WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

At first I was a little uncomfortable when the families got together but both Steve and Isaac were very discreet without causing any atmosphere among us all , Issac was able to fuck me once a week , one special day was a sunny Sunday he came over with his children , they played in the morning when lunchtime came steve took the ******* of to MacDonald then he was taking them to the park leaving Issac alone with me ( planned ) .
Showering Issac came to watch which was so nice I love being watched , he undressed , knowing we weren’t going to be disturbed he joined me , soaping each other was so hot and fun every crevice was cleaned so when we were eventually dry we kissed each other everywhere, he loved me rimming him , his cock was so long I could rim and suck his cock at the same time , eventually he got me on all fours and fucked me , we fucked in every position, we put towels on and ventured on the patio , I could not resist , crawled over to suck his now growing cock , he held my head and face fucked me until he blew , we showered and got dressed just before the ******* got home , he came back later to ask us if we would be interested in him bringing his mate over one time , Steve shook his hand and said bring as many as you want , Kim would love to entertain .

NEEDED SOME ATTENTION
I've secretly had the hots for this handsome black guy at work, but I'm married so I just fantasize about him. One evening after work he invited me to join him for a ******* before heading home and I did. We had more than a couple of drinks and the conversation escalated quickly. There was no mistaking that he was trying to get into the sack and I was starting to think that wasn't a bad idea. My conscience was working overtime but so were my desires. I could feel my panties getting damp at the thought of screwing him. I was thinking all the thoughts I was supposed to be thinking:

I’m a married woman.

What the hell am I doing?

I’m not too ******* to stop this right now.

I can still say No.

It’s not too late. I can back out anytime.

Do I really want to do this?

Am I sure?

This went on for about half an hour. With every fresh margarita, I was losing the battle of conscience. I told him if we were going to do it we had to hurry; it was getting late and I had to get home. He went and got a room in the hotel where we were drinking.

But once I took that first step away from the table, room key in hand, I’d made my decision. As we rode the elevator, my thoughts continued to swirl with misgivings. But I knew I wanted it. I knew I wanted him. And the deciding factor: he wanted me. It had been a long time since I had felt this kind of excitement with my husband.

Here was someone, a very good-looking someone, that found me desirable. He saw me as a sexual being. He found me attractive enough to want to spend time with even though he was a good ten years younger. He saw me as someone worth taking the time and energy to convince me to fuck him.

And because of that, because he wanted me I gave in. I allowed another man to kiss me and touch me and caress me and taste me and fuck me
until I came over and over again.

View attachment 3427694
Nice...

Back in the UK I met a lovely man who was also into interracial sex , divorced 40 with children I was 27 , he joined a football team for the over 40s the goalkeeper was black 45 married with ******* , he became good friends and his family would occasionally come over for dinner during the season , his wife and ******* was lovely and enjoined our company , however he ( Issac ) always made flirty comments about me being so young with an older man , this did make me a little wet which Issac picked up on , one morning steve had gone to work when the door rang , Issac was alone , I asked him in for coffee, dressed in only my nightie with no underwear he remarked how shapely I was ,this caused my nipples to harden up and my body stirred, he kissed my neck and removed my nightie he then dropped his tracksuit pant removed his shirt, we both were now naked , his cock was thick and growing I knelt and took it in my mouth enjoying his salty odour and pre cum , he picked me up sat me on the kitchen table tonguing my soaked cunt while pinching and twisting my nipples ,he stopped spread my legs fed me his huge cock and fucked me very hard holding my hips he drove it in harder kissing me at the same time , soft huge lips and tongue he was like an ******* , as he slowed down he ordered me on my knees , open mouth as he stroked his cock until he unloaded one huge load .
Telling steve that night he was excited and encouraged me to keep doing it as he liked Issac .
Saucy...& hot!

NEEDED SOME ATTENTION
I've secretly had the hots for this handsome black guy at work, but I'm married so I just fantasize about him. One evening after work he invited me to join him for a ******* before heading home and I did. We had more than a couple of drinks and the conversation escalated quickly. There was no mistaking that he was trying to get into the sack and I was starting to think that wasn't a bad idea. My conscience was working overtime but so were my desires. I could feel my panties getting damp at the thought of screwing him. I was thinking all the thoughts I was supposed to be thinking:

I’m a married woman.

What the hell am I doing?

I’m not too ******* to stop this right now.

I can still say No.

It’s not too late. I can back out anytime.

Do I really want to do this?

Am I sure?

This went on for about half an hour. With every fresh margarita, I was losing the battle of conscience. I told him if we were going to do it we had to hurry; it was getting late and I had to get home. He went and got a room in the hotel where we were drinking.

But once I took that first step away from the table, room key in hand, I’d made my decision. As we rode the elevator, my thoughts continued to swirl with misgivings. But I knew I wanted it. I knew I wanted him. And the deciding factor: he wanted me. It had been a long time since I had felt this kind of excitement with my husband.

