wife's favorite dildo

I bought a 10" black hollow strap on I wear it every time I "fuck" my wife it's the only way I am aloud to fuck her & I fucking love it it just turns me on to watch her get pleased (every time she cums on it and shakes it's amazing) and that wouldn't happen if I was trying to fuck her with my little white clit (I would get three strokes in and cum & then she would be mad) so no I know my place is to be her little sissy cuckold I love wearing my cute pink chastity I honestly wouldn't want it any other way!! I want to eventually only cum from anal ♠

I bought a 10" black hollow strap on I wear it every time I "fuck" my wife it's the only way I am aloud to fuck her & I fucking love it it just turns me on to watch her get pleased (every time she cums on it and shakes it's amazing) and that wouldn't happen if I was trying to fuck her with my little white clit (I would get three strokes in and cum & then she would be mad) so no I know my place is to be her little sissy cuckold I love wearing my cute pink chastity I honestly wouldn't want it any other way!! I want to eventually only cum from anal ♠
you should post a pic

Back