WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

Working in the UK was fantastic for bbc love , I answered an add for a receptionist at a workers club , interview went well and I got the job , being introduced to the other receptionist who was a lovely white lady Janet , a bit rough around the edges so to speak but very nice with large tits and bubble but , I was given a pair of black trousers, skirt and two silky white shirts , they fitted well but did show a lot of me , the first weeks was being shown my job , Janet was great , she was divorced with two ******* , husband would drop them of at 8pm but did have them every third weekend, on that Friday night Janet would leave but get picked up by a tall black man .
During out roster I mentioned her Friday night pick up Janet smiled , that’s my boyfriend , I did say how nice he looked,
Janet asked me if I would like to go to the pub with them one Friday, at the pub I met all her friends as drinks flowed I got chatting to a lovely black man , Bill , no funny business but he did make me wet , time was up for me , saying goodbyes but first I had to go to the loo , as I came Bill was waiting , we kissed and he tasted wonderful, feeling my crouch he smiled , I made you wet , let’s get together sometime, ok soon .
Monday Janet couldn’t wait to see me , your a sly one didn’t know you like black men , Bill want to see you again , come stay with me one weekend, so it was organised, we left at 8 hurriedly got to Janet’s she showed me my bedroom both showerd and got dressed , in not much , we both had a stiff ******* waiting for the guys to arrive , Jake came first followed by Bill and another , Bill soon gave me a kiss and didn’t waste time feeling me up , the night went well with lots of attention, around 11 Janet led Jake to bed that gave Bill opportunity to swoon me , we sat on the lounge and flirted , I was so wet ,Bill found my wetness and removed my panties showing his mate my open cunt .
This started both enjoying my clit one by one they shared me , having two men was wonderful, they got naked and I led both to the bedroom , both men took turns fucking me and ending up unloading several loads on and in me , we fell asleep only to wake up early to have them both again.
Janet and I became great friends ,she introduced me to lots of existing men during my time at the workers club.

After writing the above it reminded me of another great weekend, Janet’s boyfriend Jake had a birthday coming up and she organised a party for him , the theme was pimps and ****** which Jake was so pleased with.
We spoke at length about the organising, Jake asked me if I would be ok with his friends as most were black and would probably try to seduce you , Janet burst out laughing, that why Kim is coming remember the last time Bill was here ,
Invitations went out for around thirty people , several were couples , people arrived everyone dressed up some great outfits and the women looked so slutty there was so many tits and bare asses and skin on show and all the men looked hot .
Getting to the point I had several men chat me up , one in particular, he was in leather pants and waistcoat , gold necklace and huge hat , as people left I ended up with him and things got hot , I walked him to my bedroom where he took advantage of me ,not complaining we ended up naked and he made love to me , just as we were finishing Janet and Jake walked in a little under the weather , they asked if a couple of guys could help , Janet kissed me , jakes friends want to play with you , so i reckon I was just about to be gang banged , I loved every moment .

One other Steve reminded me , we were renting a house in the midlands UK , the ceilings in the bathroom and bedrooms needed re painting, our realestate agent organised there local painter , Saturday morning a van turned up , a rough looking aged black man came to give us a quote, accepted his quote and start work in two weeks , he turned up with all his equipment and an apprentice , they started , they took two days to prepare on the third day only the older man turned up , he worked hard at lunchtime I made lunch as he ate I went to se what he had done , the bathroom looked great , but I noticed that my washing basket was open and my panties were on top and not where I put them , feeling a little concerned but flattened knowing he must have been sniffing my panties , so the rest of the day I decided to play up to him , that night I told Steve , he suggested I leave a really wet pair for him , he arrived early and started the bedroom and about every hour he went to the bathroom, bumping into him as he left I noticed his erection through his overalls swinging from side to side , I smiled, that started conversation and he knew I knew what he was doing , he looked back at me , your hot and smell so nice , telling Steve that night got me hot knowing a strange man was a dirty old man with one hell of a cock.
next day I dressed in a pair of very tight shorts displaying a camel toe and a tank top with no bra , opening the door to him , he just stopped and looked , wow what a site first thing for a n old man be careful girl I might get hard then you will be in trouble, for the next couple of hours I kept popping in to see if he was ok , then one visit it happened, as I walked in he turned dropped his overalls displaying one lovely thick cock , he took my top of sucking my nipples as I removed my shorts , kneeling i sucked him ,his aroma was awesome and addictive, holding my head he face fucked me telling me he was looking forward to tasting the real thing , threw me on the bed spread me so wide and dived in , made me squirt but was so good , he became a little rough as he devoured me but I couldn’t care as I was in heaven , he raised his head dripping in my fluid, now I’m going to fuck you , grabbed my ankles and spread me , then ****** his cock deep in me and pounded , his stamina for an old guy was fantastic, finally he grunted and filled me , he lay next to me and demanded I clean his cock , what I didn’t expect was he got hard again and gave me a second load .

