Wifes first black dildi

I bought my wife a black dildo for the first time in early december. Its 8" &1 3/4". Last night i used it on her for the first time. She couldnt take it all but what a sight to it slide in & out of her 47 yr old white pussy. For years we have fantasized in bed about her having a boyfriend. When I took out the dildo last night first thing she said was "its black?" I said yes. Is that ok? She said yes. I then for the first time ever admitted that when we talk about you having a boyfriend he is a black boyfriend. She kinda chuckled and said really? Well dont know exactly what it all meant but hopefully its good. Step 1 in the books. Lol!

The first vibrator I ever got was about a 5" vibrator. One day I took the chance and pulled it out when things were hot and heavy and she enjoyed it but I did catch her say quickly "it's smaller than you". I took it as a slight disappointment but was able to at least break the ice. I eventually got a 10" x 2 1/2" black suction cup vibrator. Didn't think she could ever get it in or even try. She did just fine. Couldn't believe my eyes but the best thing was being able to see her cum dripping down the dark shaft. The best!

Back