Wife's first time last night

IronLion1986

Couple
From
PA, US
I am looking for some insight from real people. My wife and I recently decided that she should go out and party and get laid if possible. She is always caring for our children and busy. She hasn't been able to let loose in years. She hasn't slept with anyone other than me since we started seeing each other four years ago.

Well last night it happened. She got dolled up and went out. She was the center of the universe there. She said guys were all buying her drinks and chatting her up. She partied until about 2am. She then took a guy home and from what she said had amazing car sex for an hour. She said he made her squirt 6 times and had a "huge cock". She came home and was still tipsy. She told how great a time she had and how good she got fucked. I instantly bent her over the table and fucked her up her skirt. I noticed the skirt was wet. She told me it's because he fucked her in the skirt and she juiced multiple times. I fucked her until I came.

Here is the issue. After Cumming I felt a little jealous and not as strong. She literally told me i was now the second best lover she ever had and that he was now first. She says she doesn't have his contact information because it was just about the sex. How do I now get over these feelings of inadequacy. I was the first to ever make her juice but only like once or twice per session with my dick I usually get her to cum more with my hand.

How do I get use to being second best and will this ruin my marriage in the long run as long as i allow her to still play? Looking for advice from the other experienced stags

I’m a wife. Trust me. She loves you. Sex is not the same as love. You will enrich both your lives when you get past these feelings and let her discover herself. She doesn’t want anyone else. She just wants mind blowing sex from time to time. It’s an escape for her, and moms need that. Give her your blessing. Let her know she is the sexiest creature that ever walked the earth. Your marriage is not in jeopardy. Love her and let her have this. You are a wonderful husband and you will reap the benefits of having a confident, sexually awakened wife.

I hope so. Right now she is PMSing and being emotionally distant. So it has me extra concerned.
Don’t sweat it. PMS days should never be counted against us. She loves you. She will love you all the more for letting her find her sexual self. My husband has allowed me to explore a side of myself I never knew existed. I’m more confident and way more sexy these days. She will be too. She will love you more deeply than ever. You are an amazing man for allowing this.

I’m a wife. Trust me. She loves you. Sex is not the same as love. You will enrich both your lives when you get past these feelings and let her discover herself. She doesn’t want anyone else. She just wants mind blowing sex from time to time. It’s an escape for her, and moms need that. Give her your blessing. Let her know she is the sexiest creature that ever walked the earth. Your marriage is not in jeopardy. Love her and let her have this. You are a wonderful husband and you will reap the benefits of having a confident, sexually awakened wife.
Wow that was impressive advice. Your good ;)

If you are a loving couple , if you respect and support each other, if you not just spend life together but have quality time, then such adventures will only help to spice it up and make your marriage stronger.

He's worried about feeling jealous and worried about losing me. It'll never happen, I love him and would be lost without him. I just need to help him get over the nerves.
It's strange, years ago when we first started talking about this, I was the one nervous and shy about talking or even thinking about it. Now I'm ready to go and he's wrapped his way all the way back around to unsure.

He's worried about feeling jealous and worried about losing me. It'll never happen, I love him and would be lost without him. I just need to help him get over the nerves.
It's strange, years ago when we first started talking about this, I was the one nervous and shy about talking or even thinking about it. Now I'm ready to go and he's wrapped his way all the way back around to unsure.
Just sit him in front of some hot ir xxx for about 5 hours straight...

It's definitely different. My wife doesn't treat me any different, and says she didn't get any feelings for the guy. It's definitely an anxiety trip
Keep in mind she might be having some unexpected thoughts she’s dealing with. Not questioning her feelings for you, but maybe wondering if your feelings toward her will change if you continue down this road. It took me a while to process the whole thing, so give her lots of reassurance. Keep communication open and treat her with respect always. This could be the start of some very good times for both of you.

There are definitely lot of thoughts that go through both minds!! The key is respect and communication. Once it happens, he will be hooked. My hubby says he loves seeing me thoroughly enjoying myself from a watcher’s perspective lol. Lots of reassurance on both sides goes a long way. Good luck!!

Let her know she is the sexiest creature that ever walked the earth. Your marriage is not in jeopardy. Love her and let her have this.

Sexiest creature on earth? that seems like a strong unbelievable lie? Why can't he reciprocate with honesty ?

She just told him he's the second best sexual experience and he has to lie to her in return? If she wants mind blowing sex, the he shouldn't have to lie to her about it for her to "feel sexy". I am all for white "lies" especially when we talk about bodies/sex etc.. however, this advice of forsing guilt on a husband for not giving what she wants and suppressing his own emotion seems one sided.

Honesty about all this should be both ways. Tell her how you feel and the feelings of jealousy. Don't feel like she's "owed" great sex because she's a mom or whatever. This decision is complicated and you should communicate both angles.

Last edited:
So impressed with some of the caring and compassionate comments here.
Thanks for being so helpful.

Sexiest creature on earth? that seems like a strong unbelievable lie? Why can't he reciprocate with honesty ?

She just told him he's the second best sexual experience and he has to lie to her in return? If she wants mind blowing sex, the he shouldn't have to lie to her about it for her to "feel sexy". I am all for white "lies" especially when we talk about bodies/sex etc.. however, this advice of forsing guilt on a husband for not giving what she wants and suppressing his own emotion seems one sided.

Honesty about all this should be both ways. Tell her how you feel and the feelings of jealousy. Don't feel like she's "owed" great sex because she's a mom or whatever. This decision is complicated and you should communicate both angles.
I’m not saying he should lie. But he needs to reassure her that he loves her and still feels the same. We wives go through cimplicated emotions too. We need reassurance. We wonder “if he loves me so much, why does he want to share me?” Yet we love the newly discovered freedom we’ve been giving. I never want my husband to lie to me, but I do need to know I’ll desirable to him.

Back