My husband invited a friend from work to our apartment one evening. I had met him before and we were naturally drawn to one another I guess you could say. After a while, my husband remembered something he'd left in his car and said he was going to go get it and would be right back. I knew it would take him at least ten minutes by the time he rode the elevators and walked to where we parked our car so as soon as he left, I sucked his friend off. It was so much fun!

One other Steve reminded me , we were renting a house in the midlands UK , the ceilings in the bathroom and bedrooms needed re painting, our realestate agent organised there local painter , Saturday morning a van turned up , a rough looking aged black man came to give us a quote, accepted his quote and start work in two weeks , he turned up with all his equipment and an apprentice , they started , they took two days to prepare on the third day only the older man turned up , he worked hard at lunchtime I made lunch as he ate I went to se what he had done , the bathroom looked great , but I noticed that my washing basket was open and my panties were on top and not where I put them , feeling a little concerned but flattened knowing he must have been sniffing my panties , so the rest of the day I decided to play up to him , that night I told Steve , he suggested I leave a really wet pair for him , he arrived early and started the bedroom and about every hour he went to the bathroom, bumping into him as he left I noticed his erection through his overalls swinging from side to side , I smiled, that started conversation and he knew I knew what he was doing , he looked back at me , your hot and smell so nice , telling Steve that night got me hot knowing a strange man was a dirty old man with one hell of a cock.
next day I dressed in a pair of very tight shorts displaying a camel toe and a tank top with no bra , opening the door to him , he just stopped and looked , wow what a site first thing for a n old man be careful girl I might get hard then you will be in trouble, for the next couple of hours I kept popping in to see if he was ok , then one visit it happened, as I walked in he turned dropped his overalls displaying one lovely thick cock , he took my top of sucking my nipples as I removed my shorts , kneeling i sucked him ,his aroma was awesome and addictive, holding my head he face fucked me telling me he was looking forward to tasting the real thing , threw me on the bed spread me so wide and dived in , made me squirt but was so good , he became a little rough as he devoured me but I couldn’t care as I was in heaven , he raised his head dripping in my fluid, now I’m going to fuck you , grabbed my ankles and spread me , then ****** his cock deep in me and pounded , his stamina for an old guy was fantastic, finally he grunted and filled me , he lay next to me and demanded I clean his cock , what I didn’t expect was he got hard again and gave me a second load .
I got crazy panties fettish n love smelling them just like him,and oh my i love squirters too,So you just my type of QOS lady 💦 :mstickle: :qos:

My husband and I, while on vacation, had lunch every afternoon at our resort cafe. Most of the staff were young black men which were total eye candy for me. One time our waiter was looking down my blouse so seductively that I masturbated with ideas of him eating my pussy. I'm married and worried that I have sexual hunger for a black man. I find him so sexy I want to go back just in hopes of somehow striking up a conversation with him which somehow leads to a torrid sexual encounter, all without my husband knowing about it. I confess my mind is so twisted now and my pussy is just as wet. I need help.

My friend is dating a muscular black guy. I'm so jealous of her boyfriend's v-shaped physique and tight ass that every time I see him I want to rip his pants off and start sucking his dick. You cannot believe how perfectly built he is, not to mention that bulge! He puts my husband to shame. I crave his big dick so much its all I can think about.

