WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
NEEDED SOME ATTENTION
I've secretly had the hots for this handsome black guy at work, but I'm married so I just fantasize about him. One evening after work he invited me to join him for a ******* before heading home and I did. We had more than a couple of drinks and the conversation escalated quickly. There was no mistaking that he was trying to get into the sack and I was starting to think that wasn't a bad idea. My conscience was working overtime but so were my desires. I could feel my panties getting damp at the thought of screwing him. I was thinking all the thoughts I was supposed to be thinking:

I’m a married woman.

What the hell am I doing?

I’m not too ******* to stop this right now.

I can still say No.

It’s not too late. I can back out anytime.

Do I really want to do this?

Am I sure?

This went on for about half an hour. With every fresh margarita, I was losing the battle of conscience. I told him if we were going to do it we had to hurry; it was getting late and I had to get home. He went and got a room in the hotel where we were drinking.

But once I took that first step away from the table, room key in hand, I’d made my decision. As we rode the elevator, my thoughts continued to swirl with misgivings. But I knew I wanted it. I knew I wanted him. And the deciding factor: he wanted me. It had been a long time since I had felt this kind of excitement with my husband.

Here was someone, a very good-looking someone, that found me desirable. He saw me as a sexual being. He found me attractive enough to want to spend time with even though he was a good ten years younger. He saw me as someone worth taking the time and energy to convince me to fuck him.

And because of that, because he wanted me I gave in. I allowed another man to kiss me and touch me and caress me and taste me and fuck me
until I came over and over again.

19-1.jpg

My husband and I were at a party one night and it was pretty wild to say the least. There were lots of people there and things were heating up. I was dancing with an extremely attractive black guy who turned my crank. I don't know where my husband was or what he was doing for that matter. My hottie dancing partner and I finally just started chatting and you could feel the tension build. What did you know, we were standing right near a bedroom. He pushed me inside and shut the door and out of nowhere started kissing me.
So what do i do? I kiss back and next thing i know he has me on bed and he is between my legs with his tongue up inside me. I was cumming in no time. I pulled him up and took his huge cock deep inside my pussy. He fucked me hard and we both came within minutes. We straightened up and left the bedroom separately hoping not to be noticed. At least not by my husband or his wife. The next morning i felt so guilty but the sex was so amazing. I hope I run into him again soon.

10.jpg

Last year while on vacation I felt like a nice soothing massage. Since my husband was golfing for the day I called the concierge at the hotel to ask if they could recommend someone and they did. When he arrived I was surprised to see it was a young, black man and very handsome. I was unsure if I should go through with it but I did. Let's just say I got more than I had expected. Several inches more.

2.jpg

The best sex has always been with married men. One of the longest, most intense affairs was with my best friend's husband. They are a black couple who we have been very close to in spite of our secrets. More often than not he would call me with an early Friday evening call informing me that his wife was away on some golfing weekend or some other woman's pursuit which had taken her away from home. My husband also travelled a lot and as away on several weekends so I was usually free. I would arrive late Friday evening, armed with a bottle of red, with my heart beating in anticipation. We would both be hot for each other, especially if we hadn't been able to get together for a week or two. More often than not we'd be fucking within minutes of my arrival. I just can't get enough of him and his beautiful black cock!

41tSX2-SWQL.jpg

My first extra-marital fling was with a handsome black guy twenty years younger than I. One of my friends, who knew what was going on, set what seemed like a reasonable boundary for me. I was not to date anyone younger than her oldest *******. Since her ******* was nearly thirty, it left me a lot of room for my indiscretions. I hadn't experienced sex like that before, certainly not for a long time. We would meet at least once a week for a delicious, erotic fuck fest. I felt like I was alive again. Unfortunately it had to end when my husband found out about it, but I still fantasize about often.

6.jpg

My favorite season of the year is Summertime. The reason Summertime is my favorite season is because I'm a naughty, married woman who enjoys the opportunity of seeing men in shorts, and that chance of being able to see men's bulges. I just love looking at big bulges straining to be free. It excites me and turns me on. Its a weird fetish I've had for a very long time, and for some reason I can't help it. I love seeing men in shorts with athletic legs, great calf muscles and, of course, those pent up cocks. I imagine what each one looks like nice and hard. My favs are young men and black men. I wonder what my husband would think if he read this.

unnamed.jpg

My husband's friend, a very hot black guy and I had been having hot sex for about two months. It all started at a party one night when we had kissed each other, but the next day I told him I wanted to have sex with him. He didn't hesitate at all. He immediately started kissing me. He pushed me on my back on his bed and I felt through his pants and started rubbing his cock. It immediately got hard. He took off my shirt and rubbed my tits through my bra. I took off his shirt while he undid my bra. I ripped off his pants and underwear. His cock was longer and bigger than I thought and much bigger than my husband's. I wanted that inside me so bad.
I gave him a hand job while he nuzzled my chest. I felt him cum on my stomach, since he wasn't inside me yet. I looked at him and he tried to fit his cock into my pussy. It was thoroughly wet by now, and I loved that feeling of his big cock inside me. He began to move from side to side, while I moaned with joyful pain. We've been having fucking each other almost every day ever since.

