wives leaving husbands?

I suppose I'm different to most in that I have my own place and still enjoy the company and support of my husband. He's still very much financially dependant on me and enjoys looking after both places esp. In his sissy mode.

I wouldn't wish to end any of it at the moment

I don't see why any woman would. You get the support and stability of the white man's wealth combined with the pleasure of the black man's cock.
Hey Megan.. what makes you think that it's only white men that can give us the support and stability that we need. My black boyfriend, (and my best friend also,) both have black boyfriends that are very stable with very good jobs, and give us all the stability and support we need. No, we're not what you would consider wealthy but I can honestly say that we are very comfortable and much better off than if I would have stayed with my ex-husband. But the most precious thing we have is our happiness.. and that's more important than anything.

We have been married for more than 20 years. Our lifestyle continues for nearly half of our life together - on and off. Our marriage remains really strong. Moreover, we are friendly with many similar couples and all of them are strong. We have never seen a case of a lifestyle couple who split. Maybe it's a matter of invironment, education and community of like-minded people. But we definitely refuse to enter statistics of divorces. For us sex is like dancing: pleasure with different dansing partners without commitment. As I am growing older, the number of my women shrinks and the number of my darling's men grows steadily. To my great pleasure.

Yes, I lost my wife to a weathly BBC. All she originally was looking for was great sex. But he swept her off her feet and she left. Be careful with another man, there is always the chance she can fall in love with him.
It was more likely that the income was a greater motivator to leave than the sex. However great sex with a comfortable life style can be a powerful incentive. Personally I wouldn't want a woman that dumped her husband to be with me. I would always see her as an opportunist that is just waiting for a better deal. None of the women in the group has ever indicated a desire to leave their husband for me. None of their husbands participate and I assume are unaware of their wives activities. It can be argued that it is a fine line but the women are getting their sexual needs met. They continue to love their husbands and support their husbands careers. In every sense of the word these women are respectable and married with families. They just choose to share themselves with me and other members of the group from time to time. I think your situation is probably not typical. Despite stereotypes to the contrary I have found that men are more likely emotional about an intimate relationship than women are. The women that share my bed do so because they enjoy the experience. They aren't looking for love, they are looking to get their toes curled.

We have been married for more than 20 years. Our lifestyle continues for nearly half of our life together - on and off. Our marriage remains really strong. Moreover, we are friendly with many similar couples and all of them are strong. We have never seen a case of a lifestyle couple who split. Maybe it's a matter of invironment, education and community of like-minded people. But we definitely refuse to enter statistics of divorces. For us sex is like dancing: pleasure with different dansing partners without commitment. As I am growing older, the number of my women shrinks and the number of my darling's men grows steadily. To my great pleasure.
Nice analogy comparing sex with dancing. Within the group I would say that is very true. For the women in the group I would say that the are happy in their marriages except for their desire for additional sex. I have always thought of myself as a hobby of sorts for most of them. I get along well with the ones that share my bed and a couple of them have graced my bed for well over a decade. We are friends but there is and always will be a line between me and their husbands. I am an addition to their marriage not a replacement for it.

Count your blessing D ....been hit wit 2 paternity suits in the last 5 years. Hubbies didnt take kindly to the wife kickin out a black baby. Have had to move 3 times...cheating wives is fun...but gotta watch out for the hubs sometimes..lol
I got a vasectomy right after our second ******* was born. Best investment I ever made. Everything works the same, feels the same and I have been told it even tastes the same.

The BBC that have fucked Veronika over the past 17 years have done just that fucked her, not made love to her. They use her holes, fill her with cum, share her with friends and some with family. We never kept count of how many have fucked her, but just one started to get serious and began talking about her leaving me. The last time he fucked her, I watched them fucking and thought she is really putting a fucking on his ass tonight, when both were too tired to fuck anymore, about 2 hours of straight fucking and sucking his cock, she got up came and sat on my lap, looked at him and told him she hopes he really enjoyed her enthusiasm in fucking him tonight, because this is the the last time, told him she fucks blacks because she likes the way they fuck her, treat her and use her, not because she's looking to replace me. Then told him to use guest room shower if he wants and she went to our shower, he was pissed, got dressed and left and we havn't seen him since, 5 years now and she's been fucked by many since.

I do know some hubbies whose wives have left them because of this. One of the hubby wanted me to persuade the wife toward the lifestyle. I gave him adequate instructions, yet he was too caught in his excitement he went too far introducing the wife to a gangbanging event. That was the beginning of the end for him and her. Now she's divorced him and moved on with one of the bull's who gangbanged and impregnated her.
When you start inviting additional people to your bedroom you need to have a solid relationship going in. If she encountered events that made her want to end her marriage the marriage wan't that strong to begin with.

The best thing for your woman not to leave you is to be clear that the first thing is her lover and then you, obederle and allow everything; Be educated but at the same time submissive to him.

I guess I will look like an idiot when I say I left my husband of 30 years that I loved for a black man 35 years old, that I didn't love. The first thing I want to say is that from the stuff I read in these interracial sites most men have no idea how a women's brain works. We have hormones that men have no idea how they make us feel or act. I left my husband so I could be sexually satisfied every day, maybe not 24 hours a day but at least 12 on most days and some were 24 hours a day. I will say when I moved in with Jamal I thought it would be 2 or 3 months tops because that what how long most of his girlfriends lasted. I never thought it would last 29 months.
I saw someone ask why if he had a small dick did you marry him in the first place. Well my mom didn't tell me anything about sex except that it was bad but it was part of being married. She told me I wouldn't like it. Well the first time John fucked me I knew my mom lied to me. It was awesome, I couldn't get enough, I loved it. So I didn't know John was small. When I cheated on John when I was 35 I found out about sex with a big dicked black guy was like. For a few more years John was able to satisfy me to a extent that most time I would orgasm on his tongue.
After I had to have a hysterectomy when I was 46 everything changed. John no longer could satisfy me and I started to fake my orgasms. Its hard to explain but the more we had sex the more I wanted it even though it wasn't doing anything to satisfy me. I know it sounds selfish but John was cumming everytime so I felt like I was owed a lot of orgasms. Things really improved when John set me up on that date for my 50th birthday. Now I was having sex with black guys and having multiple orgasms. I just wanted more and while I was with Jamal I probably, no I know I caught up and surpassed the number of orgasms John had ever had.
When I moved back in with John we agreed to not have any penetration sex for a while but just foreplay type of sex. That has worked for us for several years.

P

Back