WIVE'S EROTIC CONFESSIONS

Long story short, I was chatting with my girlfriends, all of whom are married and we were talking about old encounters with ex lovers and it turns out I’m the only one who has never slept with a “hung” man. My friends were shocked and were telling me that I am missing out a key experience. They said that for all I know, I’ve never actually had a real pleasurable experience with sex. They told me every women should experience big dick at least once to see if it’s something they love. A couple of them also said it should be a big black dick! I love my husband, but really feel I need to experience this at least once in my life. Until then, I guess it will just be my fantasy!View attachment 4242448
Got luscious cock enjoy.

My husband and I were invited for dinner to a friend's home one evening last year. Since he and I worked in different areas of the city we decided to just meet there at the appointed time. After work I had a couple of hours to ******* so I stopped by a lounge near my office where I ran into an old acquaintance with whom I had had a brief affair a couple of years ago. He was a very handsome black guy and we had shared many private encounters before breaking it off as we were both married. I had always enjoyed having sex with him and missed it during the time since we had been together. Long story short, we ended up at a nearby hotel and had a rather torrid love-making session. Not having much time after we were done, I dressed quickly and went to meet my husband at our friend's house. I felt a little awkward as I entered their home having just been royally fucked by my old lover. I felt as though everyone knew, although, naturally, they didn't. As we sat for dinner, I realized not all of his cum load had drained from my pussy back at the hotel and now my panties were soaked. I was praying that it wouldn't leak through my dress and worse yet on to their chair. Fortunately that didn't happen but I did have to sit in my lover's juices for the rest of the evening. When I got home, I quickly went upstairs and cleaned myself up and changed my panties. If my husband only knew!

cumpanties07-09.jpg

" I spent the night with my sexy, black coworker after working with him for about four years. My husband was out of town for the week and I went out with some friends for drinks and ran into him at a bar, and since we have always gotten along at the office, I went up to him and introduced him to my friends. When his friends left, he ended sitting at our table. We were all dancing and having fun. It was kind of awesome to see him in this element instead of in work mode. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him. He eventually caught me staring, and we snuck off back to his place and had the greatest sex ever! I found out that what they say about black men was definitely true! Even though I'd never thought of him like that, it was one of the hottest nights/mornings I’ve ever had. But because I think we both really care about our jobs, we left it at that. We’re really cool with each other at work and it’s never felt awkward, but unfortunately, I don’t think we’ll ever do it again."

interracial-3d-3d-interracial-fucking-5c76a45bee51a-4.jpg

Last year while on vacation I felt like a nice soothing massage. Since my husband was golfing for the day I called the concierge at the hotel to ask if they could recommend someone and they did. When he arrived I was surprised to see it was a young, black man and very handsome. I was unsure if I should go through with it but I did. Let's just say I got more than I had expected. Several inches more.

View attachment 3427741
This is one of my biggest fantasy s

good for you

we need more movies like this bc it’s super hot and a very likely scenario

even for the most prude women

imagine getting a message from Dredd

how could anyone say no when his meat is in your face as he rubs you down and u r almost naked?!

“I’m a married women, ******* have grown and moved away and my husband works almost all the time, often out of town. Our sex life is very limited which leaves so much to be desired and makes me wonder, Do I really want to be in this relationship? My solution is to have a man on reserve that I can trust. In this case, he is a hot black guy ten years younger than me. Typically, I’ll stop by my local bar, where my go-to guy drops in once or twice a week for drinks. If he’s there, I know how the rest of my night will play out. We greet each other, then continue to mingle with our respective parties. Exchanging glances and sending drinks to each other build the anticipation of what’s to come. I usually leave first to minimize suspicion, since we’re both regulars. I put on something I know he'll like. He shows up at my door, and we get down to it. I’m the aggressor. I love the energy. I usually begin by pulling him inside and kneeling in front of him and sucking his big cock! When we fuck, I can be on top or bottom. He’s just the right size and knows how to leave me wanting more. Slight hair pulling and dirty talking take place, and we do one or two rounds. The best part: no commitment or unrealistic expectations.”

unnamed.gif

"Against my better judgement I started an affair with black co-worker. My sex life with my husband was routine and dull and I wanted more. I wanted adventure and some excitement. I ultimately just decided to invite him to come over one evening when I knew my husband wouldn't be home. What was supposed to be chat and wine down quickly evolved into something more, as he pulled me into his lap after my first glass. His lips grazed my neck, coaxing me to meet his mouth with my own. I was more than ready to succumb to my desire. The motion of one movement to another was like water. I remember laying back on my bed after pulling my panties down and him lifting my leg to put my toes in his mouth. It tickled and bite back a soft moan, but truth be told, I didn't want him there. I wanted it to be different.

