theory. I seen it with my wife. The more sperm she takes in either vaginally or orally she wants more

Back