Last edited:
“I’m a married women, ******* have grown and moved away and my husband works almost all the time, often out of town. Our sex life is very limited which leaves so much to be desired and makes me wonder, Do I really want to be in this relationship? My solution is to have a man on reserve that I can trust. In this case, he is a hot black guy ten years younger than me. Typically, I’ll stop by my local bar, where my go-to guy drops in once or twice a week for drinks. If he’s there, I know how the rest of my night will play out. We greet each other, then continue to mingle with our respective parties. Exchanging glances and sending drinks to each other build the anticipation of what’s to come. I usually leave first to minimize suspicion, since we’re both regulars. I put on something I know he'll like. He shows up at my door, and we get down to it. I’m the aggressor. I love the energy. I usually begin by pulling him inside and kneeling in front of him and sucking his big cock! When we fuck, I can be on top or bottom. He’s just the right size and knows how to leave me wanting more. Slight hair pulling and dirty talking take place, and we do one or two rounds. The best part: no commitment or unrealistic expectations.”

View attachment 4309593
That cock is awesome!!! I want to suck that big BLACK cock to completion!!!

I’m not who everyone thinks I am. I have urges and desires they would never believe and should never know about. The problem is, somedays it’s all that I can do to fight these impulses, and life seems dull and pointless as long as I do.

Here’s the trouble in a nutshell… I’m extremely attracted to some of the more forbidden types of sex. I’ve fantasized about sex with all kinds of men, especially black men. I dream of sex with more than one man at a time and often have constant fantasies of being taken by big, powerful black men.

Outwardly, I appear to be a normal, hardworking wife and mom, but on the inside I’m a barely constrained slut. I’ve never acted upon the more darker of my urges, but I have had consensual affairs with black men I have known and have found all to be extremely satisfying.

I know that the affairs were wrong, but believe me, things could be far worse if I didn’t find at least some kind of outlet.

I truly love my husband and my family, and I really do try to be the woman they need me to be. If they ever found out about this side of me it would destroy everything, and I’m afraid of the woman I would become once they were gone.

My first marriage was to a nice guy who turned into a total computer geek. He'd come home from work and sit at his computer and play games endlessly. He lost interest in everything we had been doing since we got married including sex!

I was still in college and very active and had met several men whom I found exciting and soon I began wondering why these hotties showed more interest in me than my own husband did. I began to go out for lunch with one of the guys I met at the campus gym and soon our talk turned to having an affair. I wondered how I could get out of the house without my husband wondering what I was doing so one day I bought a bike and announced that I had taken up riding for exercise, something I knew my husband wouldn't be into. Every night I would get out my bike and go for a nice long ride, if you know what I mean.

My lover lived near our apartment so I could make it to his place in less than ten minutes and spend almost an hour fucking his big, black cock before riding home sweaty and exhausted. No questions asked. I even had a reason for complaining about being sore.

It would feel so strange kissing and touching another man in front of my husband. Not only would he another man; he would be a black man and we're on the verge of having sex as my husband watched. I wouldn't be sure that I could go through with it. I would be expecting my husband to ask me to stop. I would be thinking I should stop but it felt so strangely sensual I couldn't speak. My husband's face would be difficult to read. Would he be intrigued by what he was seeing or was he shocked? I would think he was about to say something when I felt my lover's huge cock slide deep inside me. I would moan deeply as he filled me with his manhood. My husband would seem confused but I won't care. I would wrap my legs around my lover and meet his thrusts with my own. My husband would just have to watch his wife fuck this beautiful black stallion.

1000.jpg

It would feel so strange kissing and touching another man in front of my husband. Not only would he another man; he would be a black man and we're on the verge of having sex as my husband watched. I wouldn't be sure that I could go through with it. I would be expecting my husband to ask me to stop. I would be thinking I should stop but it felt so strangely sensual I couldn't speak. My husband's face would be difficult to read. Would he be intrigued by what he was seeing or was he shocked? I would think he was about to say something when I felt my lover's huge cock slide deep inside me. I would moan deeply as he filled me with his manhood. My husband would seem confused but I won't care. I would wrap my legs around my lover and meet his thrusts with my own. My husband would just have to watch his wife fuck this beautiful black stallion.

