Wives/Girlfriends in their 40s and 50s are the best!

J - 42 in 2 months

full

full

have to say a very fine looking woman, has she crossed over to the dark side as yet.

We've been talking about and discussing it for the best part of 3 years now. Covered all scenarios in theory, agreed it will be super fun and that it will happen at some point soon - with the right bull. We had a dry run in Barbados in January, J was on was top form and getting a lot of attention from local men and men at the resort, she was giving off all the signals and having fun conversing and flirting with them, dressing provocatively and generally pushing the marital boundaries. We wanted to see how it made us both feel....and I can say the results were positive. We loved the guys in Barbados and I think it's the place where things will happen for us. (If the damn C-19 ever permits air travel again!)

We've been talking about and discussing it for the best part of 3 years now. Covered all scenarios in theory, agreed it will be super fun and that it will happen at some point soon - with the right bull. We had a dry run in Barbados in January, J was on was top form and getting a lot of attention from local men and men at the resort, she was giving off all the signals and having fun conversing and flirting with them, dressing provocatively and generally pushing the marital boundaries. We wanted to see how it made us both feel....and I can say the results were positive. We loved the guys in Barbados and I think it's the place where things will happen for us. (If the damn C-19 ever permits air travel again!)

love this description of your wife:
"she was giving off all the signals and having fun conversing and flirting with them, dressing provocatively and generally pushing the marital boundaries."

especially "pushing the marital boundaries". The sweet thought of extramarital sex combined with interracial sex.

Back