WIFE'S HORNY CO-WORKER

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Not so long ago, my wife worked in an office with about thirty workers, mostly male. She is forty-eight, five feet tall, a great body, and never had *******. She had two young men working with her, both black guys of twenty-two and twenty-four years old.

The other week, I was watching her get dressed for work; short skirt, panty hose, and no panties. I asked her why she was not wearing panties and she said it turns her on.

That night when she got home late, I asked her how her day was. She said, “Great, we had a few drinks after work.” She told me the younger one of the two guys has a crush on her and she sat at the table opposite at the pub so he could see up her skirt.

She told me, “So, I could see him looking and I got really turned on. I asked him if he could give me a lift home, and he jumped at the chance. I asked him stop the car around the corner from home to chat with him, and then I asked him if he liked what he saw at the pub. He said yes, so I asked him if he would like to look again he said yes. I let him touch me while we kissed and I felt his big hard cock. Next week, I will let him have sex with me if you will let me.”

I have agreed to it and it turned me on so much, we had great sex that night.

1.jpg

Back