Wife moved out

I was away with some mates for the weekend last week and wife went to stay with her bull for a few nights. She said his mate Max would probably be calling as well. We both know Max quite well and the 4 of us have had "fun" a few times. Anyway when I arrived home on Monday night Linda was quiet and not saying much about her weekend or asking much about mine saying she was tired. Next night when she came home from work she hit me with a bombshell that she was moving out," for a while", her words. Then what really was out of the blue said she was moving in with Max. She was right up front about it saying she loves sex with them and feels "restricted" with me around. She took some time off work this week and has now moved out with mostly just her clothes and a few personal things. I am still trying to get my head around this but I am also getting aroused thinking of her with Max, having loads of sex with him and Jay, he is only a 2 minute walk away. I have called her a few times but says she would rather communicate by text for now and saying she just needs a break away for a while.
AWESOME

I am sorry to hear this. I think for the married guys, it is a touch of playing with fire. Fine line, the lady, if she really likes this, may feel she does not need the white husband any more, if she is focused on the sex.

I'm not married, so I can't really claim to be an expert, but I would think, if in a marriage/relationship, this type of thing has to be entered from a point of strength, and not a point of weakness. And that is not saying anything about the original poster's situation, I do not know.

I am still trying to get my head around this but I am also getting aroused thinking of her with Max, having loads of sex with him and Jay.... would rather communicate by text for now and saying she just needs a break away for a while.
....Of course this is a risk you knew was possibly there. That said, however, their commitment to a relationship doubtfully exists between them and she'll be running back when they tire of her and get another white chick, or, when she gets pregnant. Either way, she's shown her sincerity & commitment (or lack of) with you and I can't see a long term relationship btw the 2 of you. Its easier to suggest what to do, looking from the outside as we are, but you'd be crazy to desire a continuation. If it was me, I'd take that time away from her to move out, leave no forwarding address, and then file for divorce and begin a new life. You're looking at the "rest of your life" here ... I can't imagine she's worth the headaches and miseries she'd cause down the road + considering she'll realize you took her back once and then do it again and again.
....Personally, I say ... words_DitchTheBitch.jpg

Last edited:
I was away with some mates for the weekend last week and wife went to stay with her bull for a few nights. She said his mate Max would probably be calling as well. We both know Max quite well and the 4 of us have had "fun" a few times. Anyway when I arrived home on Monday night Linda was quiet and not saying much about her weekend or asking much about mine saying she was tired. Next night when she came home from work she hit me with a bombshell that she was moving out," for a while", her words. Then what really was out of the blue said she was moving in with Max. She was right up front about it saying she loves sex with them and feels "restricted" with me around. She took some time off work this week and has now moved out with mostly just her clothes and a few personal things. I am still trying to get my head around this but I am also getting aroused thinking of her with Max, having loads of sex with him and Jay, he is only a 2 minute walk away. I have called her a few times but says she would rather communicate by text for now and saying she just needs a break away for a while.

I'll play along and assume this is true...

First things first, you need to take your hand off your dick long enough for some ******* to flow back to your brain in order to facilitate clear thinking.

YOUR WIFE LEFT YOU. Not because you abused her, cheated on her or shot the retirement savings up your arm, she left you for another penis. Maybe you don't want to admit, or maybe you're too blinded by your masturbatory indulgences to see it, but in very plain English she just told you how much she values you and your marriage. Stop thinking with your dick and cut your losses. Get your financial affairs in order pull the rip cord. If you think she is coming back or that she loves you then you're dreaming. Any woman that is willing to throw away a marriage for sexual thrills isn't worth the headache. See a therapist if you need to but most certainly move on to the next chapter of your life.

You have your answer right in front of you. She wants out, let her go and don't let her back in. If she is leaving you because someone else fucks her better you really don't have much of a relationship. I have been fucking mostly married women for a lot of years and I have never had a woman that wanted to leave her husband for me. Nearly all my relationships have been long term. I add something to their their lives, I try not to take anything away except for some damn good memories.

Not sure whether this is real or fantasy, but I'll reply to the former.