I flipped on my stomach and pushed my ass up toward him and swiftly he moved to take me from behind. Everything about it felt so heightened for some reason. And the bliss that radiated throughout my entire body, sparking a fire on my skin had me absolutely delirious. I didn't think it could be any more intense, but when he entered me, it was like the levees to my euphoria broke. I was underneath his spell, writhing and arching up into him.

Heat and electricity and wetness met to form an explosive harmony as his cock filled my pussy. I found myself coming undone so many times at the call of his stroke. This was like nothing I had ever experienced before and definitely not with my husband. I came twice before he moaned that he was cumming and then I came again!

5.jpg

One evening my husband and I were out for dinner and we were served by the most beautiful black man I had ever seen. It was a lovely evening, a lovely meal and all, but all I could think about was our waiter taking me into the men's room, pushing me up against the wall and fucking the ass off me.

gettyimages-900224762-800xx5760-3240-0-300.jpg

My favorite season of the year is Summertime. The reason Summertime is my favorite season is because I'm a naughty, married woman who enjoys the opportunity of seeing men in shorts, and that chance of being able to see men's bulges. I just love looking at big bulges straining to be free. It excites me and turns me on. Its a weird fetish I've had for a very long time, and for some reason I can't help it. I love seeing men in shorts with athletic legs, great calf muscles and, of course, those pent up cocks. I imagine what each one looks like nice and hard. My favs are young men and black men. I wonder what my husband would think if he read this.

View attachment 4234598
That is so hot!

My husband and I have a good sex life. We stay in god shape and he has an average sized cock that always satisfies me. We have been together for over ten years and he is the only man I have ever been with. I do often think about what it would be like to have sex with other men that I see or know. I also wonder what it would be like to experience a large cock and of course, a black cock, but I'm afraid to share this with my husband.

109_450.jpg

Jonathan pulled his large, black, spent cock from Julianne's wet pussy. His cum leaked out onto the bed sheet. She got up and went into the bathroom and few moments later came back out. Pulling on her panties and bra, then reaching for her blouse, she bent down and kissed her lover on the forehead. "Got to get going before my husband wonders where I am."

1594271-7.jpg

It was the weekend and my boss called and asked if I could drive with a coworker to pickup some materials we needed to have at the office by Monday. He needed two people to make the long hour drive as quickly as possible. I enjoy road trips and had nothing planned so I said yes and agreed to be at the office soon. I got to the office to find out that I was going with my coworker Corey. Corey was a tall black man in decent shape. We got along well and flirted from time to time as well. Corey had the reputation as the office player. It was rumored many of our secretaries had found themselves in his bed. Oddly enough he was the only one that did not seem to openly talk about his sexual reputation. We made the long drive talking and listening to music before arriving at our destination in middle of the night. It was a few hours before we could pick up the stuff we needed so we decided to get a hotel room close by and get some sleep. Oddly enough they told us they only had one room with a single bed. We took it. We claimed sides of the bed and went to sleep. A few hours later Corey's phone rang and a guy with our stuff was in the parking lot. He went out and moved it from one vehicle to another. I had to use the bathroom so I went in and also washed my face. I heard the room door open and close as I was finishing up. I exited the bathroom to find Corey naked on the bed. In his hand was a large and semi hard cock that looked amazing. He stood up and came over and guided me to the bed. He pulled off the pants and underwear I was wearing and started to rub my pussy. He then started to finger fuck me. I grabbed his dick and started to stroke him as he did so. He brought me to an orgasm with his fingers quickly. He then got between my legs and I guided his large and now very hard dick inside of me. We fucked there on the bed me going though another orgasm and Corey cumming deep inside of me. We decided to take a bath together following the amazing sex and before we got back on the road.