Here was someone, a very good-looking someone, that found me desirable. He saw me as a sexual being. He found me attractive enough to want to spend time with even though he was a good ten years younger. He saw me as someone worth taking the time and energy to convince me to fuck him.

And because of that, because he wanted me I gave in. I allowed another man to kiss me and touch me and caress me and taste me and fuck me
until I came over and over again.

View attachment 3427694
great story . i wish it for my wife .
i am sure such expirience will increase her selfconfindence .

During a family dinner one night Issac suggested a poker night , Ruby , Issacs wife said she would look after the ******* they can have a sleep over , date set , Steve bought me a maids outfit to wear ,black stockings and high heels , Issac arrived with two black friends, Ray , Nigel , the four sat and started to play , I was to bring drinks and snacks as I did I had hand over my bare ass , feeling very hot I flirted with showing my ass when serving , Ray got up , where do I piss , I took him upstairs to the bathroom , he said wait till I finish , standing sideways to the bowl I saw a huge cock with beer piss flowing out , he didn’t shake it but called me over to clean him , I did as I was told , back at the table he told the others she is going to be so good to us tonight , great sucker , with that Nigel pulled out his cock , come suck this , that was the start , I blew all four guys then they went back playing , after a couple of hours I decided to go to the bedroom, totally naked I got on all fours in the middle of the bed , Steve walked in , you are ready aren’t you , yes send them up , they took turns using me anyway they liked .

My relationship with Issac was very strong and I enjoyed his company , one night he had just cum and we were lying back strocking me he asked if I would like to meet his uncle , he was in his sixties and had just finished with his white girlfriend, but warned me he was a little kinky , fascinated, I asked steve what he thought, understandably he showed a little concerned but did say why not try , Issac set a date but I had to go to his house , arriving at 8 he greeted me in his undies , solid man and very black , we sat on the couch and chatted , he stroked my hair ,face leading down to my now hard nipples as I let my head go back into the couch feeling really nice he kissed me , smooth mouth and huge tongue as he did I felt my panties being removed so lifting my ass letting him take them , he whispered , your my slut tonight aren’t you as he fingered my now wet cunt , not able to move he ripped my dress of leaving me naked , his huge frame was now in charge of me , he kissed and licked me to frenzy , my eyes were closed and enjoying ever kiss and lick , he stopped, as I opened my eyes he was standing naked his cock was so thick , suck it slut and enjoy , I was in heaven , licking his cock and balls plus the bonus was his pre cum , so tasty , he held my head and push it down my throat, gaging but enjoying , now it’s my turn get ready for the ride of your life and don’t argue or complain, taking me to his bedroom he placed me on all fours then tied my arms to the bed head then spread my legs apart and tied my ankles to the bed end leaving me wide open to the world , a little uncomfortable but extremely hot for what ever he wants , he spread my ass cheeks and his tongue went to town on my cunt and ass biting my ass cheeks as he did move from clit to anal , I almost ******* as I orgasmed which got him rougher with his dirty talk that’s when I felt his cock head slide up my ass crack ,grabbing my hair pulling back he found my very wet clit grunting he shoved it in to his balls making me squeal which tuned him on even moor as he fucked me he finger my ass his stamina was unbelievable for an older man , I felt a cold liquid enter my ass and his fingers went in easily, grunting he told me to get ready and , yes , he then fucked my ass , pain became pleasure, he went from ass to fanny many times , as he tired he came out and told me to clean and blow him , having no choice due to my position he sat in front of me , I cleaned him up and he then blew a huge dose of cum which I drank , he went out leaving me on all fours , I was feeling fantastic and totally fucked but a little sore , he came back and went straight to my ass wiping it clean then untied me , still both naked went back to the couch , he kissed me and played with my nipples , but his cock started to grow so I offered to blow him again ,not refusing he lay back and I sucked untill he fed me another load .

Since I don’t write to many tales I wanted to tell you guys a lovely sex story that happened by accident, as you know when in the UK I had worked with social services looking after wayward boys , anyway I got poached by a different department and had to attend an interview in Manchester , for the interview I dressed conservative, bra g string panties and a short one piece dress zipped up at the front , stockings with high heels .

Arrived at the offices was told to go to the 12 th floor , lovely reception very well furnished , sat and waited , eventually was asked to go down the corridor to office 6 , as I got there the door opened and there stood a tall athletic black man around 35 , he welcomed me in ,showed me to a chair and went behind his desk , small talk , asked me some personal questions then told me I was just what he was looking for , he maid tea as he handed to me his hand stroked my neck then squeezed my shoulder , he went back to his desk , I was feeling a little flirty so as I sat down my dress rose up and exposed my thighs ,crossing my legs it got worse but I didn’t care , he obviously had seen my now bare crutch as the g string is transparent and I shave .

