WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

One evening my husband and I were out at a club and I ended up dancing a lot with a sexy black guy. My husband doesn't like to dance but he doesn't mind if I dance with other men. Throughout the dances he was getting pretty friendly with me and it was plain that he was interested in banging me, but I told him that couldn't happen. As a consolation, I reached under my dress and pulled off my panties and gave them to him.

One evening I was relaxing out at the beach. My husband was back at the room. I was wearing only a bikini. A man I barely knew pulled my bottom to one side and ate my pussy. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.
You loved being with a stranger behind your hubby's back and getting your pussy eaten!!! Did you do anything to him in return???

My husband had been pushing me to sleep with another man, while he watched (naturally). It started as a fantasy he played out while we were in having sex and kind of grew from there. It eventually became an interracial fantasy where I was taking on big black guys. It really turned him on and it was sort of fun in the beginning. He started pushing his fantasy to become real which I resisted for a long time, but after meeting a very hot black guy, I started to warm up to the idea. Finally I relented and told him about the hottie I had met and told him that if it could be arranged with that particular guy, that I would do it. Fast forward to the evening of the occasion to find us in our bedroom. My husband sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom and my new lover and I making out on the bed. I figured that since it was his idea, I didn't have to hold back and so once it started I put on a performance to be proud of. I moaned with pleasure (which was real) I writhed on the bed as he fucked me with his huge cock, I cried out that "he was so big," and "so much better than my husband" and "that I need his black cock from now on". I even told him to take off the condom and to cum inside me which he did. My husband sat quietly while I savoured this delightful lusty moment, and he fucked me two more times over the course of the evening and, of course, I played it up more each time. I made sure my husband knew that my lover's cock completely filled my pussy and made me cum like never before, and many times. The last time, I had him pull out and shoot his load all over my face and tits and then sucked his big dick dry while my husband watched. All that was a few weeks ago and guess what? My husband no longer mentions his fantasy anymore. Strange.

Last edited:
My husband had been pushing me to sleep with another man, while he watched (naturally). It started as a fantasy he played out while we were in having sex and kind of grew from there. It eventually became an interracial fantasy where I was taking on big black guys. It really turned in on and it was sort of fun in the beginning. He started pushing his fantasy to become real which I resisted for a long time, but after meeting a very hot black guy, I started to warm up to the idea. Finally I relented and told him about the hottie I had met and told him that if it could be arranged with that particular guy, that I would do it. Fast forward to the evening of the occasion to find us in our bedroom. My husband sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom and my new lover and I making out on the bed. I figured that since it was his idea, I didn't have to hold back and so once it started I put on a performance to be proud of. I moaned with pleasure (which was real) I writhed on the bed as he fucked me with his huge cock, I cried out that "he was so big," and "so much better than my husband" and "that I need his black cock from now on". I even told him to take off the condom and to cum inside me which he did. My husband sat quietly while I savoured this delightful lusty moment, and he fucked me two more times over the course of the evening and, of course, I played it up more each time. I made sure my husband knew that my lovers cock completely filled my pussy and made me cum like never before, and many times. The last time, I had him pull out and shoot his load all over my face and tits and then sucked his big dick dry while my husband watched. All that was a few weeks ago and guess what? My husband no longer mentions his fantasy anymore. Strange.
Such a great little slut!!

My husband had been pushing me to sleep with another man, while he watched (naturally). It started as a fantasy he played out while we were in having sex and kind of grew from there. It eventually became an interracial fantasy where I was taking on big black guys. It really turned in on and it was sort of fun in the beginning. He started pushing his fantasy to become real which I resisted for a long time, but after meeting a very hot black guy, I started to warm up to the idea. Finally I relented and told him about the hottie I had met and told him that if it could be arranged with that particular guy, that I would do it. Fast forward to the evening of the occasion to find us in our bedroom. My husband sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom and my new lover and I making out on the bed. I figured that since it was his idea, I didn't have to hold back and so once it started I put on a performance to be proud of. I moaned with pleasure (which was real) I writhed on the bed as he fucked me with his huge cock, I cried out that "he was so big," and "so much better than my husband" and "that I need his black cock from now on". I even told him to take off the condom and to cum inside me which he did. My husband sat quietly while I savoured this delightful lusty moment, and he fucked me two more times over the course of the evening and, of course, I played it up more each time. I made sure my husband knew that my lovers cock completely filled my pussy and made me cum like never before, and many times. The last time, I had him pull out and shoot his load all over my face and tits and then sucked his big dick dry while my husband watched. All that was a few weeks ago and guess what? My husband no longer mentions his fantasy anymore. Strange.
I’m having a hard time deciding if I am petrified I might become your hubby or turned on I might become your hubby 😜

NEEDED SOME ATTENTION
I've secretly had the hots for this handsome black guy at work, but I'm married so I just fantasize about him. One evening after work he invited me to join him for a ******* before heading home and I did. We had more than a couple of drinks and the conversation escalated quickly. There was no mistaking that he was trying to get into the sack and I was starting to think that wasn't a bad idea. My conscience was working overtime but so were my desires. I could feel my panties getting damp at the thought of screwing him. I was thinking all the thoughts I was supposed to be thinking:

I’m a married woman.