It was the weekend and my boss called and asked if I could drive with a coworker to pickup some materials we needed to have at the office by Monday. He needed two people to make the long hour drive as quickly as possible. I enjoy road trips and had nothing planned so I said yes and agreed to be at the office soon. I got to the office to find out that I was going with my coworker Corey. Corey was a tall black man in decent shape. We got along well and flirted from time to time as well. Corey had the reputation as the office player. It was rumored many of our secretaries had found themselves in his bed. Oddly enough he was the only one that did not seem to openly talk about his sexual reputation. We made the long drive talking and listening to music before arriving at our destination in middle of the night. It was a few hours before we could pick up the stuff we needed so we decided to get a hotel room close by and get some sleep. Oddly enough they told us they only had one room with a single bed. We took it. We claimed sides of the bed and went to sleep. A few hours later Corey's phone rang and a guy with our stuff was in the parking lot. He went out and moved it from one vehicle to another. I had to use the bathroom so I went in and also washed my face. I heard the room door open and close as I was finishing up. I exited the bathroom to find Corey naked on the bed. In his hand was a large and semi hard cock that looked amazing. He stood up and came over and guided me to the bed. He pulled off the pants and underwear I was wearing and started to rub my pussy. He then started to finger fuck me. I grabbed his dick and started to stroke him as he did so. He brought me to an orgasm with his fingers quickly. He then got between my legs and I guided his large and now very hard dick inside of me. We fucked there on the bed me going though another orgasm and Corey cumming deep inside of me. We decided to take a bath together following the amazing sex and before we got back on the road.
Great story!

Nice story. So, you must have left out some part…how did my man presume that you were down to fuck? That’s a bold ass move for even a stone cold player…

Nice story. So, you must have left out some part…how did my man presume that you were down to fuck? That’s a bold ass move for even a stone cold player…

Well like I said we have flirted here and there before. Plus with his reputation and the rumors I believe he was just very bold. He used to joke around that it was not his personality that made women flock to him.

My parent's decided to go out of town for a week on vacation. They asked me if I could stay at their house while they were gone so their dogs would not be alone and be barking all night long.

I went to work as normal and had dinner with my husband and after that would pack some stuff and go over to my parent's house. My husband liked it because it gave him the chance to play his video games and ******* beer most of the night. I liked it because I would go over to my parent's house and change into a swimsuit and use their hot tub. I made myself a ******* before and would enjoy the nice weather.

One night their new neighbor or I assumed a new neighbor since I did not know him popped his head over the fence and said hello. He said he did not recognize me and thought I was a new neighbor. I explained the situation and he explained he had moved there only a few months ago. He then said he was jealous as there was a hot tub at his place but it did not work and getting repairs was a few weeks away. I ended up inviting him over to join me in the hot tub.

We had some drinks and talked as we enjoyed the jets and the cool evening air surrounding us. He was single and in the military and it took him around the country, He was also fit and amazing looking. We started sitting across from each other and then as the night went on moved and were now sitting next to each other. I was then surprised when he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and his mouth tasted amazing. We began to make out.

Kissing was not the only thing on his mind though and his hand started on my thigh and then made its way to my pussy. Instinctively I spread my legs open and his fingers moved my suit aside before sliding into me. They felt amazing sliding in and out of my pussy.

I stopped him and asked him to come inside and he said yes. We got out of the tub and walked in through the back door to the dining room. I dropped down to my knees and took out his amazing cock and began blowing him right there. He had a great curve to his dick and an amazing set of balls hanging down. I took time to suck on each of his nuts.

He pulled me to my feet and took off my suit and started sucking on my breast. My nipples were getting very hard in his mouth as he went back and forth between them. I wanted him so bad. I pushed him back and took off my suit. I then grabbed his hand and took him to my parent's bedroom. I pushed him onto their bed and got on top of him getting his dick inside me as quickly as possible. That curve went in and hit me in just the right position. I started rocking back and forth as quickly as I could on him.

