WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

One evening my husband and I were out at a club and I ended up dancing a lot with a sexy black guy. My husband doesn't like to dance but he doesn't mind if I dance with other men. Throughout the dances he was getting pretty friendly with me and it was plain that he was interested in banging me, but I told him that couldn't happen. As a consolation, I reached under my dress and pulled off my panties and gave them to him.

My husband and I were at a big party a couple of years ago and I ended up giving a stranger a blow job in one of the rooms. About half a year later this guy started working at the same company my husband works at. We sometimes run into each other at company functions, but its just our secret.

One evening I was relaxing out at the beach. My husband was back at the room. I was wearing only a bikini. A man I barely knew pulled my bottom to one side and ate my pussy. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.
You loved being with a stranger behind your hubby's back and getting your pussy eaten!!! Did you do anything to him in return???

Back