What the hell am I doing?

I’m not too ******* to stop this right now.

I can still say No.

It’s not too late. I can back out anytime.

Do I really want to do this?

Am I sure?

This went on for about half an hour. With every fresh margarita, I was losing the battle of conscience. I told him if we were going to do it we had to hurry; it was getting late and I had to get home. He went and got a room in the hotel where we were drinking.

But once I took that first step away from the table, room key in hand, I’d made my decision. As we rode the elevator, my thoughts continued to swirl with misgivings. But I knew I wanted it. I knew I wanted him. And the deciding factor: he wanted me. It had been a long time since I had felt this kind of excitement with my husband.

Here was someone, a very good-looking someone, that found me desirable. He saw me as a sexual being. He found me attractive enough to want to spend time with even though he was a good ten years younger. He saw me as someone worth taking the time and energy to convince me to fuck him.

And because of that, because he wanted me I gave in. I allowed another man to kiss me and touch me and caress me and taste me and fuck me
until I came over and over again.

View attachment 3427694
thanks for sharing - it was a story well told and you had me jacking my cock as i read about your sexual adventure.

My husband had been pushing me to sleep with another man, while he watched (naturally). It started as a fantasy he played out while we were in having sex and kind of grew from there. It eventually became an interracial fantasy where I was taking on big black guys. It really turned him on and it was sort of fun in the beginning. He started pushing his fantasy to become real which I resisted for a long time, but after meeting a very hot black guy, I started to warm up to the idea. Finally I relented and told him about the hottie I had met and told him that if it could be arranged with that particular guy, that I would do it. Fast forward to the evening of the occasion to find us in our bedroom. My husband sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom and my new lover and I making out on the bed. I figured that since it was his idea, I didn't have to hold back and so once it started I put on a performance to be proud of. I moaned with pleasure (which was real) I writhed on the bed as he fucked me with his huge cock, I cried out that "he was so big," and "so much better than my husband" and "that I need his black cock from now on". I even told him to take off the condom and to cum inside me which he did. My husband sat quietly while I savoured this delightful lusty moment, and he fucked me two more times over the course of the evening and, of course, I played it up more each time. I made sure my husband knew that my lover's cock completely filled my pussy and made me cum like never before, and many times. The last time, I had him pull out and shoot his load all over my face and tits and then sucked his big dick dry while my husband watched. All that was a few weeks ago and guess what? My husband no longer mentions his fantasy anymore. Strange.
Did he say he wanted you to talk about how much better he was? If so, that's his fault. If not, you might have gone a bit too far and maybe needed to ask those questions prior to saying those things and having him cum inside you. I'm sure he is extremely insecure now. Either way, great story. I hope I get randomly selected one day like that guy did.

Recently, I confessed to my husband that, while I was abroad on a working vacation, I had been sleeping with one of my colleagues , a married, black man whom my husband has met. I assured him that it was just casual group sex, no strings attached.

Recently, I confessed to my husband that, while I was abroad on a working vacation, I had been sleeping with one of my colleagues , a married, black man whom my husband has met. I assured him that it was just casual group sex, no strings attached.
You take that cock night and day??

My husband and I have been married for eight years and things began to get somewhat routine, if you know what I mean. He works out of town a lot and over the last couple of years I've dated about a dozen guys and I've slept with all of them. It was fun and interesting to get to know different people, and I especially enjoy the heady nervousness and excitement of a new relationship. None of these were one-night stands, but some of these relationships were also as short as a month long. Oh, and they were all black men. ;)

My husband and I have been married for eight years and things began to get somewhat routine, if you know what I mean. He works out of town a lot and over the last couple of years I've dated about a dozen guys and I've slept with all of them. It was fun and interesting to get to know different people, and I especially enjoy the heady nervousness and excitement of a new relationship. None of these were one-night stands, but some of these relationships were also as short as a month long. Oh, and they were all black men. ;)
Of course they were black!! You wanted big cock in you deep and hard!!

I went to Vegas with some women I am friends with. All three are married and it has been a tradition for a few years to have a girl's weekend away. This was my first trip however and during the flight I asked one of the other girls if she knew the real reason they went on this weekend every year. Somewhat surprised she just said "go get away and have some fun." Another of my friends replied that she was right but then whispered to me " ... and to get laid by a big, beautiful black man." When I asked her if she did, she just smiled and said, "what do you think?" She was right, it was fun!

Back