Wives impregnated by bbc

Sexiest thing ever
ironically i watched this movie on the BBC channel a long time ago, it was called A Respectable Trade. it was about slavery in the UK. it boiled down to a slave impregnating a white woman. apparently the baby was so big that the lady died while giving birth, she traded her life for the babies life... i always thought it would be hard for a white woman to carry a black baby from this movie... the slave was a pure African so i guess it is a little different from what our makeup consist of today...

ironically i watched this movie on the BBC channel a long time ago, it was called A Respectable Trade. it was about slavery in the UK. it boiled down to a slave impregnating a white woman. apparently the baby was so big that the lady died while giving birth, she traded her life for the babies life... i always thought it would be hard for a white woman to carry a black baby from this movie... the slave was a pure African so i guess it is a little different from what our makeup consist of today...
Couldve been complications she had. She gave her life for the culture!

Pure Africans...yum

after my girlfriend got pregnant she moved in with him,,, had her black baby and stayed with the guy about a year after, then she moved back with me till the next guy ..Oh he was big dicked to. Got her pregnant only a few months after she moved back in with me and she moved out again with him. They stayed together longer.

after my girlfriend got pregnant she moved in with him,,, had her black baby and stayed with the guy about a year after, then she moved back with me till the next guy ..Oh he was big dicked to. Got her pregnant only a few months after she moved back in with me and she moved out again with him. They stayed together longer.
Did she give you any for letting her move back in?

Back