73442334af.jpg

I fantasize that I was on the first date with this guy while my husband is at home, waiting in our closet so he can watch. My date is a young, handsome black guy who is definitely hot and my type. I pretend to have had a little too much to ******* and he drove me home. He helped me get into bed and was about to leave when I pulled him back toward me. I'd been thinking about sucking his cock all night. I saw him get hard at dinner and had kept imagining his dick on my tongue and down my throat.

He reluctantly lay down with me and I reassured him it was okay, while unbuttoning his pants. We started to kiss as I straddled him while pulling his cock out. I started flicking my tongue on his head as he moaned. His long hard cock was throbbing for my wet, sexy mouth. I spit on his cock and started deep throating him as he moaned. I know my husband can see everything that is going on and I look towards him as I am sucking this big, black cock. I know my husband is jerking off as he watches.

He pulled my dripping wet pussy up to his mouth and made me sit on his face as he tongue-fucked me and wiggled his tongue all along my cunt, while I wiggled and screamed with pleasure. I came and all my pussy juice went into his mouth and he used his tongue to clean up my clit. He then mounted me as I faced into my closet and held onto the sides, and fucked me hard and strong until it hurt. I begged for more and then we came together and shivered with pleasure. After he leaves, my husband comes out and cleans my pussy and then I finish him off with a hand job.

1bbca62a6fb2305da2b5428336f170ee.24.jpg

NEEDED SOME ATTENTION
I've secretly had the hots for this handsome black guy at work, but I'm married so I just fantasize about him. One evening after work he invited me to join him for a ******* before heading home and I did. We had more than a couple of drinks and the conversation escalated quickly. There was no mistaking that he was trying to get into the sack and I was starting to think that wasn't a bad idea. My conscience was working overtime but so were my desires. I could feel my panties getting damp at the thought of screwing him. I was thinking all the thoughts I was supposed to be thinking:

I’m a married woman.

I can still say No.

Am I sure?

This went on for about half an hour. With every fresh margarita, I was losing the battle of conscience. I told him if we were going to do it we had to hurry; it was getting late and I had to get home. He went and got a room in the hotel where we were drinking.

But once I took that first step away from the table, room key in hand, I’d made my decision. As we rode the elevator, my thoughts continued to swirl with misgivings. But I knew I wanted it. I knew I wanted him. And the deciding factor: he wanted me. It had been a long time since I had felt this kind of excitement with my husband.

Here was someone, a very good-looking someone, that found me desirable. He saw me as a sexual being. He found me attractive enough to want to spend time with even though he was a good ten years younger. He saw me as someone worth taking the time and energy to convince me to fuck him.

And because of that, because he wanted me I gave in. I allowed another man to kiss me and touch me and caress me and taste me and fuck me

View attachment 3427694
Hot story. Was you only with him one time?

NEEDED SOME ATTENTION

I’m a married woman.

I can still say No.

Am I sure?

View attachment 3427694
We love your hot story

My husband and I have a good marriage but we do not have sex that often. We have been married for 12 years and about 3 years
after the honeymoon, we stopped having sex regularly. When I approached him about wanting more sex, he made excuses and said he would do better.

After many of these conversations over time yielded the same result, I began to consider approaching him about an open marriage situation or separation. I came to the edge of leaving him, just on the basis of sex. I have a pretty normal sex drive, and I only wanted my husband, but at this point I have stuck with him for years now without ever feeling desired in that way. In the end, our lack of intimacy makes me feel like I am living with a roommate, not a husband.

The other night I was out for drinks and met a friend I've know for quite a while. He is a handsome black guy we know from a past job and we ending up making out. Just kissing, but prolonged. We did not plan it, we got caught up in the moment. We don't love each other, but it felt so good to be wanted, to be seen as some kind of sexual being. I let him feel my breasts but stopped him when he went down further. I have to admit I wanted him to touch me there but we stopped before it got out of hand.

I don't want to leave my husband, and I want our marriage to work. I want to be honest with him, but I am afraid that if i tell him we will never be able to have sexual intimacy again, and I will end up leaving him. In the meantime, the man I made out with wants to meet again. I am tempted, but afraid we will end up having sex if we meet again.

Long story short, I was chatting with my girlfriends, all of whom are married and we were talking about old encounters with ex lovers and it turns out I’m the only one who has never slept with a “hung” man. My friends were shocked and were telling me that I am missing out a key experience. They said that for all I know, I’ve never actually had a real pleasurable experience with sex. They told me every women should experience big dick at least once to see if it’s something they love. A couple of them also said it should be a big black dick! I love my husband, but really feel I need to experience this at least once in my life. Until then, I guess it will just be my fantasy!37de5b6dbd039966589d2aee523aff32.jpeg

Back