• Not at all

Votes: 1,559 25.3%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,529 41.0%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,083 33.8%

• Total voters
nGkRUyV.jpg

She wanted it big so everyone could see it.

This is my friend Kristi and her new husband. After a few years of marriage they thought it would be fun to bring another man into their bedroom. Me and her being very good friends and her knowing of our lifestyle I recommended a black male friend of mine. So she died her hair blonde just for him ( I told her he loved blondes) and they got a hotel after a night out of drinking and dancing. Apparently to much drinking because Kristi nor her hubby remembered to tell the extremely fertile Jaron to wear a condom or to even pull out for that matter. So now it's 29 weeks later..hair color back to normal but she has a little something else to remember that evening.
Needless to say they are both pretty stressed out about it.
View attachment 979644
An unplanned pregnancy with a black baby. Brilliant.

I bet he is going to divorce her within a year.

An unplanned pregnancy with a black baby. Brilliant.

I bet he is going to divorce her within a year.

That is what the consensus is. She will put the baby up for adoption of it comes out black.
He has some culpability as well though. He did not protest her having intercourse with a black man, nor did he lay any rules down prior. Jaron cummed inside her 3 times that night, he assumed she was on birth control.

This is my friend Kristi and her new husband. After a few years of marriage they thought it would be fun to bring another man into their bedroom. Me and her being very good friends and her knowing of our lifestyle I recommended a black male friend of mine. So she died her hair blonde just for him ( I told her he loved blondes) and they got a hotel after a night out of drinking and dancing. Apparently to much drinking because Kristi nor her hubby remembered to tell the extremely fertile Jaron to wear a condom or to even pull out for that matter. So now it's 29 weeks later..hair color back to normal but she has a little something else to remember that evening.
Needless to say they are both pretty stressed out about it.
View attachment 979644
Such a slut...LOVE IT!!!!

That is what the consensus is. She will put the baby up for adoption of it comes out black.
He has some culpability as well though. He did not protest her having intercourse with a black man, nor did he lay any rules down prior. Jaron cummed inside her 3 times that night, he assumed she was on birth control.
In the end, the woman has the final responsibility for birth control. She failed. And instead of enjoying her pregnancy, she is stressed out.

In the end, the woman has the final responsibility for birth control. She failed. And instead of enjoying her pregnancy, she is stressed out.

We are in agreement there, I took steps years ago when I hot on the LS to ensure I would have no unwanted pregnancies. I do not hold Jaron accountable at all. He is a black male that bangs white wives. He is going to go bareback and he is going to cum inside them unless otherwise told.

We are in agreement there, I took steps years ago when I hot on the LS to ensure I would have no unwanted pregnancies. I do not hold Jaron accountable at all. He is a black male that bangs white wives. He is going to go bareback and he is going to cum inside them unless otherwise told.
And if a woman wants to go bareback, then she and her husband should not be surprised if they get an STD.

It would be tragic if notnonly did she get knocked up by him, but she also got peniccilin resistant gonerreah.

Back