Wives that go BBC only - Reality Question

Hi all,

So we all know that part of the cuckold relationship in reality involves the husband having less sex with his wife and more masturbation instead.

For example I am a wannabe still but my wife is aware of my wishes, we have sex about at least 3-5 times a week. When I want it I get it. Sometimes I am dominant to her even though I am a submissive at heart. I do it because I love her. I shave my everything down front and back to feel submissive and she dominates me too.

Now the question? 3 parts.

For those in the real cuckolding, how much sex were you having before becoming a cuckold and how much now?

What can I expect if my wife finally takes the plunge someday?

I read a lot about wives "retiring" their husbands from penetrative sex, how real is that for those already in the lifestyle?

Thank you.
well your very much misinformed in your statement "cuckolds have less sex" it may be the case in some relationships, but in our relationship I have plenty !!!!! admittedly it is usually after she has had sex with someone else, and I am pumping my cock into her already used body, she will still be craving for more when she comes home even after great sex and often after group sex all night with multiple partners, she will still want more, in fact that is usually the case when she is swollen and used, she is gagging for more, if I could manage it she would go on for ever after a good night, it is when we are alone and telling me all about it I can make her squirt more, don't believe all you hear on here !!!!
Hi all,

So we all know that part of the cuckold relationship in reality involves the husband having less sex with his wife and more masturbation instead.

For example I am a wannabe still but my wife is aware of my wishes, we have sex about at least 3-5 times a week. When I want it I get it. Sometimes I am dominant to her even though I am a submissive at heart. I do it because I love her. I shave my everything down front and back to feel submissive and she dominates me too.

Now the question? 3 parts.

For those in the real cuckolding, how much sex were you having before becoming a cuckold and how much now?

What can I expect if my wife finally takes the plunge someday?

I read a lot about wives "retiring" their husbands from penetrative sex, how real is that for those already in the lifestyle?

Thank you.

My fiancée brought this up just a couple days ago. She’s torn. She craves BBC and hasn’t had one in a while. Also despite wanting to give up control to him she is a VERY dominant woman in the bedroom.

she admitted to me after we had sex a few days ago that she wants to cut me off from sex. However she loves me and it would be hard for her to actually do that. She wants the intimacy with me but just can’t have orgasms on my cock and wants to experience being black owned.

Don’t get any ideas guys. You’re not going to do it from states away. It would take the right, the right cock, and be able to use it. Not to mention a guy who lives close enough to give her what she craves daily.

Our sex life has not changed much. Still about five times a week. We just talk and tease/humiliate during sex.

I am still gradually getting into the humiliation of my hubby and becomimg more vocal. Was always pretty reserve but cumming out of my shell now. I don't even look at white men anymore.

We will always have penetrative sex. I love sex with black men but I "love" my hubby. We are soul mates and I'm just lucky that he is open minded sexually. He also gets hall passes to be with women but most times prefers to get off watching me. But I do "retire" him for 7-10 days before a scheduled date. The longer you keep him from ejaculation the more you can get him to obey your commands.

Have just recently got him to clean me afterwards. Not brave enough to have him clean bull etc. Yet!!
That's hot as hell. Lucky husband.

When my wife and I got married, we would have sex about once a week, then it slowly went down to about once a month. Now that she has a regular bull, she fucks him once or twice a week and we have penetrative sex about once every 3-4 months. However she does love me to perform oral on her which I do maybe 4-5 times per week

Back