At this point, I think it's clear that your wife needs her space. You really have no choice but to give it to her. It's also clear that this situation is a turn on for you. So go with it. You may all win.

Unless you want out of the marriage, let your wife know that you will be there when she is ready to move back. Don't tell her you will "take her back" because that implies some guilt or wrong doing on her part. You should let her know that you are excited by all this and that the door to the marriage is open when (not 'if') she wants to come back for a while. Let her know that you support her right to take a break and move in with her lover whenever she chooses. She might find the idea of you waiting for her to be very appealing.

Since communication with your wife will be via text, ask her if she would send you some photos taken by her lover, or, better yet, ask if he can send them to you. There is nothing hotter than masturbating to nude photos of your wife as seen through the eyes of her lover. Get or make a fleshlight. It may enhance your pleasure even further.

Good luck. Embrace the situation as a compersive husband. You may find it to be a very erotic experience.

I can’t speak for all women, but I’ll never leave hubby just for sex. My sex life is wonderful with my bull, why leave hubby? I’ve got all the freedom I need...
I think that if she really left u isn’t only for sex, but there are other reasons.
It doesn't sound like she is really leaving him unless that's what he wants. The impression I get is that she just wants some time to indulge her fantasies. She said she just wants to separate for a while. Her husband really should support her. She will be back and the marriage will be stronger, even if she chooses to do it again in the future.

I can’t speak for all women, but I’ll never leave hubby just for sex. My sex life is wonderful with my bull, why leave hubby? I’ve got all the freedom I need...
I think that if she really left u isn’t only for sex, but there are other reasons.

I agree, and have some more thoughts.

Relationships are about more than sex. Yes, it's important, but unless someone is a bit shallow, it is about more. I said relationships, not fuck buddy or FWB situations. I feel like that she is either too focused on the sex part, or there could be more to this.

I may be idealistic, but I feel like you have a long term relationship with someone who shares your hopes and dreams (not just sexual), is there for you, is your confidant, is there for you as you grow old, that sort of thing. I think it's okay to have a black bull who can fuck you really good, but I think folks need to keep it in perspective and not only look at the sex thing.

We have been communicating by text. First she reminded me that her having sex with a black guy was my idea and that we were both happy to meet with other guys and continue the experience. She says she has never had any feeling for these guy other than for sex. Says that she felt restricted, even though she has stayed over a few times, and having to leave or when we host they leave. Says she knows it will probably end sooner rather than later but just wants to let go and not feel as if she is still living with her parents and has to rush home all the time.
There it is. She just wants space. Let her know that you support her and will be there when she wants to move back. This is really a very good situation for you. Embrace it!

Watcher,

I went through something very similar. We were the perfect couple. We were played tennis, had *******, I coached... she was a team mom and we had our side fun. Outside looking in we had the perfect marriage. There were underlying issues and we didn't deal with them. My wife left and I was shocked.

I can tell you your wife is NOT interested in working things out if she is with another guy. She might be a wonderful person but right now she is not. She will blame you. She is probably feeling guilty for doing the "sharing thing" but you didn't ******* her to do it. Remind yourself of that. It doesn't matter who's idea it was. This was something you did as a COUPLE. Let the guilt go. When I was a kid I busted out the windows of a house that was being built. "Billy told me to do it" didn't keep my Dad from whooping my little ass. "It was your idea" doesn't excuse her. It was her choice. She is a grown ass woman and she chose to do this with you and now it was her choice to leave.

I played the fool and was there for my ex. I helped her financially thinking I was being the nice supportive guy. I wish someone like bm_from_southjersey had given me that advice. I pretty much screwed myself by letting things drag out. Now I have legal issues. I am so pissed at myself for trying to be the nice guy. It would have saved me a great deal of pain if I would have dealt with this in practical manner rather than the nice patient husband. DO NOT CONTACT HER. As long as she is with this guy you don't talk about reconciling. You don't have to be mean, cruel, or spiteful. Just don't entertain the idea of reconciliation while she is living with another man. That is not on the table until she is living by herself.

She will seem sincere. She may even be sincere but if you keep putting yourself out there it will be a long slow emotional amputation instead of a nice quick end.

Back