Wives/Girlfriends in their 40s and 50s are the best!

Have it on hard drive...but when I click on file it doesn't allow me to find an image on my harddrive?
Only thing that might be in doubt is that you located the right directory where it is stored in your hard drive? And it should be the right file type like a *.jpg, or a *.gif? Otherwise I have no other clues to help?

Mrs inked is 45 and since we have began this life style she as become more confident in herself and her sexualty and the knock on effect as been a deeper understanding of herself and both of our needs sexually, it's made our relationship so much more equal and balanced, there is no falseness or dishonesty, and it as strengthened our love , it might not work for everyone but it as definitely worked for us and our love for one another as grown because we except each others needs and emotional wants and know that our journey through life is meant to be this way.this would not of worked for us if we wet 20 yrs younger because our heads would not of been in the right place, being mature mentality helps with the ups and downs because of the experience that we have both bought to the table, we have been lucky, a woman who knows what she wants and can share and learn from past experience is more fun and more likely to be part of a couple who will be more satisfying in these circumstances
Totally agree I think Mandy and me are in the same place as you.

Yes we our :love::lips::qos:
Please login or become a member to view

One of my favorites!

Back