Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,568 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,542 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,091 33.7%

• Total voters
Just looking at this site reminds me of an evening my wife and I had in the UK, never realised she could be such a hot woman , it started in the bar of a pub , s he was standing next to a black man who was chatting to her , I had just been to the loo waiting in line I realised she was responding to his moves so I stopped and watched.
She became a woman I never knew , his hands were now around her waist and moving to her ass , she did not object to the point of now enjoying his advances , he then kissed her neck and spoke into her ear slapped her ass and walked of.
Later that night I mentioned the black man in the pub , she was very coy ,I asked if her turned her on she looked at me and told me he wanted to fuck her and if I was interested come back .
We sat and talked I urged her to dress up and go back , she got so exited and found a short dress when she came out of the bathroom I never recognised her , she was so hot.
We went back to the bar , she stood alone but soon was joined by the black man who instantly felt her ass and realised she was not wearing panties , he took her to the back bar where there was booths and dim lights , they sat down and he moved in there tongues were so deep and he held her hand on his crutch she got out his cock out and went down to suck it I never knew my wife could suck so well she was sucking like a pro , he stopped her sat her on the table opened her legs and fed his cock into her he fucked for ages , she came so many times I lost count , it was then he kissed her and she new he was about to blow as he blew her eyes went so wide and groaned so loud .
He pulled out and cum oozed on the floor , she looked so hot and totally fucked.

Back