Wife moved out

Watcher,

I went through something very similar. We were the perfect couple. We were played tennis, had *******, I coached... she was a team mom and we had our side fun. Outside looking in we had the perfect marriage. There were underlying issues and we didn't deal with them. My wife left and I was shocked.

I can tell you your wife is NOT interested in working things out if she is with another guy. She might be a wonderful person but right now she is not. She will blame you. She is probably feeling guilty for doing the "sharing thing" but you didn't ******* her to do it. Remind yourself of that. It doesn't matter who's idea it was. This was something you did as a COUPLE. Let the guilt go. When I was a kid I busted out the windows of a house that was being built. "Billy told me to do it" didn't keep my Dad from whooping my little ass. "It was your idea" doesn't excuse her. It was her choice. She is a grown ass woman and she chose to do this with you and now it was her choice to leave.

I played the fool and was there for my ex. I helped her financially thinking I was being the nice supportive guy. I wish someone like bm_from_southjersey had given me that advice. I pretty much screwed myself by letting things drag out. Now I have legal issues. I am so pissed at myself for trying to be the nice guy. It would have saved me a great deal of pain if I would have dealt with this in practical manner rather than the nice patient husband. DO NOT CONTACT HER. As long as she is with this guy you don't talk about reconciling. You don't have to be mean, cruel, or spiteful. Just don't entertain the idea of reconciliation while she is living with another man. That is not on the table until she is living by herself.

She will seem sincere. She may even be sincere but if you keep putting yourself out there it will be a long slow emotional amputation instead of a nice quick end.
Excellent advice.

I was away with some mates for the weekend last week and wife went to stay with her bull for a few nights. She said his mate Max would probably be calling as well. We both know Max quite well and the 4 of us have had "fun" a few times. Anyway when I arrived home on Monday night Linda was quiet and not saying much about her weekend or asking much about mine saying she was tired. Next night when she came home from work she hit me with a bombshell that she was moving out," for a while", her words. Then what really was out of the blue said she was moving in with Max. She was right up front about it saying she loves sex with them and feels "restricted" with me around. She took some time off work this week and has now moved out with mostly just her clothes and a few personal things. I am still trying to get my head around this but I am also getting aroused thinking of her with Max, having loads of sex with him and Jay, he is only a 2 minute walk away. I have called her a few times but says she would rather communicate by text for now and saying she just needs a break away for a while.
Damn, that really sucks. But it is a possible outcome in the lifestyle. Ex left me for a black man while I was deployed. The thing that really sucked was that I never got to see them together. She had not made the move before I left, but I let her know I was okay with it. She got his dick in her and her words, "never knew sex could be that good." He was her first black cock, and he obviously did things to her I never could. So after about a year of fucking him exclusively, she couldn't go back to my little white dick. She's since moved on from him, but she's pretty much exclusive to black now.
I am sorry for your loss. But we sometimes get more than we bargained for in this life.

Although it is hard to determine what is real and what is fantasy on the Internet and, of course, advice posted on line is worth what you have paid for it...

That being said, we question what kind of a relationship you have with your wife. To us, people in a solid and caring relationship would at a minimum have discussed this step and agreed together on the course of action to take. From what you said your wife unilaterally decided she was going to move out and become a cum slut for a couple of black guys. No discussion, no 'what do you think hubby', nothing. Just "I am moving out and hope you have fun jacking off."

Furthermore, your wife again unilaterally decided that she wanted to communicate only by text. Again, no discussion, no what do you think, no are you OK with that.

So our question is what is your relationship based on other than you being a wimp cuck who takes whatever his wife feels like dishing out?

I was away with some mates for the weekend last week and wife went to stay with her bull for a few nights. She said his mate Max would probably be calling as well. We both know Max quite well and the 4 of us have had "fun" a few times. Anyway when I arrived home on Monday night Linda was quiet and not saying much about her weekend or asking much about mine saying she was tired. Next night when she came home from work she hit me with a bombshell that she was moving out," for a while", her words. Then what really was out of the blue said she was moving in with Max. She was right up front about it saying she loves sex with them and feels "restricted" with me around. She took some time off work this week and has now moved out with mostly just her clothes and a few personal things. I am still trying to get my head around this but I am also getting aroused thinking of her with Max, having loads of sex with him and Jay, he is only a 2 minute walk away. I have called her a few times but says she would rather communicate by text for now and saying she just needs a break away for a while.
OH that's so sad to hear, only way you can go about it is to take it in the stride and move ahead with your life. Cut your losses and firm up your finances, in case she comes with a divorce suit.

Regardless of fantasy or reality this is a great opportunity for EVERYONE to do a bit of a gut check, including the OP.

My first wife was a disaster. Marriage was vanilla.

I wanted kink to be part of my life & as I took time to digest kink, lifestyle & relationship issues before my current marriage, I kept having Robert Dinero's line from that movie 'Heat' go through my head:

About being ready to drop everything & leave within 30 seconds if you feel the "Heat" around the corner.

I thought that, at the end of the day, such a mindset was ultimately necessary to have in the pursuit of a "kinky" relationship.

That is, if my partner ever stopped making my needs a priority, after all reasonable accomodations, then no matter my love, feelings, legal entanglements or hit to standard of living it would be time to up & go "in 30 seconds" because you get one life & it's short.

At first I thought that is the commitment I would need to make to myself to have a successful "kinky" relationship.

