WIFE'S HORNY CO-WORKER

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Oct 2, 2011.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Not so long ago, my wife worked in an office with about thirty workers, mostly male. She is forty-eight, five feet tall, a great body, and never had kids. She had two young men working with her, both black guys of twenty-two and twenty-four years old.

The other week, I was watching her get dressed for work; short skirt, panty hose, and no panties. I asked her why she was not wearing panties and she said it turns her on.

That night when she got home late, I asked her how her day was. She said, “Great, we had a few drinks after work.” She told me the younger one of the two guys has a crush on her and she sat at the table opposite at the pub so he could see up her skirt.

She told me, “So, I could see him looking and I got really turned on. I asked him if he could give me a lift home, and he jumped at the chance. I asked him stop the car around the corner from home to chat with him, and then I asked him if he liked what he saw at the pub. He said yes, so I asked him if he would like to look again he said yes. I let him touch me while we kissed and I felt his big hard cock. Next week, I will let him have sex with me if you will let me.”

I have agreed to it and it turned me on so much, we had great sex that night.

1.jpg

2. bigalex

bigalex Active Member

You dont have to say its ok she will fuck him anyway

Hawkeye and rodriguan like this.