Wife wants to cheat

My wife has a cheating fantasy that I also think is really hot. We talk about it a lot during sex. It turns me on so much thinking about a good looking black man flirting with her at work (she's in retail), and her dirty mind making her pussy wet during it all.

Mmm , then she flirts back with him and the urge to fuck him is so irresistible that she goes to his place and let's him fuck her married white pussy.

She would come home afterward and when she goes to suck my dick that night, she tells me all about it.

She has teased me before in the past about some black guys flirting with her and how it made her pussy so wet that she almost couldn't think about what she was doing. Just like a crazy , excited, confused energy and state of mind.

I think it's only a matter of time before she comes home and tells me about it. Id be cool with it, as long as she lets me watch and join in , in the future. I'm really hung too, so it's not a size thing, she's just never had bbc and she wants to do it, but she's really shy and we're not the type that goes out much.

But yea, I'm pretty confident my wife will get blacked soon, she just needs the right guy to hit on her and take a sort of aggressive approach.
Encourage her to do it on her own and keep dropping hints to her. It will make sure she is always aroused thinking about it and always on the look out for a potential guy. Plus she will be more inclined for a spur of the moment thing and won’t be concerned with getting your approval first. You will enjoy her coming home with a pussy full of cum to tell you about her adventures.

My wife has a cheating fantasy that I also think is really hot. We talk about it a lot during sex. It turns me on so much thinking about a good looking black man flirting with her at work (she's in retail), and her dirty mind making her pussy wet during it all.

Mmm , then she flirts back with him and the urge to fuck him is so irresistible that she goes to his place and let's him fuck her married white pussy.

She would come home afterward and when she goes to suck my dick that night, she tells me all about it.

She has teased me before in the past about some black guys flirting with her and how it made her pussy so wet that she almost couldn't think about what she was doing. Just like a crazy , excited, confused energy and state of mind.

I think it's only a matter of time before she comes home and tells me about it. Id be cool with it, as long as she lets me watch and join in , in the future. I'm really hung too, so it's not a size thing, she's just never had bbc and she wants to do it, but she's really shy and we're not the type that goes out much.

But yea, I'm pretty confident my wife will get blacked soon, she just needs the right guy to hit on her and take a sort of aggressive approach.
Send her a clear message. Buy a black dildo BBC and set it under her pillow.

When we would talk during sex about her feeling a black guy...and I know that she works with black guys...it was only a matter of time. It took years but it did finally happen.

First of all, she's petite and good looking so I knew they would always be hitting on her its natural....she called it "bothering her" in a nice way. I would say "is there one black guy at work you might want to be at with if you ever would" and she said "oh yeah" so I focused on him during the sex talk. I would say "imagine him slipping inside you deeper" and imagine he "came that deep inside you" I knew she was super hot for him after a while of that and then she would be seeing him at work knowing all the fantasies of him...and then he drops flirts on her! it was inevitable.

I knew she was super close when during sex talk about him she said...".I'm not going to tell you" and I replied " you don't have to, I just want you to feel him inside you...you both want too so you might as well do it" I would say " he wants you....you want him and I want you to feel him"

She eventually did tell me but it was almost a year later I'm guessing .....I think they had a falling out. I pump her for the details and I get great little pieces more and more eventually....all including he went way deeper was a great lover came inside her he's very well built and tall.....only thing she wasn't a fan of was he was a talker..with things like do you want my baby. Bottom line if you fantasize about it enough and she knows you fully want it to happen.....it will.

Encourage her to do it on her own and keep dropping hints to her. It will make sure she is always aroused thinking about it and always on the look out for a potential guy. Plus she will be more inclined for a spur of the moment thing and won’t be concerned with getting your approval first. You will enjoy her coming home with a pussy full of cum to tell you about her adventures.
I'm pretty confident it will happen eventually, and I'll definitely be dropping hints :)

I think if it happens, it will be out at a store or something like that, she would probably end up giving the guy her number and texting with him and some sexting (which she likes to do a lot ) then she would probably meet up with the guy or guys and just let herself go. I feel like she has this pent up energy that just needs to be released and there's only one thing that can release it.
Lots of women like this today and more going black to fufill this need. Lots of interesting conversations between women these days about BBC

Dumb question: Is it 'cheating' if you support her decision to have a lover? I'm thinking that if you endorse her desires, it's not cheating. To me, cheating implies that she does so behind your back, without your knowledge or consent.
Yeah you're right, I don't really know what to call it though.

Back