His mood changed to the point of telling me how shapely I was , thanking him ,he got up came behind me , no word but his hands went on my shoulders lent down kissed my neck , your beautiful, I responded with a moan , he started to unzip my dress while kissing me ,I was now in the mood , legs opened up letting him finger my very wet clit , he had magic fingers I leant forward and the dress came of he undid my bra , sucked my tits nibbling my nipples , led me to his couch ripped my panties of sat me down spread my legs and finger fucked me till I orgasmed, as I recovered he stripped, I was faced with one hell of a cock , opened my mouth and he face fucked me while pinching my nipples .
Soon after he knelt down aimed his cock at my wet clit , with one movement he was balls deep in me , we tongue kissed as he fucked me , as I orgasmed again he grunted and filled me with his load , he held it in me for ages as we kissed,suddenly I felt he had got hard again and yes I got fucked .

As he got off he sat next to me his limp cock was covered in cum so I cleaned him , big mistake, he got hard again this time I rode him , eventually we finished up , I had to travel home pantie less but very fucked , and yes I got the job .

Since I don’t write to many tales I wanted to tell you guys a lovely sex story that happened by accident, as you know when in the UK I had worked with social services looking after wayward boys , anyway I got poached by a different department and had to attend an interview in Manchester , for the interview I dressed conservative, bra g string panties and a short one piece dress zipped up at the front , stockings with high heels .

Arrived at the offices was told to go to the 12 th floor , lovely reception very well furnished , sat and waited , eventually was asked to go down the corridor to office 6 , as I got there the door opened and there stood a tall athletic black man around 35 , he welcomed me in ,showed me to a chair and went behind his desk , small talk , asked me some personal questions then told me I was just what he was looking for , he maid tea as he handed to me his hand stroked my neck then squeezed my shoulder , he went back to his desk , I was feeling a little flirty so as I sat down my dress rose up and exposed my thighs ,crossing my legs it got worse but I didn’t care , he obviously had seen my now bare crutch as the g string is transparent and I shave .

His mood changed to the point of telling me how shapely I was , thanking him ,he got up came behind me , no word but his hands went on my shoulders lent down kissed my neck , your beautiful, I responded with a moan , he started to unzip my dress while kissing me ,I was now in the mood , legs opened up letting him finger my very wet clit , he had magic fingers I leant forward and the dress came of he undid my bra , sucked my tits nibbling my nipples , led me to his couch ripped my panties of sat me down spread my legs and finger fucked me till I orgasmed, as I recovered he stripped, I was faced with one hell of a cock , opened my mouth and he face fucked me while pinching my nipples .
Soon after he knelt down aimed his cock at my wet clit , with one movement he was balls deep in me , we tongue kissed as he fucked me , as I orgasmed again he grunted and filled me with his load , he held it in me for ages as we kissed,suddenly I felt he had got hard again and yes I got fucked .

As he got off he sat next to me his limp cock was covered in cum so I cleaned him , big mistake, he got hard again this time I rode him , eventually we finished up , I had to travel home pantie less but very fucked , and yes I got the job .
Great story, but soooo unethical. Hot and very wrong at the same time. He could have been in deep ******* for that initial touch. But im jealous I'm not him😂

I love this post and I have lots to tell , having a hubby who appreciates my passion I have decided to share some experiences.

In the 80s and 90s being young and very sexually active plus having met an older divorced man into interracial sex was a bonus for my lifestyle.

One such time we were at a private swingers party in Germany, fantastic atmosphere and lots of good looking men and women white and black , on arrival we had to remove all clothes and handed a towel which was to clean any mess we made , cum or sweat , to give you an idea of me that’s me in the photo ,I was very shapely with huge tits so I did attract attention that night , mingling was fun lots of touching and kissing , sitting with a lovely older lady we engaged in touching each other as I fingered her clit she shook and squirted , standing looking was a beautiful black man strocking a huge cock he walked over and fucked her which increased her squirting , he pulled out and told me to clean , tasted wonderful, she left , he sat next to me played with my clit as I orgasmed he asked if I can squirt , looking unsure he asked if he could try , he spread my legs very wide , started to lick me and fingering my sensitive clit I now was in an erotic zone letting him rapidly playing with my open cunt , my tits and nipples went hard and I lost control of my body to this man , suddenly I felt like to piss but it was a different feeling then suddenly I let fly with fluid and I shook violently, as I opened my eyes he was kneeling covered in it , we kissed and I licked his face and chest , all he did was grab my hand ,led me to a common room put me on all fours and fucked me , I was aware other people were watching and then I had a guy feeding me his cock who blew a load down my throat , we got invited to the next party .

