will she become an addict?

Has anyone had an experience where the wife is not an addict? Maybe enjoys it once a month or so and the relationship remains fine or even enhanced? I view the bull as more of a sex toy to be enjoyed for her every now and then. Not into any sissy or bisexual, submissive aspects. Just want to see her take a bbc every now and again.

Anyone have a positive experience along those lines?

My wife is hooked on BBC size. She's been fucking black men for 12 years now and I don't see her stopping, and I wouldn't want her too. She loves a very big cock to play with and use her sexually and she deserves it. Once a woman has a taste for that size of a cock and how good their fucking stamina is it's hard to forget it.. you can't un-ring a bell.

My wife is hooked on BBC size. She's been fucking black men for 12 years now and I don't see her stopping, and I wouldn't want her too. She loves a very big cock to play with and use her sexually and she deserves it. Once a woman has a taste for that size of a cock and how good their fucking stamina is it's hard to forget it.. you can't un-ring a bell.
I HAVE BEEN WITH BBC GOING ON THREE YEARS,AND LIKE YOUR WIFE I AM ADDICTED

She will become addicted honey. The saying that you have heard is true: "Once you go Black, you never go back." My wife/cuckoldress had her first BBC and within a few months she informed me that neither mine, nor any other little white dicklet would ever fuck her again. She has been BBC exclusive for over 3 years now. So you have opened Pandora's box...I hope you are prepared for what will happen. I'm sure you wife will still love you, but her pussy will belong to BBC and BBC only soon. If you would like to chat more, sent me a private message on here and I will respond. Good luck and enjoy your new life as her cuckold hubby. :blackheart:
This is so true. She will never go back. BBC has her now.
I can only agree

Alright, a bit of a follow up i guess:
Since posting this originally, my wife has become very much addicted. And pretty much black only. She has a black boyfriend, who she sees regularly. Sometimes I'm there, somerimes not. Him and i get along fine, and he doms us both. The two of them together have forbidden me from penetrating my wife. No blow jobs, no ass, no pussy. And on the special occasion i do get some, is only after he has used her and stretched her out. he does not wear condoms, and i am required to.
My wife encourages me to date and get laid when i can, if i can find a girl that likes small penises. However, there is always a looming possibility that My wife would lead my new girlfriend to go black also.
With all of that going on, our relationship is still very strong and we are very much in love. she is satisfied, has more confidence and is as beautiful as ever.

Last edited:
Black cock addiction is inevitable. When a white woman fuck a black cock for the first time she understand the truth and she will never go back.
Black cock power is not a myth: I've never had an orgasm in my life with a white boy (likely I only fucked 3 of them). They're sexually speaking useless. On the contrary black cocks always give me multiple orgasms.

Black cock addiction is inevitable. When a white woman fuck a black cock for the first time she understand the truth and she will never go back.
Black cock power is not a myth: I've never had an orgasm in my life with a white boy (likely I only fucked 3 of them). They're sexually speaking useless. On the contrary black cocks always give me multiple orgasms.
my wife would agree completely. And Miss Florisbela, you are beautiful by the way. :)

Alright, a bit of a follow up i guess:
Since posting this originally, my wife has become very much addicted. And pretty much black only. She has a black boyfriend, who she sees regularly. Sometimes I'm there, somerimes not. Him and i get along fine, and he doms us both. The two of them together have forbidden me from penetrating my wife. No blow jobs, no ass, no pussy. And on the special occasion i do get some, is only after he has used her and stretched her out. he does not wear condoms, and i am required to.
My wife encourages me to date and get laid when i can, if i can find a girl that likes small penises. However, there is always a looming possibility that My wife would lead my new girlfriend to go black also.
With all of that going on, our relationship is still very strong and we are very much in love. she is satisfied, has more confidence and is as beautiful as ever.
I love this story !!

I wanna experience the bbc power !!!!!

Has anyone had an experience where the wife is not an addict? Maybe enjoys it once a month or so and the relationship remains fine or even enhanced? I view the bull as more of a sex toy to be enjoyed for her every now and then. Not into any sissy or bisexual, submissive aspects. Just want to see her take a bbc every now and again.

We are on the same page.

I can also relate to what you said about never having an orgasm with a white guy.. and also like you, I've had multiple orgasm with every black guy I've been with..

I dont know if the word 'addicted' applies to me. One thing I would say though is once you start going with other men, especially black guys, you have crossed the threshold so it becomes easier. It took me a long time but after I had started, and hubby happy, we havent looked back. With me the need for it has lowered a bit but if I havent had sex with a guy or gone out with a guy or somehow even flirted in a while I get sort of 'itchy' about it.
I love hubby but he doesnt often bring me to orgasm by his cock alone, has to finish with fingers etc whereas the guys do bring me, so I can leave it for a while but get drawn back "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" LOL

Just read your thread. yes, my wife is not "addicted". She enjoys the sex VERY much, believe me but not "addicted". She does have black booty calls but also has these booty calls with me as well. Although she enjoys my tongue a lot more than my cock

Back