Wives & Motels

We did the hotel thing at first, but my wife/cuckoldress decided she was more comfortable at home in the marriage bed. She enjoys being taken there so much. Plus it is part of her and her Bulls humiliation for me, since I no longer am allowed to fuck her on that bed or anywhere else for that matter. :happy:
i AGREE WITH YOU I AM MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AT HOME. AND ALSO ON BEING TAKEN IN MY BEDROOM.

no better place then the marriage bed :blackgreedy:
It is so true. For my wife/cuckoldress to open herself to her lovers on the bed that at one time only i took her on is so erotic and humiliating at the same time. When the Bull looks at me while he is fucking her and reminds me that he is taking her in that bed, that she is giving herself to HIM in that bed, heightens the experience for all of us! :blackheart:

Only in hotels if we are away from home such as vacation or family function.
Otherwise its always in the bed I share with her to sleep and never fuck her in.
Only black cum stains those sheets.

I like the sound of that. You're my type of couple.

It's good that you do. Most couples never bring up the subject when meeting with one. Personally, I'm not always a fan of motels, cos it doesn't give me enough room to know them well enough. And I always like getting to know whichever couple I'm with before we get down to business.

It's good that you do. Most couples never bring up the subject when meeting with one. Personally, I'm not always a fan of motels, cos it doesn't give me enough room to know them well enough. And I always like getting to know whichever couple I'm with before we get down to business.
We have had may Blacks come to our home too. Most are Blacks that we know for a while, as from work, or friends.

Yes, that works just fine. I like that. You're my kind of couple.
Thank you. I, Joann, Have only been with about 15 or so Black men since I started have sex with Blacks. I believe it is quality that counts not quantity. I have always been sub to Blacks and know it is my responsibility to always please Blacks. I also fell more comfortable on my own bed then in a motel

Thank you. I, Joann, Have only been with about 15 or so Black men since I started have sex with Blacks. I believe it is quality that counts not quantity. I have always been sub to Blacks and know it is my responsibility to always please Blacks. I also fell more comfortable on my own bed then in a motel

Yes, quality and personality matters a lot.

Back