will she become an addict?

Depends, sure will be addicted, and the sex with you will be more standard, but she will have a better sex life, thrust me!, she can have sex with you without any problem, but will be less intesi e after she will go black for some time, at last this is my opinion on my situation, with my bf i HAD wonderful sex, 2 o 3 times per day sometimes, now have good sex, stop, but with BBC i have fucking real sex another story, keep fucking bbc and my bf, no prob, but if i can choose... Always black

yes I totally agree iam very happy to give wife to black. Guys and happy she gets. Her pleasure witch I can't. Give I hope she is blacked for ever we have one black baby from a guy but no longer see but. Love very much

Yea she will! As a straight Latino man, who’s is married and never had gay thoughts before I somehow let an older dominant black man get me ******* and horny enough to open my world to BBC! BBC changes everything! I can’t stop sucking off random BBC or begging to have my holes filled with black meat. This is very real and you’ve got to be cautious when playing around with the power of black cock.

Careful what you wish for, if she gets addicted to it, you risk losing her altogether and can spend years back to fucking your hand until you find another needle in a haystack (a willing hotwife) i’ve lost two to other men. Or the flip side, you become addicted to it, she doesn’t and leaves you for that reason, or you live a life of constant frustration because you need it so bad and she can take it or leave it. Its like flying first class, once you’ve experienced it, flying economy is the pits.

For us it wasn’t like she fucked a black guy and instantaneously became addicted
After her first time we were very happy with how it had gone but it was about four months till she decided it was time again ... then 3 months .... after about a year and a half it was a weekly thing and a year after that she had a steady BF.... then after that relationship ended another BF came into the picture.... so addiction takes a while to develop IMO

She will get hooked. We only intended to do it once, but now she is asking for it on a regular basis. So we do have a few regular partners she now meets with. So, if you are concerned about her getting hooked, then please do not do it.
If the first experience meets or exceeds the fantasy then I would imagine the intense rush of sexual excitement would be like a ******* for all three involved.

Has anyone had an experience where the wife is not an addict? Maybe enjoys it once a month or so and the relationship remains fine or even enhanced? I view the bull as more of a sex toy to be enjoyed for her every now and then. Not into any sissy or bisexual, submissive aspects. Just want to see her take a bbc every now and again.

Anyone have a positive experience along those lines?
Yes my wife enjoys bbc every once in awhile. Sometimes weekly then few month nothing but also been hard to find a steady bbc. Yes in time your wife will make you lick bbc creampies as way to show support .then eventually right bbc will push her buttons n you will suck his cock. Its all good after n life back to normal. Nut wouldn't mind my wife being addicted to bbc

Yes my wife enjoys bbc every once in awhile. Sometimes weekly then few month nothing but also been hard to find a steady bbc. Yes in time your wife will make you lick bbc creampies as way to show support .then eventually right bbc will push her buttons n you will suck his cock. Its all good after n life back to normal. Nut wouldn't mind my wife being addicted to bbc

The thread above you was posted Nov. 2019. This is a dead thread. The OP has not posted anything since 2017 and deleted most of his posts. Why do you people fish up long dead posts and try to continue conversations that have been dead for two or more years as if they are still fresh?

Back