• Not at all

Votes: 1,557 25.2%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,529 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,083 33.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_omrzmhwdzu1w7fex7o1_500-jpg.1209032

I know this may sound far-fetched but I tend to believe that when a white girl/woman takes black semen in her pussy, all things being even (she wants it, no residual guilt, etc.) the sperm gets absorbed (some portion) and a biochemical reaction begins to occur. She literally becomes 'blacked' and is more susceptible to the next advances of a black man. The more she takes the more she begins to change. I dunno; it's obviously not scientific and I have witnessed it with only a handful of women but the changes are real and helps explain (to me) why many white females continue to fuck black once they begin...even tho they may continue relationships with other whites.
Actually, it's not just the guys semen or cocks or other things specifically, but rather all of them because when people have sex they create memory engrams in their brains of the pleasurable experience & the more it's done, then, the more electro-bio-chemical memories there are of it & if it was positive, good, enjoyed, then there is a positive reference related to the experience. Usually people want to re-experience pleasure encounters, so...

Back