Saint Louis Erotic Massage Part 1.

BBCJay85

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Regular Massage turned Erotic Part 1

This story is came as a bit of a surprise to me. Let's get into it.
I had a woman reach out to me via text asking if I was in office due to the holiday season. We got the session schedules within the hour that she reached out. When we first meet each other, it was a typical greeting when meeting clients. Asking how their day is going, how is the weather. She was a petite woman with big breast, first thing I noticed.
We get to the room, make more small talk. I step out the room while she undresses. When I vibe back to the room, I noticed the side boob and OMG I was right, those tits were huge.
The massage started off as regular as any I have done. When I reached the right side of her lower back, she started squirming. I thought the pressure was too much, so I eased up. Only for me to notice when I went down the left side she did the same thing. In my mind, the squirm was more like I hit a spot. The more I worked on that lower back, the more she was grinding against table. She was nude by the way. So she is grinding her PUSSY against the table when I touch that spot.
As I work lower to her legs, the more turned on she got. The grinding of her PUSSY was more frequent with MOANING now. I'm working the inside of her leg and she is grinding uncontrollably now. At this time my COCK is rock hard! I'm trying to keep my composure as she is on the table grinding out of control. I work a tad bit closer to her PUSSY to get a reaction. The room is hot and heavy. My COCK is rock hard, while I'm suspecting her PUSSY to be very wet now.
Part 2 I will give you guys and gals the juicy details of what happened when I flipped her over. Stay tuned..........

Regular Massage turned Erotic Part 1

This story is came as a bit of a surprise to me. Let's get into it.
I had a woman reach out to me via text asking if I was in office due to the holiday season. We got the session schedules within the hour that she reached out. When we first meet each other, it was a typical greeting when meeting clients. Asking how their day is going, how is the weather. She was a petite woman with big breast, first thing I noticed.
We get to the room, make more small talk. I step out the room while she undresses. When I vibe back to the room, I noticed the side boob and OMG I was right, those tits were huge.
The massage started off as regular as any I have done. When I reached the right side of her lower back, she started squirming. I thought the pressure was too much, so I eased up. Only for me to notice when I went down the left side she did the same thing. In my mind, the squirm was more like I hit a spot. The more I worked on that lower back, the more she was grinding against table. She was nude by the way. So she is grinding her PUSSY against the table when I touch that spot.
As I work lower to her legs, the more turned on she got. The grinding of her PUSSY was more frequent with MOANING now. I'm working the inside of her leg and she is grinding uncontrollably now. At this time my COCK is rock hard! I'm trying to keep my composure as she is on the table grinding out of control. I work a tad bit closer to her PUSSY to get a reaction. The room is hot and heavy. My COCK is rock hard, while I'm suspecting her PUSSY to be very wet now.
Part 2 I will give you guys and gals the juicy details of what happened when I flipped her over. Stay tuned..........
That's hot love to hear more!

Back