will she become an addict?

Ive done the cuckhold thing my ex was bbc,but when she wouldnt fuck me i stepped out. Then i started sleeping with black women and asian and latino women so much that i became exlusive to them only (except my wifes friends) and my god white women!!! dont know how to fuck!!!! What so ever!!! After about a year of me not even asking to sleep with her at first she didnt care then when i made my own week and weekend get aways she started to......... notice i guess she started to txt and call and tryed to skype and i told her i was with one of my gfs and if she was lonely call one or a couple her bulls and that was it i enjoyed my week away i was on a cruise to the Bahamas with three of mine god i love tasting the rainbow! Anyway when i got back home she said that wanted to spend a weekend with just me i didnt understand why and i really didnt want ti and i certainly didn't want any sex from her or with her like her i had opened up my eyes to something much better any way i told her that i had plans which i did my weekends were full for the next 4 months literally I mean black women Asian women and Latina women they know how to fuck really well and my wife are well she was so loose I wouldn't have felt anything either neither was she and I didn't like always being talked down to so when she asked me again to spend the weekend with her I said no call up your friends call up your black Bulls your friends have fun I'm going to do the same anyway that Monday after the weekend I woke up in my house and she was standing in the doorway wearing some see-through lingerie and she's like I'm going to remind you what you've been missing she's like I have not had sex with any of my balls for the past 4 weeks and it's gone back to the way it used to be I'm tight again and I want to show you what you've been missing I have never had this happen to me before ever but she tried with a handjob she tried with a blowjob I mean she tried a lot of things but every time she got on top of me and just did that little white girl up and down motion it did nothing for me I couldn't stay hard and she's like are you saying you don't love me anymore and I said well this is never happen but I think I'm only exclusive to other women that are Asian Latino and African-American they know how to fuck and they like fucking me they they make me feel like a man and I've never come as hard in my life with you ever as I have with them and that literally was no lie I have never understood what addicted to this moment of this meant but I am literally addicted to fucking Asian women and Latina women and African American women they know what they're doing holyfuck anyway I said I love you I care about you I haven't mentioned a divorce or separation yet but I mean I can't do nothing for you and she's like well can't you feel it's tight I said yes I can but it's not the same you only have passion for your Bulls you have nothing for me and you told me you only wanted them and after a year of not getting any pussy from you well I found others and tell you the truth I understood what I understand what you mean you cannot satisfy me sexually like they can even if you tried you wouldn't be able to for some reason I can't imagine this upset her and I kind of reflexively laughed and said I was sorry but I didn't understand why she was crying I told her I still love you I still care about you but I've seen the light just like you have remember so I kissed her on the cheek she wanted to kiss me on my lips but I was like no that's intimate stuff and I only gave that to these beautiful sexy amazing women that I see what really seemed to make her mad is that after that cuz she wanted to get I mean she did make an effort I will give her that but it wasn't enough and after she tried I went and got a shower to wash her off me and told her that it was a weekend it was time for me to go have fun and enjoy myself so I did and Saturday that Saturday night I brought home one of my girlfriends I figured she would be out and she was but she only went to go see one of her Bulls I guess she left sometime around 12 I got in around 12:30 and one of my girlfriends suggested I bring my other girlfriends over so I did and we fucked in my bed till around 6:30 when my wife got home she's walking up the stairs I'm still having incredible sex with these women while some of them are having sex with each other in my bed she comes walking up the stairs calls me a ******* of a bitch but this is the same bed that four black guys gangbangd the ******* out of her and she catches me as one of my Asian girlfriends is riding me and a black chick is sitting on my face squirting in my mouth she gets mad goes downstairs we finish up about an hour later I come downstairs I said what's the problem she looked at me with this evil look in her eyes and she said I want a divorce I was like okay if you want to go that route I wish you the best and good luck and for the life of me I don't know why she still calls me to this day wanted to see if we could maybe work things out and I told her no

So my wife and I have been kicking this idea around for quite a while. And it's really not an adequacy issue, we have great sex,i make her cum till she can barely talk, she squirts and we have tons of fun. However I'll admit I don't have a very fast cock.she wants to be stretched. recently we meet a black guy and are set to meet this Friday. Now my wife and I have brought other men in, and i'm comfortable with that as is she, but this guy has a fucking huge cock.