I realized later I was wrong:

That's the commitment you must make to yourself to have ANY successful relationship
. Period.

I don't use that to hold my relationship hostage or try to get my way, like some Sword of Damocles. We're adults not insolent teenagers.

But having a marriage where both parties choose to be in it, choose to work at it and work together for all things "kink" & "vanilla" is a very different thing.

If your Wife simply needed a break that is something you two needed to discuss like ADULTS and if agreement is reached it's reached TOGETHER!

Your Wife chose to leave. She will probably regret that later.

But now the choice is yours.

Before we had *******, my wife had left me three times for other guys. Each one was a fuckbuddy of hers and sex was apparently much better than with me. I did keep supporting her financially and eventually after a few months she came back every time. The longest she was ever gone was about 8 months.
Now that we have *******, she does not do that anymore, but I do make sure that she and her lovers have a good time and I do not mind one bit. I am perfectly fine with my cuckold life, but as they say, YMMV.

Before we had *******, my wife had left me three times for other guys. Each one was a fuckbuddy of hers and sex was apparently much better than with me. I did keep supporting her financially and eventually after a few months she came back every time. The longest she was ever gone was about 8 months.
Now that we have *******, she does not do that anymore, but I do make sure that she and her lovers have a good time and I do not mind one bit. I am perfectly fine with my cuckold life, but as they say, YMMV.

I'm truly glad that things worked out for you & your wife and I do not want to belittle what you have built but imho that type of behavior is a dangerous example for anyone else to follow.

That is a classic enabling/co-dependent relationship more than one based on mutual respect and love.

There's a huge difference between "submissive" & "co-dependent".

We Humans are complex creatures but if you ever wonder why it seems so many wives in this "lifestyle" say 'they love their husbands but have lost respect for them' look no further.

It's because the Wives learn, through the Husband's actions, they can walk all over him, break any rule they themselves voluntarily agree to, leave & come back (or not) and that they will pay zero consequence for their actions.

You can "love" a person who let's you get away with that ******* but you can't respect them.

Max called me this morning and had a good chat with him. Was quite upfront telling me that it was his idea about her moving in with him for a while. Also said it was not about love but sex. Asked me to come around tonight and we can all have a chat. I have agreed to go.

Is she your Wife or his Girlfriend l?

She should have brought this to you & it should have been discussed between you and her. Period.

Lay out that all this should have been brought up & discussed between you & her first before anyone else's opinion was heard and no action should have been taken before you two came to an understanding & agreement.

If you are open to such an arrangement in the future fine, but only on terms FIRST defined in the marriage and not unilaterally changed.

I'd finish with if your wife wants to continue as your wife she leaves with you and comes home so you guys can work that ******* out as a couple. If she stays I'd begin the process of divorce.

Max called me this morning and had a good chat with him. Was quite upfront telling me that it was his idea about her moving in with him for a while. Also said it was not about love but sex. Asked me to come around tonight and we can all have a chat. I have agreed to go.

Its understandable that you feel hurt by the way she has acted but just try to keep calm and discuss things rationally.

Good luck.

"Rational discussion" should have taken place LONG before.

The Wife is in the wrong. She's an adult. No excuses.

As an olive branch I'd tell her & the 3rd that (if there was a chance I'd be open to such an arrangement) that this is not a 'No' BUT that it CANNOT happen like this.

First she needs to come home.
Second we need to work it out between us first.

Only after those conditions are met will we coordinate with "Max" and WE will let HIM know what the arrangement is going to be.

Be. Your. Wife's. Husband.

I know she may be in the wrong but it was I who encouraged her to meet with guys and also I who encouraged her to meet with 2 guys together. I also encouraged her to stay over if she liked. Must admit did not encourge her to move in with him. I will go along tonight and let her have her say as I will let them have mine.

Your encouragement doesn't absolve her of her responsibility.

I'm sure you never encouraged her to lie (which she did by not discussing with you first) or exclude you from major decisions which affect you, her and your marriage.

Ask yourself this: What would be HER reaction if you were the one to, unilaterally and with out ANY of her input/consent, decide to completely change the rules of your relationship & arrangement?

What would she do? How would she react?

It's not unreasonable to tell her that things like THIS can't happen without your input & consent.

She needs to come home first and you two need to work this out together.

If you stick to that she will learn she needs to respect her marriage. Her BF will learn HE needs to respect your marriage.

Otherwise what's the point?

....Max has already proven his point ... he has control of your wife, not you. In a real marriage, any discussions & agreements should be between your wife and you, and Max accepts the terms or disappears. By your meeting him, he's showing YOU that he controls you, too, and he can tell his friends he "OWNS" you guys. Guys like Max, take what they want, when they want, and care little for anyone but themselves. Maybe its a deep seeded hate or reparation against white people, who knows, but he IS taking control of your marriage, what's left of it.
If you're even capable of turning Max down and having your own conversation with your wife, if she should balk, you should walk ... you can talk that rhyme crap to, when you have to, too! ;)

ps ... and don't tell her anything IF you do walk. Pack up your stuff, and THEN file for separation & divorce. She'll get the message when the Sheriff visits her to sign the papers. Otherwise, you'll have to listen to more of Max's gif_CRAP.gif.

Last edited:
It's good that you are going. Clearly, it needs to be established that your wife is HIS woman. But it sounds like he is letting you be a partner in the relationship and that is great. Please report back what he has to say.

Back