Wife telling her friends about husband's dick size or lack thereof or showed her friends?

Before hubby and I were together his then neighbor got ******* one night and proceeded to tell him how she had noticed Mr. Wild's bulge once when he was out for a run wearing compression shorts (Mr. Wild is just shy of 8" and reasonably thick). That broke the ice and soon after she told him that her husband was woefully small. You can imagine what happened next 😂

Most guys are not very big it's actually a rarity to have someone over 5 in. I've been in way too many locker rooms in my lifetime playing sports you can't help but see things you just don't feel like seeing as a man. And as a linebacker the guys would joke walking through our area calling it Mandingo alley. A bunch of guys minding their business and changing into their football equipment. And angry Men quick to comment as they pass by hoping not to get bumped by black cocks as they walk through. LOL but having said that. No neverminded a woman being bold enough to speak about my cock size. But why they shy. Some things just look better in person.

How many wives tell there friends about the size of their husbands dick size? When I received a pair of boxers with a couple holding a magnifying glass, pointing at my fly and laughing from her best friend, I knew she had told Sandy about my lack of size. Recently three of my wife's best friends that taught with her before they all retired visited us in Florida. I had been fishing so I showered and put on my swimming trunks. I joined them at the pool where they had been drinking margaritas. When I joined them, they said they thought we swam in the nude. I told them we do when we don't have company. My wife said I was too embrassed to have them see my little dick. Her friend Linda, the dominant one, was a little *******. She said they needed to see so she pulled my trunks down. They all laughed, played with me to get to get it hard, and they all laughed and ridiculed me.
Some of these answers amaze me! ~SMH~

My wife and her friends get together and get to drinking like wives tend to do. They really aren't that different from men and convo always goes to sex. One time they started comparing husbands. I get this random text from the wife.." send me a dick pic" lol. So I did. I am a rather well hung white guy .almost 8 and super thick girth. Needles to say I was a hit, so to speak and ended up becoming alot closer with a few of her girlfriends..😏

I discussed with a friend and work colleague who’s from the Caribbean about her latest boyfriend, she said he had the biggest cock she had ever had , she asked how big my husbands cock is , I said about average 5 inches she laughed saying her boyfriend’s is much bigger than that before he gets hard she then said how long does he last I said depending on how he feels sometimes before he gets it in or might instead last five minutes again she laughed and said so you’ve never been properly fucked.
A month later she invited my husband and I to a party she was having for her birthday, we accepted. We arrived at the party she greeted us and gave me a rum punch introduced us to other friends and family.
After an hour or so her uncle asked me to dance I accepted. During the dance he held me tight I could feel his cock rubbing against me god it felt big.
A bit later he asked me to dance again, i readily accepted this time he started rubbing his hands over my arse pulling me really tight to him again his cock was rubbing against my crotch again getting my pussy wet , I went back to my husband he asked if I was ok as I was very flushed, I then told him about our dance.
A bit later as the party wound down Connie asked if we could give her uncle a lift home , we did and long story short,but from the moment I saw his black cock in the flesh I knew I he would fuck me . His black penis is twice the size of my husbands and I had never experienced sex like it with orgasm after orgasm as he fucked me deep and hard with powerful thrusting.
A few weeks later when we met Del again Connie was at his house to watch Del fuck me he had told her I was his slut since her party , as when we meet him and with my husband watching and wanking as Del fucks me only this time Connie took my husbands little cock wanking him telling him that her fourteen year old cousins cock is much bigger than his little white cock and to watch his whore wife being fucked by a real mans cock .
I have since found out that she had arranged for her uncle to seduce and fuck me at her party.My husband and I now meet Del most weekends and I am now his white married black cock cum loving whore and I’m addicted to him , I do anything sexually that he wants from sucking his cock to being gang banged by his friends. .
Just a black cock whore .

Last edited:
I discussed with a friend and work colleague who’s from the Caribbean about her latest boyfriend, she said he had the biggest cock she had ever had , she asked how big my husbands cock is , I said about average 5 inches she laughed saying her boyfriend’s is much bigger before he gets hard.
A month later she invited my husband and I to a party she was having for her birthday, we accepted. We arrived at the party she greeted us and gave me a rum punch introduced us to other friends and family.
After an hour or so her uncle asked me to dance I accepted. During the dance he held me tight I could feel his cock rubbing against me god it felt big.
A bit later he asked me to dance again, i readily accepted this time he started rubbing my arse pulling me really tight to him again his cock was rubbing against my crotch getting my pussy wet , I went back to my husband he asked if I was ok as I was very flushed, I then told him about our dance.
A bit later as the party wound down Connie asked if we could give her uncle a lift home , we did and long story short, he fucked me . His black penis is twice the size of my husbands.
A few weeks later when we met Del again Connie was at his house to watch Del fuck me , as when we meet him and with my husband watching and wanking as Del fucks me only this time Connie took my husbands cock wanking him telling him to watch his whore wife being fucked by a real mans cock .
I have since found out that she had arranged for her uncle to seduce and fuck me at her party.
A good friend

Back