I'm curious, anyone who has done this before; what is gonna happen to her pussy after? Is once gonna be enough? Am I going to become a regular cuckold? I mean my dick isn't actually to small at the moment but after a few times with that monster, will she become re sized and me inferior?

So is she addicted yet.

wel........ After last time, my wife made it official. She's black only. Sex with me doesn't feel as good for either of us anymore. And she knows what being stretched out feels like and craves more. The only time my cock can make her cum Isthe day after getting wrecked by bbc, when she's all sore. After that, she's so much looser than she used to be. Pandora's box it is for sure.

So is she still BBC only

We're basically creatures of comfort & pleasure, all of us. So, it only makes sense that if a woman finds sex with other men more pleasurable than with her husband or BF, she's going to desire doing just that more and more.

What many white males, who like to post about getting their wives "blacked", don't think through is how they will maintain control of the activities once their wives/GFs start fucking other men. Initially, he may suggest, beg, and even plead to his wife to screw black men so he can watch, but when SHE discovers that it is, indeed, much more pleasurable having sex with black men, then the husband will no longer control the situation or her desire for more black cock and he'll become a TRUE cuckold. There's no turning back for her, and the husband will either accept his future destiny, or leave, and frankly, she probably won't care which. :)
After reading this, I canceled her meet and greet with a local bbc. Thanks for the advice

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I am VERY Alpha.. I am former USMC officer.. Research what a Stag is.. https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms/

http://blacktowhite.net/articles/are-you-a-stag-cuckold/

I am also assuming you have a good and strong marrage.. because you can't do this trying to fix problems in your relationship..
very good read. We are very secure. I think this website is more about cuckolds and not so much for stags. I’ll have to keep looking and find my path

very good read. We are very secure. I think this website is more about cuckolds and not so much for stags. I’ll have to keep looking and find my path

It does seem the beta or omegas cuckolds get a lot of the air time here.. But there are a lot of silent Alphas that love their wife enough to allow her indulge in an intense sexual taboo.. Ironically my wife currently has a much younger exclusive boyfriend and I am encouraging him to be MORE dominate with her.. because she is naturally submissive and wants that.. NOT because I am a wimp.. My wife and I enjoy this together.. she loves the IR sexual theme and I love that she is becoming so sexual..

She will become addicted honey. The saying that you have heard is true: "Once you go Black, you never go back." My wife/cuckoldress had her first BBC and within a few months she informed me that neither mine, nor any other little white dicklet would ever fuck her again. She has been BBC exclusive for over 3 years now. So you have opened Pandora's box...I hope you are prepared for what will happen. I'm sure you wife will still love you, but her pussy will belong to BBC and BBC only soon. If you would like to chat more, sent me a private message on here and I will respond. Good luck and enjoy your new life as her cuckold hubby. :blackheart:
Perfectly said. Don't be afraid to let her explore this alone. She may become altogether different sexually.tumblr_o7sqmikbHl1v98d3mo1_500.jpg

She will become addicted honey. The saying that you have heard is true: "Once you go Black, you never go back." My wife/cuckoldress had her first BBC and within a few months she informed me that neither mine, nor any other little white dicklet would ever fuck her again. She has been BBC exclusive for over 3 years now. So you have opened Pandora's box...I hope you are prepared for what will happen. I'm sure you wife will still love you, but her pussy will belong to BBC and BBC only soon. If you would like to chat more, sent me a private message on here and I will respond. Good luck and enjoy your new life as her cuckold hubby. :blackheart:
My partner had two black lovers but, much to my surprise and frustration, has lost interest and says she's happy with our sex, even though I'm not well endowed. So the saying isn't always true!

So is she still BBC only
dude reclaim your Alpha status and start fucking other women read my earlier post it's true white women can't fuck Latina Asian black women the fuck the ******* out of you make you feel like a man and they'll even bring over friends for you to fuck it's true reattach your balls go fuck these beautiful women and if your wife gets mad say so what sex with you is not fun I've had my eyes open just like you and your white say so what sex with you is not fun I've had my eyes open just like you and your white girl you can't say so what sex with you is not fun I've had my eyes open just like you and your right girl you can't fuck and you're BBC only so why are you mad plan your own weekend get aways with them trust me you will feel like an alpha and get fucked better than your pathitc white wife ever could

Back