Looking for a more flexible dildo.

I am currently fucking my wife with a 10" long 2.5" thick black dildo that is pretty hard. And she complains sometimes that it is not soft/flexible enough. I am looking for something that is just as big but more flexible.
Thanks for the suggestions!!

OK one more time for the husbands that dont get it- bigger is not better. If she wants something softer then go with a smaller toy maybe a bit thicker. She will love 7" and thicker much more than 10" and a rod. Trust me I know. It can be uncomfortable having a rod jammed up into you and even when your playing yourself it can hit angles that just arent pleasurable. Thats why glass toys tend to be smaller and thinner. I had a fan buy me this big giant glass dildo and it was fun to look at it but it was like 3 lbs and it was as uncomfortable a thing as Id ever tried to play with. After a few photo sessions with it it was discarded. One of my fav toys when I am into some penetration and pumping is a small fatter soft dildo that is maybe 7" long if that. It fill me, bends easily and I can "pound" it if I am in the mood, swirl, grind or just pop it. Its awesome. So throw away this idea that bigger is better. Getting jammed by something that is huge can often be uncomfortable most of the time and thus not sexy.

The first one is really large so your wife has to be in the right mood to handle it if she is not a natural size queen.

Back