Wifeys hands up for a bull.

I had talked the wife into tieing her hands up above her head on this pulley system I mounted on our bedroom ceiling.
We did it a couple of times, she did it but she was kinda nervous about it. She was scared someone would come in and see her. I told her no one would care about that.
I got her to come in the bedroom right out of the shower. She was in her bra and panties, I talked her into letting me hook her hands up.
I had her hooked up then I tell her I will be right back she’s yelling come back in here. I go and let the black couple that I had lined up in the house.
I went back to the bedroom with the black guy behind me.Wifey looked at me then started cussing at me as she saw my friend. She stopped cussing for a minute and he said damn she’s got a mouth on her.
She looks at him and screams love you! He laugh’s saying yes you are sweet heart. He walks over to her she keeps turning her back to him.
He tells her let me see what you’re working with. She says no. Then the black girl comes in and goes and walks around wifey. Wifey says who the fuck are you?
She ignores wifey and asks her hubby what do you think about her. He says don’t know she won’t let me see her. Wifey screams at them I’m right here you can’t talk about me like that!
She looks at wifey smiles and says let’s see what she has. Walks over to the rope and calls her hubby over to her. Motion’s for him to grab the rope. He grabs the rope and wifey screams as he pulls her up off the floor until her feet aren’t touching.
Wifey begs and then cusses us that it hurts her arms. But she looks so sexy and hot as she hangs there.
They walk around her talking about how she looks until he says I would like to see more of her. His wife says ok let me see what I can do.
She walks around wifey until she is in front of her. Wifey says don’t touch me you bitch. She says oh that mouth you have . She gets right up against wifey and whispers in her ear.
Wifey looks at her with a astonished look as she reaches around her and unhooks her bra and steps back her bra falls to the floor.
We can see wifeys back as she checks out wifeys boobs. She tells wifey I don’t want you to be the only one naked and she takes off her top revealing a huge set of boobs herself.
She looks over at her hubby and says she has a nice set do you want to see? He strips down to his underwear and says oh yea.
Wifey tells her no don’t let him see, she tells her hubby let me get her nipples ready for you. She steps up close to wifey and looks down at her as she is taller than the 4’11 wifey.
She whispers something to wifey then she grabs her boobs. Wifey closed her eyes and gasped then grits her teeth. Then she screams oh god please it hurts as the black girl pinches and pulls her nipples hard.
Wifey is still screaming when she puts her hand over her mouth telling her to be quiet for a second. She looks at her hubby and asks, are you ready to see this slut? Wifey is shaking her head no as she asks wifey you ready.
She looks at wifey and says ok. Then she grabs wifey and spins her around. Wifey is hanging there with her big boobs on full display. I’m thinking damn she looks hot as the black guy says damn I got to have her.
The look on wifeys face as he says that and inspects her she looks disappointed.
The black girl reaches around her and cups her boobs asks hubby you like her boobs.Before he can answer she pulls on wifeys nipples wifey screams as she pulls them hard.
Wifey screams you black bitch let go of me, get your fucking hands off me. She continues to cuss her out.
The black girl is trying to talk to her hubby but wifey is loud, she tells wifey to be quiet but she won’t. Then the black girl gets angry and yanks wifeys panties off her.
She yanks wifeys head back and and stuffs the panties in her mouth telling her I told you to be quiet.
Wifey is looking hot hanging there with her panties stuffed in her mouth. The black girl asks her hubby so are you going to fuck this white slut? Wifeys eyes gets big as he says yeah that’s the plan.
She licks wifeys neck as she slides two fingers in her and tells wifey you want his big black cock? You slut ,wifey moans .
He walks over to wifey and fondles her boobs then kisses her on the neck. Then he takes his shorts off and crawls on the bed. He tells his wife, bring her to me babe.
His wife walks over to her and looks over at me and says do me a favor and let her down. I let wifey down, she grabs wifey by the hair and leads her to the bed and drags her up on the bed.
She pulls wifey face down on the bed and straddles wifey, then she yanks her hands behind her and tie’s them there.
She pulls wifey up on her knees in between his legs she grabs his cock and tells wifey you’re going to swallow this black cock.
Wifey shakes her head no and try’s to say something but I couldn’t understand with her panties stuffed in her mouth. She grabs wifey and pulls her down to his cock and slaps her in the face with his cock.
She slap’s wifey with his cock so many times tears are running down her cheeks. She says you are going to swallow this cock you slut as she starts ******* wifey hard. Then she quits ******* her.
Wifey is on her knees as she pulls the panties out of her mouth. Wifey just look’s at her. She tells wifey I see we’ve come to a understanding.
She grabs wifeys hair and pulls her forward then his cock in the other hand and says here you go. Wifey looks at her kinda scared, she grabs wifeys panties and wipes her face off telling her, there you go sweetie are you ready now.
She grabs his cock again and pulls wifey towards him until her lips are right above his cock. She tells wifey ok open wide.
Wifey close’s her eyes and opens her mouth. She pushes wifeys head down until her lips touch the head of his cock, she tells wifey open wider. Wifeys lips are stretched around the head of that big black cock.
She pushes wifeys head further down on his cock until about half is in her mouth. Wifey starts ******* she’s trying to say something but she can’t with her mouth full.
Wifeys eyes are watering until the black girl pulls her head up off his cock. Wifey says it’s to big. She tells wifey it’s ok, I will make sure you swallow it all sweetie.
She pushes wifeys head back down until his cock is ******* her and her eyes are watering, then she pushes harder, wifeys eyes look like there about to pop out of her head as more and more black cock disappears between her stretched lips.
Finally her chin hits his balls and then she holds wifey there. She asks her hubby,how’s that? He says, that feels great, I think I want to cum in her mouth.
Wifey is squirming, she tells wifey you need to breathe thru your nose. Then she pulls wifeys head up until his cock almost comes out of her mouth then pushes her all the way back down.
Wifey is shaking and moaning as she fucks his cock with her mouth. He says oh oh yeah I’m about to cum. Wifey tries to shake her head no but the black girl pushes her head all the way down.
He stiffened up and she says that’s it baby fill this bitch up. Wifey convulsed as she choked on his cum until cum came out her nose and around the edge of her mouth.
She tells wifey clean the rest up. Wifey shakes her head no. She licks the cum off him that came out of wifeys nose and mouth. She opens her mouth to show him then grabs wifeys hair and yanks her head back then grabs her chin and forces her mouth open.
She looks down and spits the sticky cum in wifeys mouth then sticks her tongue in wifeys mouth giving her a big sloppy kiss.
She holds wifeys mouth shut and tells her swallow it after wifey swallows it she tells wifey, now do you understand?

Last edited:
I had talked the wife into tieing her hands up above her head on this pulley system I mounted on our bedroom ceiling.
We did it a couple of times, she did it but she was kinda nervous about it. She was scared someone would come in and see her. I told her no one would care about that.
I got her to come in the bedroom right out of the shower. She was in her bra and panties, I talked her into letting me hook her hands up.
I had her hooked up then I tell her I will be right back she’s yelling come back in here. I go and let the black couple that I had lined up in the house.
I went back to the bedroom with the black guy behind me.Wifey looked at me then started cussing at me as she saw my friend. She stopped cussing for a minute and he said damn she’s got a mouth on her.
She looks at him and screams love you! He laugh’s saying yes you are sweet heart. He walks over to her she keeps turning her back to him.
finish lol

Back