Wife's first time last night

I’m not saying he should lie. But he needs to reassure her that he loves her and still feels the same. We wives go through cimplicated emotions too. We need reassurance. We wonder “if he loves me so much, why does he want to share me?” Yet we love the newly discovered freedom we’ve been giving. I never want my husband to lie to me, but I do need to know I’ll desirable to him.

But your advice does not answer the OPs question. It just validates the wife's point of view. He mentioned feeling inadequate and the solution is to validate her? and call her the sexiest creature on the planet? If anything, your advice would feed into his inadequacy.

Update:
Last night while I was at work she started sending me provocative pictures. I said I am going to smash it when I got home and she replied back "how about I go out and get fucked first and then you fuck me when I get home?". I of course accepted that offer. Feelings of inadequacy are fading. She went and played, When she came home and told me about it, we had amazing sex again and I made her juice 4 times myself which helped with the inadequacy feelings. She said this guy wasn't as well endowed as the first whom she nicknamed "king cock" but that he was adequate and she squirted for him too. I really feel this is helping our marriage. She actually seems to be able to keep it just about the sex with no emotional connection, I attribute that to the alcohol haha. Over all it's been great so far. She seems more open with me too now.

Update:
Last night while I was at work she started sending me provocative pictures. I said I am going to smash it when I got home and she replied back "how about I go out and get fucked first and then you fuck me when I get home?". I of course accepted that offer. Feelings of inadequacy are fading. She went and played, When she came home and told me about it, we had amazing sex again and I made her juice 4 times myself which helped with the inadequacy feelings. She said this guy wasn't as well endowed as the first whom she nicknamed "king cock" but that he was adequate and she squirted for him too. I really feel this is helping our marriage. She actually seems to be able to keep it just about the sex with no emotional connection, I attribute that to the alcohol haha. Over all it's been great so far. She seems more open with me too now.

You truly are a courageous, supportive and loving husband. Your wife is a lucky woman.
Happy it’s all working out.
Good for you guys.

Back