Wife moved out

Im going to say this its your own fucking fault you cucks have this fantasy she found a better cock and left your ass so i dont bad for you at all bet you probably push her into fucking that dude max and now your FOOKED bottom line is you get what you pay for fools that dont understand fantasy over reality gut check cuz you fucked up live learn and if you ever get married again now the wife and the rule and man up.Bump that nice guy bullshit stay 100%

You guys are suckers man he is at his computer stroking his cock dont believe the hype just another cuck looking for attention like i said even if its real he got what he deserves want to ******* a woman to do ******* better be prepared because real swinger understand respect and boundaries dude either laughing at you guys or he is attention whore

You guys are suckers man he is at his computer stroking his cock dont believe the hype just another cuck looking for attention like i said even if its real he got what he deserves want to ******* a woman to do ******* better be prepared because real swinger understand respect and boundaries dude either laughing at you guys or he is attention whore

I always wonder how much of what I read here is real. I have said, I think a lot of the married guys here are playing with fire. If someone chooses to do this, they need to enter into it on equal footing, or from a point of strength. If it's done from a weak point, it looks like a last gasp to keep their wife, and that could fail.

Have worked thing out the past 2 weeks. Wife has moved back in for good. Do not want to stop her meeting guys as we both enjoy the experience. Any meetings with guys now will always be at our home. Will still allow her "her own space" on occasion but that will also be under our roof.
Great, glad things have worked out for you , I'll look forward to new pics and vids of your gorgeous wife

@bm_from_southjersey - good sound practical advice as always my dude. After I usually stop laughing at half the stuff I read on here and write it all off as fantasy you always come with the sobering dose of medicine, open up the window blinds to let the light shine in, wake the dreamers up, and prick their fantasy bubbles with a reality pin. :blackgrimace:

@superdick33 - what up my dude. I saw this post and was thinking BS myself as the guy had hardly posted any MSGs beyond the 1st he set it off then sat back and watched the show as everyone got spun-up. However I can tend to believe it as I've also been in 3 way situation similar to what the guy described here with a guys wife trying to run off with me and she never even told me she was married until after we hooked up. They had 3 ******* together and she said she was ready to leave it all for me but I wound up sending her back to her hubby.

I wrote about it as one of my true freaky tales. ******* is 100% true and told from the Bull's POV & I got another player/stic man who I work with that was with me when it went down as an eye-witness too. He still talks about it to this day bragging to other guys we work with about it like I'm the King of Kings Lord of Rings type legend behind the *******. You can read the whole Real story here.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...gas-didnt-just-stay-in-vegas-prt-1-2-3.42217/

This is an actual facebook MSG I go from the hubby and below are some snapshots of her gorgeous Half Italian Half Hawaiin ass I tore up so good she was ready to pack bags and move from across the country from Portland to DC to come be with me:

img_2438-jpg.992824

img_0569-jpg.481184

a-temp-qos9-jpg.654157

~BBB76

Its understandable that you feel hurt by the way she has acted but just try to keep calm and discuss things rationally.

Good luck.
I agree with you 100%.. I used to think that the both should decide these things but actually at the end of the day it is a marriage and they have to be in agreement first before anything else there any other ******* outside the marriage acts on it

Back