Wife telling her friends about husband's dick size or lack thereof or showed her friends?

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
How many wives tell there friends about the size of their husbands dick size? When I received a pair of boxers with a couple holding a magnifying glass, pointing at my fly and laughing from her best friend, I knew she had told Sandy about my lack of size. Recently three of my wife's best friends that taught with her before they all retired visited us in Florida. I had been fishing so I showered and put on my swimming trunks. I joined them at the pool where they had been drinking margaritas. When I joined them, they said they thought we swam in the nude. I told them we do when we don't have company. My wife said I was too embrassed to have them see my little dick. Her friend Linda, the dominant one, was a little *******. She said they needed to see so she pulled my trunks down. They all laughed, played with me to get to get it hard, and they all laughed and ridiculed me.

How many wives tell there friends about the size of their husbands dick size? When I received a pair of boxers with a couple holding a magnifying glass, pointing at my fly and laughing from her best friend, I knew she had told Sandy about my lack of size. Recently three of my wife's best friends that taught with her before they all retired visited us in Florida. I had been fishing so I showered and put on my swimming trunks. I joined them at the pool where they had been drinking margaritas. When I joined them, they said they thought we swam in the nude. I told them we do when we don't have company. My wife said I was too embrassed to have them see my little dick. Her friend Linda, the dominant one, was a little *******. She said they needed to see so she pulled my trunks down. They all laughed, played with me to get to get it hard, and they all laughed and ridiculed me.
Some of my friends have seen my husband's little wee-wee they make him show them when they come over

You are a lucky man to have 4 females enjoy seeing your dicklette and then laugh, play with and ridicule you. It was probably humiliating for you but much more exciting.

So envious of you. I want to be humiliated like that

me and my best used not to talk about our sex lives but once I was so full of emotion that I needed to get rid of that I just had to tell her...
and I did tell her everything... about how my bf often cant get hard or goes soft, about the small length and girth... how he cums instantly etc.
She was flabbergasted but supportive. She also opened up about her sex life. Of course her bf is hung so she doesnt have any problems.
I can tell that she looks at my bf differently now lol.. and I look differently at hers lol

me and my best used not to talk about our sex lives but once I was so full of emotion that I needed to get rid of that I just had to tell her...
and I did tell her everything... about how my bf often cant get hard or goes soft, about the small length and girth... how he cums instantly etc.
She was flabbergasted but supportive. She also opened up about her sex life. Of course her bf is hung so she doesnt have any problems.
I can tell that she looks at my bf differently now lol.. and I look differently at hers lol
Honesty is not a bad thing.

My wife had me pull my pants down and show one of our close friends who is single after a bad marriage and we’ve both known her 30 plus years why she fucks black men. I was in chastity, they were a little tipsy on wine and at this point said friend had never had a BBC let alone a big cock of any sort as she was very sexually inexperienced, married young and her now recent ex husband was pretty much hung like me, basically with the average white dickle. Worked out well though, it wasn’t long after that they were both in our master bedroom bed getting fucked by two of my wifes bulls and she went nuts when I went down on her after getting fucked really good and filled with black cum. She told my wife when I finished cleaning and bringing her to a few more orgasms sucking on her clit, that it did feel every bit as good as my wife had been telling her it would….and she meant all of it, the black cock fucking and my mouth and tongue hungrily slurping on her messy, creampied pussy. Couldn’t believe i was doing all of this in a chastity cage which still wow’s her, she thinks it’s so hot and calls my dick, cute, locked up in it’s steel cage.

Perhaps she would let you have sex with her hung boyfriend.

As we visit daddy family was after a time for diaper change. His mom (now my granny) and his sisters 8now my aunts) going with me into a room with a bed. Granny lay a changing mat on the bed and say - lay down on it baby and i do it. As she open my diaper - the women looks at my wee wee and start to laugh. So its clear why you educated and treat like a baby.

Yes......It helps greatly in explaining why we are a Cuckolding couple.

I'm avg sized. But one night we had friends over and I over heard her telling them about an ex of hers who was SUPER HUNG! I listened for a while in amazement how she talked about it. When I walked into the room I thought she would stop....but she didn't. Kept talking about it like I wasn't even there. He lives 1000s miles away, but I know she still texts him.

Back