During the party we met a lovely couple , telling them we were going to Berlin for a few days he suggested we stay at his friends hotel , making a call he arranged for us to stay , nice place and we were greeted with a huge smile , on the second day we were told there was going to be drinks in the bar at 10 pm , we went out to dinner came back around 9 pm getting our key Aldo told us it was very casual dress , he repeated very casual , I showered and put on my very short dress and a tank top but left my panties off , Steve smiled but didn’t want to go .

The bar was cosy ,there were two couples already there greeted me with a kiss then asked where Steve was , bed , as we drank six men arrived and I have to mention one was black , looking around the room it was obvious the two women were there for fun .

Standing at the bar I was joined by two guys they flirted and I let them , one kissed me and that started the action dropped my tank top they sucked my tits and nipples I sore both women olso half naked with the other guys, soon we were all naked and we sucked cocks , the men moved between us girls at one stage I had three cock to enjoy , must say there wasn’t a small one most were thick and extremely hard , we three girls got fucked by all six guys and we got DP on several occasions ending up around 3am with all six men showering us with cum , Steve missed a great night.

Our Paris trip was fantastic , beautiful city lots of interesting people and lots to see , Kim was feeling important due to the attention she got , I believe men couldn’t believe such an attractive young woman was with an old man , anyway , we found an ally with sex shops and movie theatres ,I suggested we go and watch one which Kim was very keen , sleazy entry met buy a French guy who made comments on how lovely Kim was and gave me that look ,due the dark room we eventually found seats , behind us were two men and others scattered around , Kim settled in her seat but I noticed she was getting restless and opening her legs , as the movie got hotter so did Kim , she moaned her head went back then I noticed a hand strocking her neck then hands getting to her tits , she grabbed my cock which led me to finger her clit ,she was now in sex mood .
The man tried to speak but we didn’t understand French so I unzipped her dress , that worked , sitting in just her underwear worked , he jumped over the seat knelt in front of Kim and fingered her while the other removed her bra , I mov3d two seats down to give them space , one mounted the two seat either side of Kim feeding her his huge cock to suck as the other was fingering her cunt , one other guy showed up ,cock in hand waiting his turn, she got fucked by all three and emptied every drop of cum they had all over her.

Great story, but soooo unethical. Hot and very wrong at the same time. He could have been in deep ******* for that initial touch. But im jealous I'm not him😂
Thanks , being attracted to him and him me , gave us opportunities to be together especially at functions , his presence made me wet and needed , I would do anything for this man and he knew it .

One function we ended up at a night club ,you can imagine how passionate we were he was such a stud , after a very erotic dance we stood at the bar his hand was exploring my ass ,telling me how much he wanted to fuck me , kissing him I just asked when , then another man approached, he knew my man and they chatted ,leaving me at the bar alone while they talked , getting back he asked if I liked his friend as he want to join us ,so I had two men , feeling a little lost but still hot I embraced both men , both took me on the dance floor , I had so much fun , we left to go up to our rooms ,in the lift both men kissed me , my work colleague held my hand ,led me to his room where both men entered , he undressed me followed by both men , I was in heaven , the foreplay was fantastic I was enjoying two huge black cocks , one by one they fucked me I orgasmed so many times but the best was when I mounted one the other used my ass , unbelievable feeling having two cocks in me , we had many sessions while I worked in the UK , I even had a gang bang .

Thanks , being attracted to him and him me , gave us opportunities to be together especially at functions , his presence made me wet and needed , I would do anything for this man and he knew it .

One function we ended up at a night club ,you can imagine how passionate we were he was such a stud , after a very erotic dance we stood at the bar his hand was exploring my ass ,telling me how much he wanted to fuck me , kissing him I just asked when , then another man approached, he knew my man and they chatted ,leaving me at the bar alone while they talked , getting back he asked if I liked his friend as he want to join us ,so I had two men , feeling a little lost but still hot I embraced both men , both took me on the dance floor , I had so much fun , we left to go up to our rooms ,in the lift both men kissed me , my work colleague held my hand ,led me to his room where both men entered , he undressed me followed by both men , I was in heaven , the foreplay was fantastic I was enjoying two huge black cocks , one by one they fucked me I orgasmed so many times but the best was when I mounted one the other used my ass , unbelievable feeling having two cocks in me , we had many sessions while I worked in the UK , I even had a gang bang .
Please train my wife😂😂. You are amazing!

My first extra-marital fling was with a handsome black guy twenty years younger than I. One of my friends, who knew what was going on, set what seemed like a reasonable boundary for me. I was not to date anyone younger than her oldest *******. Since her ******* was nearly thirty, it left me a lot of room for my indiscretions. I hadn't experienced sex like that before, certainly not for a long time. We would meet at least once a week for a delicious, erotic fuck fest. I felt like I was alive again. Unfortunately it had to end when my husband found out about it, but I still fantasize about often.

View attachment 3429217
Hubby should have let you keep fucking him

Back