wifes lover seeking second job

hotwife4bbc14

Couple
Real Person
From
IN, US
My wifes lover is seeking a second job to pick up some more income. Id really hate for him to have to do this as for im sure it will cut into his availability to spend time with the wife and she really loves to be with him. I thought about offering him a sorta weekly allowance to keep him from having to do so but dont want to offend him in any way. Any ideas on how to aproach this with him? Has anyone else been in this situation? Advise please?

My wifes lover is seeking a second job to pick up some more income. Id really hate for him to have to do this as for im sure it will cut into his availability to spend time with the wife and she really loves to be with him. I thought about offering him a sorta weekly allowance to keep him from having to do so but dont want to offend him in any way. Any ideas on how to aproach this with him? Has anyone else been in this situation? Advise please?
Fabulous of you to offer to help him out in these tough times.

I appreciate the responses and some good ideas also. Like the nonchalant kind of approach. He seems like a really cool guy from what I know of him and hope he stays around. Dont really want the wife to know about it. He hasnt mentioned himself looking for another job to her and would hate for him to be all tied up working too much to be able to see her. Wife really likes him and wants more frequent meetings of which she deserves.

Did he mention a second job to you? If so it should be something you can discuss with him.
Depending on what his skill sets are...and the way things are these days a second job might not bring in enough to justify
the hrs put in.
If you are the one that takes on a second job...it will insure that they will still have the time for each other.
What is the frequency right now they get together? How much more time does she want with him?

Did he mention a second job to you? If so it should be something you can discuss with him.
Depending on what his skill sets are...and the way things are these days a second job might not bring in enough to justify
the hrs put in.
If you are the one that takes on a second job...it will insure that they will still have the time for each other.
What is the frequency right now they get together? How much more time does she want with him?
Yes he is the one that mentioned it to me. I do agree on the second job of being aable to put enough hours in to make it worth it, RIght now they see eachother a couple times a month. She would like at least once a week, His skills set belongs in the bedroom with her, lol!!! She loves the way he makes love to her. He is very passionate.

Last edited:
I would just talk to him about it then. let him know she wants to see him much more often, and then tell him that second job would prevent that.
Then ask him if you could help so he doesn't have to work that hard.

I would just talk to him about it then. let him know she wants to see him much more often, and then tell him that second job would prevent that.
Then ask him if you could help so he doesn't have to work that hard.
i appreciate the advise and i will just have to work on it, hopefully i can make something work so he is a happy man and have his cake and eat it too!!! He deserves it!!

Find out the position and hours that he is looking for; probably in store or fast food for 3 to 4 nights a week. You can estimate the salary He would make and offer Him a stipend for that amount to fuck your wife several nights a week. He gets some tax free income and your wife gets added pleasure. Everybody wins.

i appreciate the advise and i will just have to work on it, hopefully i can make something work so he is a happy man and have his cake and eat it too!!! He deserves it!!
I think the whole idea is incredibly hot - he’s getting rewarded for keeping your wife well fucked and happy! Sounds like a win for everyone!

Yes he is the one that mentioned it to me. I do agree on the second job of being aable to put enough hours in to make it worth it, RIght now they see eachother a couple times a month. She would like at least once a week, His skills set belongs in the bedroom with her, lol!!! She loves the way he makes love to her. He is very passionate.
This is giving me hope that maybe we’ll get lucky too - it’s been a long, frustrating journey so far! Couple of questions (other hubs feel free to chime in): did she start taking him bare pretty quickly, or is their a vetting period that everyone agrees to to make sure everyone is clean and ok to cum in her? Also, does he have his own place or do they fuck elsewhere? And given it’s only a couple times a month, is he able to fuck her more than once a session? Lastly - my biggest turn-on is the thought of my wife attending a family or social event right after having her black boyfriend pump her full of cum and only she and I know that she her married pussy is full of potent BBC seed. Is this as hot as I imagine it to be and could some of the hubs share specific experinces like this from their own time in the lifestyle?

He has a right to better himself. Sounds like your wife is selfish and you are to. Who would want to interfere with a person making ends meet. Just so your wife can have her cake and eat it too. And. The thought of getting the second job so the boyfriend does not have to is the most ignorant thing that I ever heard of. Get some balls and tell your wife no sometimes. You have allowed her to play and if she gets dick once a week or once a month. She should be happy. It's time to be a man.
By providing his wife’s boyfriend with some assistance, he’ll not only keep her well fucked and happy, it will give the boyfriend MORE time to better himself. If he’s working just 1 job, he can pursue something that’s more meaningful and likely with better long term potential. It’s just another added bonus for everyone all around if he has extra time to pump wifey’s married pussy a few times a week and, indirectly, make things better for hubby because he’ll have a happier wife. This actually sounds like a win from every angle. If a woman finds a great lover, her sex drive INCREASES. Getting BBC just once a month or so - especially after a long and frustrating journey finding the right guy - is likely causing her to climb the walls a bit.

Put him on retainer

By providing his wife’s boyfriend with some assistance, he’ll not only keep her well fucked and happy, it will give the boyfriend MORE time to better himself. If he’s working just 1 job, he can pursue something that’s more meaningful and likely with better long term potential. It’s just another added bonus for everyone all around if he has extra time to pump wifey’s married pussy a few times a week and, indirectly, make things better for hubby because he’ll have a happier wife. This actually sounds like a win from every angle. If a woman finds a great lover, her sex drive INCREASES. Getting BBC just once a month or so - especially after a long and frustrating journey finding the right guy - is likely causing her to climb the walls a
LMAO

Back