wives leaving husbands?

There is a forty year old in house attorney where I work who has two young children and is currently going through a divorce from her white husband. She has a younger Black Lover who she just raves about; can't live without him, best sex ever, she adores him, etc... I'm not sure if she was seeing him before or after the breakup, but she refuses to reconcile with her soon to be ex no matter how much he begs. She's found a Real Man and will never give him up!

Ivory, now why would I give a crap what you think or whether you agree with my posts? If you're able to read, you'll clearly see that I'm listed as male. You can choose to "ignore" my posts (suggested), and if you need help with the instructions to do that, I'm sure someone will be glad to help. Or, you can choose not to ... I swear I won't lose sleep over what you decide to do. I honestly value my farts more than your opinion.
As far as being a "hater", what are you referring too ??? Show me examples!
I hope you won't start another flame in the forum ... you got issues with me, please speak 'em to me privately, and spare everyone else your grievance. Mac :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
:bounce:

My mom was a stupid slut left my dad. For the first BBC she fucked. She didn't have to work we had a big house in a good neighborhood. New car. We moved into a piece of ******* apt with her black dick she got a job tending bar till midnite I was 15yr within a week her boyfriend was making me suck his Black Cock after 2weeeks he was Ass fucking me because I wasn't on the pill
It sounds very interesting

there is a lot of conversation here about cuckolding, but i wonder are there any wives who have actually left their husband's for a black man?
I have not read any stories here but I do know that happens.. We are humans and our sex is bio psychological and not purely biological like any other animals so sex creates a special bond and if sex gives orgasm by penetration then women tend to get emotionally involved with guy unless there is very strong bond between her and hubby.. Hence there is always a risk of wife leaving for lover however many don't live because if the hubby allows her to sleep with her lover then she gets best of both worlds... Best Sex outside and best understanding hubby inside home because black guy could be good in bed doesn't mean he is good husband material.. For married life good sex is very very important but that is one of the most important thing in whole marriage package

there is a lot of conversation here about cuckolding, but i wonder are there any wives who have actually left their husband's for a black man?
I think it depends upon the relationship that they had before cuckolding. If the relationship was very strong before, and if the wife wanted something specific out of it (like trying BBC), then there is no fundamental reason for her to leave her husband.

My wife wants and needs the size and stamina of her black lover. She needs much more sex than I can provide. And she needs his fertility because she wants biracial *******.

She would never leave me. We love each other extremely much.

Rock, you are quite right! We really don't know about a woman's brain. or her hormones. I have the ancient regret, "I wish I knew then what (little) I know now!" I am sure that the guys who are most successful in seducing women are those with an instinct about women. Rock, you should write a book. I'll help you to proofread and edit.

I think it is very important to know what it is that one is doing for example I love my husband I love my family and I love my friends having a black man with me is only to satisfy me on the weekends I am a mom and love of house and wife all week and I become a bitch for my black man on the weekend my husband agrees that I go all weekend with my black man we are all happy everyone is happy

My ex girlfriend had a regular black bull and his crew regualery gangbanged her. We were together about 8 months to 1 year after she started cuckold me. Then one day she found out she was pregnant we both know it was black because me and her had not fucked in weeks but didn't know whos it was. She started to cry idk why maybe she had come to realize that she was black bred and in 9 months the world would know this. I sit her down on my lap and kissed her and told her i would take care of her and the baby. I didn't say we would get married but i would stick with her. I told her that we would come up with a story like she was ******* and a black guy toke advantage of her or something. She said ok and called her mom she was pregant then 1 month later i come home from work and found she had left only a note saying sorry but she could not do this. I called her phone and it had been canceled and then her mom who was surprised to know this. At the time i had a good job making almost $75,000 a year after taxes.
you know something that does happen sometimes it is why you should never stop taking the pill because you walk in this I for example I have my black cock and never stopped taking the pill because they have a power that they put on a very hot one to one at the time that one does not know about one and it is easy for one to get pregnant with them and that is where one ruins their marriage because my black man when he is fucking me asks where I want him to come and as I know to owned by me I answer that in my pussy

that's almost the same with me my wife left me after 7 years not because of her cheating I was working 10 to 12 hours a day trying to get a company going. then after some years she asked me to take g=her back. that when I found out she was pregnant for some black guy h=who shared his with all her friends she didn't know who the ******* was an they through her out. I let her live in my home till she got herself together then she wanted me to marry her no way

I think it depends upon the relationship that they had before cuckolding. If the relationship was very strong before, and if the wife wanted something specific out of it (like trying BBC), then there is no fundamental reason for her to leave her husband.

My wife wants and needs the size and stamina of her black lover. She needs much more sex than I can provide. And she needs his fertility because she wants biracial *******.

She would never leave me. We love each other extremely much.
We'll see

For my part, I would not leave my husband for a BCC, even if he makes love to me like a god. It's true with my husband, I have stability, security, a family that must be respectable towards others of our friends, work, etc.
I am the good mom who loves her husband and who raises these children well.
May next to that, I am a woman who needs sex from BCC.

It happens but rest assured there were other issues in her relationship that caused the break up. I will say this. When a Black man is great in bed, intelligent & financially stable, even the most loyal White women will ponder the "what if" moment. The thought of betrayal is not beneath anyone.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "émilie, post: 2044919, member: 145667"] Pour ma part, je ne quitterais pas mon mari pour un CCC, même s'il me faisait l'amour comme un dieu. C'est vrai avec mon mari, j'ai la stabilité, la sécurité, une famille qui doit être respectable envers les autres de nos amis, le travail, etc.
Je suis la bonne mère qui aime ******* mari et qui élève bien ces enfants.
Mai à côté de cela, je suis une femme qui a besoin de sexe de BCC. [/ QUOTE]

Merci pour vos réponses:lips::qos:

Ever since Christy came back from vacation with Eric she has been acting so strange. We ended up getting into a fight. The next day Javon was there helping her move. She over there now. I've taken her out on dates beg her to come home. But she says she likes it over there. Idk. It's not looking good

It happens but rest assured there were other issues in her relationship that caused the break up. I will say this. When a Black man is great in bed, intelligent & financially stable, even the most loyal White will ponder the "what if" moment. The thought of betrayal is not beneath anyone.
Agree. I've had a wife and fiance leave me for other men they had been fucking, but these men at the time offered them what they believed were better lives beyond the good sex. Funnily enough, both of those relationships ended within 12 months, after both falling pregnant to those men. The lives they were sold when they left me didn't live up to what they wanted. My current wife is very attached to our friend who fucks her, but I offer everything he's unable to apart from good sex. So the fact he only offers her great sex and not much more, she admits, she would never even think of going for a man who can't offer everything else and the ones who can, are chasing pussy all the time, which like my ex's would last 12 months max.

Back