We were both worked up and it only took minutes before I had an orgasm. He grabbed my hips and guide my motions through the last bit of his before announcing he was cumming. I could feel his dick pulsing and moving inside of me. I rocked my hips more trying to get every last bit of cum to shoot out of him and into me.

I finally collapsed next to him on the bed. We both were breathing hard and smiling. The neighbor spent the night that night and we fucked several more times each time cumming together. I hope my husband enjoyed his games as much as I was enjoying mine.

My parent's decided to go out of town for a week on vacation. They asked me if I could stay at their house while they were gone so their dogs would not be alone and be barking all night long.

I went to work as normal and had dinner with my husband and after that would pack some stuff and go over to my parent's house. My husband liked it because it gave him the chance to play his video games and ******* beer most of the night. I liked it because I would go over to my parent's house and change into a swimsuit and use their hot tub. I made myself a ******* before and would enjoy the nice weather.

One night their new neighbor or I assumed a new neighbor since I did not know him popped his head over the fence and said hello. He said he did not recognize me and thought I was a new neighbor. I explained the situation and he explained he had moved there only a few months ago. He then said he was jealous as there was a hot tub at his place but it did not work and getting repairs was a few weeks away. I ended up inviting him over to join me in the hot tub.

We had some drinks and talked as we enjoyed the jets and the cool evening air surrounding us. He was single and in the military and it took him around the country, He was also fit and amazing looking. We started sitting across from each other and then as the night went on moved and were now sitting next to each other. I was then surprised when he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and his mouth tasted amazing. We began to make out.

Kissing was not the only thing on his mind though and his hand started on my thigh and then made its way to my pussy. Instinctively I spread my legs open and his fingers moved my suit aside before sliding into me. They felt amazing sliding in and out of my pussy.

I stopped him and asked him to come inside and he said yes. We got out of the tub and walked in through the back door to the dining room. I dropped down to my knees and took out his amazing cock and began blowing him right there. He had a great curve to his dick and an amazing set of balls hanging down. I took time to suck on each of his nuts.

He pulled me to my feet and took off my suit and started sucking on my breast. My nipples were getting very hard in his mouth as he went back and forth between them. I wanted him so bad. I pushed him back and took off my suit. I then grabbed his hand and took him to my parent's bedroom. I pushed him onto their bed and got on top of him getting his dick inside me as quickly as possible. That curve went in and hit me in just the right position. I started rocking back and forth as quickly as I could on him.

We were both worked up and it only took minutes before I had an orgasm. He grabbed my hips and guide my motions through the last bit of his before announcing he was cumming. I could feel his dick pulsing and moving inside of me. I rocked my hips more trying to get every last bit of cum to shoot out of him and into me.

I finally collapsed next to him on the bed. We both were breathing hard and smiling. The neighbor spent the night that night and we fucked several more times each time cumming together. I hope my husband enjoyed his games as much as I was enjoying mine.
That last line was the nail in the coffin. Savage!

Back in the UK I met a lovely man who was also into interracial sex , divorced 40 with children I was 27 , he joined a football team for the over 40s the goalkeeper was black 45 married with ******* , he became good friends and his family would occasionally come over for dinner during the season , his wife and ******* was lovely and enjoined our company , however he ( Issac ) always made flirty comments about me being so young with an older man , this did make me a little wet which Issac picked up on , one morning steve had gone to work when the door rang , Issac was alone , I asked him in for coffee, dressed in only my nightie with no underwear he remarked how shapely I was ,this caused my nipples to harden up and my body stirred, he kissed my neck and removed my nightie he then dropped his tracksuit pant removed his shirt, we both were now naked , his cock was thick and growing I knelt and took it in my mouth enjoying his salty odour and pre cum , he picked me up sat me on the kitchen table tonguing my soaked cunt while pinching and twisting my nipples ,he stopped spread my legs fed me his huge cock and fucked me very hard holding my hips he drove it in harder kissing me at the same time , soft huge lips and tongue he was like an ******* , as he slowed down he ordered me on my knees , open mouth as he stroked his cock until he unloaded one huge load .
Telling steve that night he was excited and encouraged me to keep doing it as he liked Issac .

Back