View attachment 5468967
That's so hot.. I have watched my wife get.fucked by black men. Never want to give that up.

View attachment 5468967
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮♥️♥️♥️

My first extra-marital fling was with a handsome black guy twenty years younger than I. One of my friends, who knew what was going on, set what seemed like a reasonable boundary for me. I was not to date anyone younger than her oldest *******. Since her ******* was nearly thirty, it left me a lot of room for my indiscretions. I hadn't experienced sex like that before, certainly not for a long time. We would meet at least once a week for a delicious, erotic fuck fest. I felt like I was alive again. Unfortunately it had to end when my husband found out about it, but I still fantasize about often.

View attachment 3429217
What happened when your husband found out about that black man fucking you? LORS of possibilities there!!!

On a returned visit to the UK for personal reasons I had to stay in a hotel , while I was sitting in the bar I was joined by a lovely lady , after small talk we became quite friendly and we started to discuss many subjects, about an hour into our chatting in came her husband , he was of mixed race , finding out his mom was white and dad black , we dinned together having a great time even flirted with each other , he suggested we all go back to there room for coffee and a glass of brandy they had , Kathy made coffee as Rex got the brandy , there wasn’t many chairs in the room so Kathy sat on the bed facing me , as we drank and chatted Kathy’s legs opened exposing a lovely site , this made me a little wet which Rex realised , leaning over he put his hand on my leg then found my wet patch , she’s wet he said , Kathy came forward spread my lags apart and sucked my clit , I was now totally aroused , Kathy and I got naked and mounted the bed to enjoy each other , Rex disappeared into the bathroom then came out naked , his cock was so thick and shiny black with thick veins it’s a vision I have never forgotten . That night he fucked Kathy and I in every position possible.

My husband and I were married for nearly eight years before I told him about the "secret". When I was 22 my husband and I had just started dating. At that time it was too serious but was heading in that direction. One weekend I went to a resort with a couple of my girlfriends where I met a very handsome black guy who really came on to me. I was conflicted because I was dating my future husband but I was really attracted to this guy. Long story short we ended up at his place and he fucked me all night long. It was amazing. I'd never experienced sex like that before and found myself continually thinking about how hot and fulfilling it was. I really craved having it again. That secret functioned as a wedge. I didn't tell him because I wasn't sure how he'd react. I didn't want to talk to him about how emotionally attached to that experience I still was. I didn't want it to hurt his feelings. We had already had two children when I finally told him. He was sad about it and he understood why I seemed so distant at times. It was a relief to tell him and it’s made us closer. I know now that I can tell him anything without fear of judgment. In fact, I rarely think about it anymore and when I do, I can share those feelings with my husband. It felt good to uncover it.” Strange thing is, when we talk about it, he gets turned on and we almost always end up in bed.

Confessions are so rewarding , I love remembering them it makes me feel young again even though I’m only just 60 .
one came to mind , I went to a party back in the UK , supposed to have been a swingers but it was absolutely boring , until I got a last ******* before I went , moving to the back yard as it was empty I was surprised to see an elderly black man in just his undies sitting alone with a beer , he smiled saying how quite the party was , he was a little overweight but still quite attractive for his age , I sat opposite to him as we chatted not realising I was showing off my bare fanny , he was staring and giving me compliments which was rxtremly nice making me feel a lot better .
As we talked I became aware of his movement , such as readjusting his crutch as his cock was growing , this made me a little wet and very randy , suddenly we both looked at each other , he removed his pants to reveal a lovely thick cock and I removed my dress , on my knees I crawled over taking his cock in my mouth enjoying his cock and balls .
His cock grew to an impressive size and thickness so I took advantage of him , climbing on his lap straddling him I tongue kissed him and encouraged his cock to enter me , it felt huge as it went deep , sucking my tits as he drove it in me ,I was in extasy and enjoying being pounded by this old guy , finally he grunted and fed me a load I could feel shooting in me , clibming of cum oozed down my legs , he slapped my ass and thanked me .

Back