Wife's Request

Have you ever licked your wife's pussy after you've cum inside it?

• Yes, often

Votes: 56 42.7%
  • On occassion

Votes: 25 19.1%
  • She asked and I did it

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • She asked and I didn't do it

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I asked and she said okay

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • I asked and she said no

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, but I'd like to

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Hey, that's a great idea

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
I often cum to fast , then she will tell me to use my mouth . Then i eagerly bury my face between her legs and she bucks her hips and soaking cum filled cunt up against my mouth.
Guys while you are licking her pussy - tell her - it is fun and exciting when you tell me to lick your pussy so just tell me to lick your pussy anytime and I will. Yes even better when your pussy is full of cum.

i was always required to do this if i had cum first leaving her unsatisfied. Even though i just wanted to roll over and go to sleep. It became so normal that eating someone else's semen out of her was also completely normal. Actually it was much easier as then i was still actually horny.

My girlfriend will often make me wait a couple of weeks between orgasms (mixture of honour method or occasionally locked in a cage) and then I'm mostly limited to a hand job from her or I can jack off over her chest. If the latter, I am nearly always required to clean up my own cum. When it's been a couple of weeks, there's quite a lot of cum but I tell her before I've cum that I want her to make me clean up my mess. I don't remember the last time I was inside her; it's definitely been months. I would love her to find a black guy with whom to cuck me. She knows my desires but says it's not likely to happen.

Back