Wife wants encounter alone

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
I suppose it all comes down to what your original agreement was in doing this. It was this setup that you both agreed to and should be honored- regardless of all the BS of people saying its "not your say" or somesuch other drivel (example: it is the bull or her choice- but it isn't, its a pact you 2 set up first and anything else needs to be rediscussed and that ending WILL have an impact on your relationship for good or bad). Is it a good thing she said pics/video would be taken for you? Yes. Is this something you want? Your perspective/POV is just as important. This is where your open communication with each other will come into play. Whatever your decisions end up being, good luck!

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
a woman can feel more intimate with her lover and they can develop a closer emotional as well as physical relationship when it is just the two of them. But, be warned, it can also be very destructive to a marriage if you are not careful.

Back